Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #44

Yeah nausea is a side effect of the clomid. It feels like m/s though lol Bringing back to many bad memories hehe

Ummmm Im crapping my pants girls. I just got a phone call from my FS's office. They want me to go in and pick up two scripts (one for me, one for Ry) and an info sheet. They were going to post them to me but Im going that way anyway to do my groceries.

What the heck could they be for!!?? I know he did a swab and stuff at my appointment but Ive been clean since I was tested right before I conceived Jett. No STDs, nothing. I dont have any symptoms of anything, not even thrush so Im worried now big time that we obviously both are at risk or have something.

If its an STD Im going to be kicking Ry's butt out of here because I know Im clean and have been since before we got married.

I'll update when I get back.

anna - I hope it's nothing serious. maybe it's something to do with the clomid? Keep us updated.

shiver me timbers annat! i would be worried too! hope all is ok and its to do with clomid something! I have to go to swimming lessons in 10m in but will check when you post next!
    Belle:how are you and julia.What have you been up too?
    Helen!!! Hows it going.Have you taken your vitamins?
    Maz,still sewing? Im going to craft fair this weekend will keep my eye out if i see something special for you or vy.Still havnt forgotton the broken vase incident!
    ok better skiddaddle

AnnaT- Hope everything is a-ok, as Jodi said it might have to do with the Clomid. Good luck.

Shelley- Did you name your daughter after sarah maree on big brother?

Sharleen- I didn't get a PM but I guess we'll be chatting Sat night.

Hopefully all you girls with bad nights get some sleep today or at least time to put your feet up.

I want to get some roller skates, I used to skate as kid/ teenager but then skates went out and roller blades came in and I don't like those but I've read few articles lately bout skating making a comeback so gotta get back into it.

bbl, but just wanted to say to AnnaT that nausea is a common side effect of clomid... oh, and maybe your swab came back positive from something boring like Strep B and hence the scripts.

what time is chat I must have missed it

well mums group was ok, bit boring but thats normal have decided am not doing any work this arvie will get the mountain of washing done tomorrow

am hoping to have a nana nap soon so chat later

%#(&%^ @$&%@$

The Dr prescribed me doxycycline. Apparently I tested + for some bacteria (which I would have gotten off DH apparently ) that can be dormant for years and then flare up. Seeing as most men dont get tested regularly he probably had it and gave it to me after I had Jett. Its nothing too serious except that there is a weak link between the bacteria and miscarriage.

ETA He would have it from some previous partner and I have just been lucky enough not to get it til now, probably because downstairs was still traumatised from giving birth. I would have tested + for it with my previous pap smears etc

But your not supposed to get pregnant taking the Doxycycline and Ive just taken 5 doses of clomid and am due to ovulate on Friday I rang the Dr and the practice nurse said that its up to us whether we want to still try this month or just count it as a bust and start fresh next month.

I am NOT a happy woman. I figure we may as well try seeing as the clomid will go to waste otherwise and Im due to ovulate AFTER I finish taking the drug.

Im so depressed now

Shelley79 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    Shelley- Did you name your daughter after sarah maree on big brother?
    There was a Sarah Maree on Big Brother??? I have only seen 2 or 3 episodes last year don't really like it.

Sarah was named after Luke's sister who was killed in a car crash 4 years ago. They were really close and great friends (16 months apart) so I let him honour her. Plus I like the name Sarah anyway.

Shelley- Thats very sad about Lukes sister, my sister is also named Sarah.
    And yes in the very first Big Brother there was a Sarah maree who supposedly invented the "bum dance".

AnnaT- You should be okay, if you are O'ing after you finish the AB's. And by the time the egg implants should def be over with. At least they are picking it up now so to give you best chances at conceiving.

hello ladies

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IS JUST ABOUT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to normal today, just arrived home from dropping kids everywhere, caity got her needles and is a real grump, caddie i got your parcel, it was a crunch fat burning yoga, not a pilates one.

and im just about to put some pics of all my kids together, on my homepage

AnnaT.. oh pet im so sorry. Hope you start feeling ok and better.

Rach.. wooohooooooo you finally have a high chair!! I thought Jack woulda been moving out by the time it arrived! Will be so much easier to feed him now i bet!

Shelley.. yeh the msn chat is fun.. very crazy though so beware! Hehe but youll love it.

Well i am buggered. Just went out and had the morning shopping with Richie and his mummy. Took us about an hour to get home cos of traffic and Jesse blew raspberries the whole way! Oh.. its cute for the first few minutes but for an hour!!! I had the biggest headache by the time i got home from frustration, and me telling him "Jesse STOP!" or "Jesse NO!" he'd just pi$$ himself laughing the cheeky lil poohead.
    So im gonna go chill on the couch before i have to start dinner.

Ok chrissy i will look again for yoga!!!
    Annat thats a bummer! What did your partner say since he was the one that caught it!!! Fingers crossed it all sorts itself out.
    I loved sarahmarie! She was so down to earth! Sorry to hear about lukes sister dying in a car accident.Thats real awful.I dont know how i would cope if that happened in our family.
    Ruby is being a pain in the but!!! Just wont self settle.I get sore arms carrying her round! Why cant she just close her eyes!!

Can I have everyone's permission to run away NOW please. IM not even going to try to answer everyones posts....ahhh Ive lost the plot!!!!!
    Kell - were you kissing my man Nikolaus cause now he has toncilities (f%%%k the spelling) and isnt aloud back to school until thursday and then WIlhelm comes home with nits!!!!!!!! Vy wants me 24/7 again and im VERY hormonal cause I STILL dont have AF!!!!!! - 10 days late!!!!! :0
    I so need to have our MSN night
    Who has a spare bed at their place that I can crash on????????

I don't have a spare bed Maz, but you can have a mattress mate! Should you test, perhaps? Or would you rather not know? Big hugs mate, prayed that your boy's get rid of their respective afflictions super quick!

Hellooo to the newies, great to have you - if the msn chat doesn't scare you off, then you should cope fine with being in this Sept mummies group! We are slightly insane.

I can't really remember what I was going to say today...well I'm sure I'll be back when I work it out!

annat - huge hugs to you sweetie. Have you decided what to do yet?

maz - I have a spare bed, come on up!

caddie - hopefully you get some rest tonight. Ruby, behave yourself!!!

nessa - bummer about netball being at the same time as BB. ooohhhhh, you could be next!!

shell - I used to skate when I was a kid too, when I lived at Bargara. Soooo much fun! I can't rollerblade at all.

well Nina is still awake, it's only 7pm though, so not too bad. Hopefully she'll be in bed by 8pm, so it gives Heath and I some time together. He's at footy till about 7.30 tonight.

Maz.. Tonsilitis? Wasnt me who had it? But you have my permission to runnn RUN FOR THE HILLS!! We have a spare bed yes! Come on over.. and bring the chocolate.

Nessa.. ohhhh record it woman! You cant miss it! Good luck at Netball! Oh hehe if you were preggas again oh dear o dear.

Well Jess is out for the count. Was before he finished his bottle! And he never usually falls asleep like that. Mustve been buggered!
    Took some piccies of him sitting in the bath and of him with dinner tonight.. will have to upload them to his site.

Shelley did you try to add me to msn, something came up and I some how lost it so can you try again

just noticed you have yours so tired to add you fingers crossed it works

well Jack is being a bit funny tonight he seems to be starving, had a 180ml bottle *holycow* then ended up having some more solids he tried organic apple/mango puree he seems to love it

so now he has had

1. farex stage 1 (loved to begin with now blah)
    2. sweet potato (love it)
    3. carrot (loves it )
    4. pureed pear heinz brand stage 1 (so so bit tart)
    5. apple custard only organics brand (again so so)
    6. pureed apple heinz stage 1 (sought of likes again tart)
    7. bellamys organic toothy peg rusk (loves them)
    8. apple/mango puree only organics brand (loves loves it)

and tomorrow he is trying broccoli so that should be nice #2 LOL

ok best go wash dinner dishes and get some stuff done before the boy wants another bottle

Maz - i have changed the bedlinen in the spare room.. when should i pick you up from the airport???

AnnaT - hope you are ok>?

BBl - big bropther is back on- add break over

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast