Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #44

Default Babies Born September 2006 #44

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

FIRST!!!

hi shell im amber. i have a beautiful daughter savanna who was born september the 9th
    welcome to our group!!

on the subject of big brother... hubby when to the auditions last year and got through to the third round.
    im not a huge fan but i can say that i like to keep up with whats going on day by day.
    and yep i get sucked into watching eviction nights all the time.
    friday night games are awesome when bored and got nothin to do i guess.
    dunno if these new peoples look all that interesting though...guess we will find out

night night

luv ambz
    xoxoxox

Hi Shelley, I'm another Anna in here! The other 'Anna' is Annie whom, like myself has a baby named Alexander! My little guy is nicknamed Xander though so everyone knows who is who in here. My bubba was an impatient one and came early on the 15th August... he's the oldest in the group.

Shellbell - Bugger about the auction. It does sound as though you need to re-evaluate where you want to live. I can't believe how much over the advertised price the houses go for.

Kellxx - Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

I'm not a BB fan really, but watch it 'cos there isn't much else on and it's pretty much the only time of the day that I sit in front of the box.

Quiet in here tonight...

Lea? If we promise to say you're our favourite moderator, is there any chance you could make a link to the new thread when you're closing the old thread? For us lazies? That's okay if you don't!

I also have to say, that even though I don't watch BB cos I think it's rubbish, I've accidentally hooked myself on some other rubbish - Search for a new doll!

oh no Nelle - that show is tragic!

I've uploaded a couple of new piccies to my homepage tonight for those interested.

Oh come on Anna, admit it - you wish your girlfriend was hot like me - don't you.
    Don't you.

And mate, as usual - Xander's a right sweetie.

Right, I'm going to bed NOW!

OMG freak out, I woke this morning with that song in my head Nelle.

Will bbl for personals, hopefully. I feel like I am only just managing to stay awake. I had trouble getting to sleep and then Eithan was up all last night and also decides wake time is 6am. So I am feeling pretty knackered today.

Welcome to the newbies, Eithan is the 2nd oldest, but only because I had a c/s.

Love

Wow....20 mins lated I finally finished reading all the posts from the weekend. I cannot remember anything I read

Nelle: Hope you are feeling better. I am being councelled for PND, so I know how you feel re being a bad mum. I, in the past have full on yelled at Bailey and then fallen on the floor in a heap and just bawled my eyes out hysterically. DP has had to come and take Bailey away from me sometimes. It is hard being a Mum but at the same time the most rewarding thing on earth.

BB back on again. I am over it too but keep finding myself watching it. I cracked up when I heard there is no prize money. Suckers!!!!!! They really are in it for the experieince now hey?

News! Bailey has tooth number 5 which explains the two shirt changes per day from dribble and the grizzle grizzle all day long and the not sleeping too good during the day. He is almost crawling now. Must get the video camera ready.

I forgot Pricess Mary was pregnant. I think her little boy is soooooo gorgeous.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO RICK & I - 13 YEARS TOGETHER & STILL NOT MARRIED! We don't care though coz we love each other, our baby boy and our fur-kid

Have a loverly day ladies.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO VIXSTAR & ANNA**!!! Hope you get some lovin tonight!! lol

Woah no idea what the white room would be Ness. Maybe a naughty room? Like if they stop wearing their microphone or something theyll get put in there so theyll go insain with no colour?

Well just a quick one.. cant believe my birthday is over already
    Going out to meet Richie and his mummy for coffee.

Have a good day ya'll

Luv Kell & Jess xx

:wave: to the newbies I can't remember your names

well have mums group today so shall see how that goes I am a bit over it at present, *hugs* Helen before I mention this

Jack went down at 7.35pm way early for him and he is still asleep *OMG* I think the week and a bit away and all the late nights may have caught up with him LOL

poor pet mouth seems a bit sore he really has only been grumbly when the 1st of front top came thru and now the 2nd has just broken skin he is the same, but we gave him some panadol yesterday to help

ok best go iron something for group and see if my boy wants to get up LOL

oh and I got my highchair it arrived while we were away, the only thing not happy bout is I rang them before we left and as our cot had been left leaning against the fence in the front yard I didn't want the same thing tro happen with chair anyway long story short she said no you will need to sign for it, the courier should leave a slip asking you to contact them etc, well nope left it on my verandah, MIL reckons I should ring a say when should I receive the chair (pretend I didn't get it) becuase I didn't sign what proof do they have LOL just jokin ok, but I am ringing to complain I paid $50 P&H thru courier I dont expect it to be left in the elements grrrrrrrrrrrr

ok gone now CTL

ummmmm Nessa got KK email, and you naughty thing the emails you sent screwed up dodo on me, they were so big I couldn't recieve emails couldn't open thru webmail had to delete them off server to access any other emails *badgirl* but I does love ya LOL

Welcome shelley! I'm Jodi, mummy to beautiful Nina she was another impatient one coming 2 weeks early, born 20 August, which just so happens to be our wedding anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANNA & SCOTT, & VIXSTAR & RICK

We had a tragic night here last night, Nina was soooo unsettled. It's gotta be the teeth. Waking up at 11, 1 & 4. She's only just woken up now. We were suppose to be going to swimming lessons but I didn't want to wake her cause she would have been tired. She's happy now though, so it had better be a good day.

I'm thinking the white room is a naughty room too

Um Jodi whats with the signature

Morning ladies.
    Bad night here. Jett went down at 7pm, woke at 8:15pm, 1am and 5:30am. We just got up a half hour ago but Im still knackered and I know he is too so hopefully he will go down for a nap before lunch and I can sleep too.

BBL.

AnnaT- The funny thing is at our place that would actually be considered an alright night! Hope you get some rest though today, it is tiring.

Jodi- I hope Nina stays in a good mood. Good idea to skip the swimming, it might have got her overtired and grumpy.

Happy Anniversary to those celebrating. Vixstar, a friend of mine her parents were together for over 20 years and then just decided to get married then!

I loved BB, I've got a 3 mobile so I joined up to watch live feeds from the house.

Ohhhhhhh crappola I forgot about the MSN chat We've made plans to go out to dinner and a club with friends that night because my sister is coming down on Tuesday til Sunday - got to take advantage of a willing and free babysitter Oh well someone can fill me in on what goes on afterwards.

Shell - holy moly I admire you ladies who manage to live on nights like that every night! Its really thrown me for a six since he's stopped sleeping through, I feel so tired all the time.

Jett is watching 'The Backyardigans', anyone who doesnt have Foxtel and hasnt seen it - it is THE cutest kids show ever! I just love it, probably more than Jett. He stands at the TV and watches it, bopping along to the songs they sing (quite funky ones too). I highly recommend buying the DVD's of it if you can find them!

Think its time for my shower once Backyardigans is finished so Jett can hop in the bottom of it and get clean too. I feel pretty nauseous, its awful.

Oh Im a bad mother I forgot - HAPPY 7 MONTHS JETT!!!
    Last edited by Freya; April 23rd, 2007 at 09:44 AM.

Sounds like it was the night for no sleep.... arrrgghhhhhhh I'm so tired! Xander woke HOURLY all bloody night, and wouldn't resettled for about half that time. So basically, just as I'd drift off to sleep I'd hear this 'waahhhhhhh' across the monitor.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes girls. Aint gonna be no lovin going on around here tonight - gonna use the time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shelley79 Guest

Hi Ladies

Well found you guys again.

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Sounds like a few of us had a rough night. Sarah woke I think it was about 4 times and has tooth number 6 to show for it.

What is the msn chat? Luke is away working for 3 weeks so I'd be up a chat.

Well my princess is down for a nap now so I might go back for a lie down myself.

Talk to you all soon

shelley - you got msn? we all get on at the same time and have a chat. It's great, very hard to keep up though. I just get drunk and pretend to catch up. It's on this Saturday night

sharleen - I'll let you know if it's not on

belle - how are you going sweetie?

And you noticed my sig lets just say that if I get my own way, it'll be very very soon

ETA: shelley, I just added you to my msn
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 23rd, 2007 at 11:03 AM. Reason: shelley

Hi girls! Rough one for me too! Millana played up last night and then ruby woke at 440am and wouldnt resttlle! So i stayed up until 515am and then hubby got up and got het to sleep another 1hr.I had a sleep in until 630am.Woohoo.I just wish it could be 7am.
    Happy anniversary anna and vixstar!!!
    Happy 7months jett!! Annat is nausea a symptom of the clomid drug?
    Well im going to read old thread as i dont know what everyone talked about on last page!
    Hello to the new girl,shelley.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast