Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #44

Morning ladies.

On the topic of gender of #2 - I would love a girl and will be a tiny bit disappointed if its not because we will 99.9% most likely not have anymore due to our issues. Im a girly girl so I would love a daughter to do girly things with and I'd like for Jett to be my one and only baby boy, but either way if its healthy we're happy.

Jett is zzzzzzzzzz and my sister is still asleep so I think I might make a coffee and hop in the shower.
    BBL.

OH Annat - big hugs honey MAUW
    HI ya everyone else......trying to get house work done and I just blew up my vaccy by accidently sucking up water from the washing machine. Bugger now I have to buy a dyson.On another note....I feel SICK

Hmm Maz- has AF returned yet? Might be time to test.

Hmm Maz- has AF returned yet? Might be time to test.
    Was just thinking the same thing Maz....

Maz - Which Dyson are you gonna get? I love my Dyson!!!

As to the gender thing for #2, I'm really hoping for another boy... even though I know they are a lot more clingy than the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    As to the gender thing for #2, I'm really hoping for another boy... even though I know they are a lot more clingy than the girls.
    Really???? I wish Bails was clingy. Sometimes I try so hard to make him laugh and he was like whatever Mum, move along I can see Dad. what the?

I would like to have another boy so we don't have to buy anyhting.....if it is a girl then she'ss most likely be a little tom boy like I was!!! I am not a girly girl although I have tried and lets just say it was a pathetic excuse to dress up....

morning all,
    Maz - hope that you feel better soon... maybe you need to just throw up and be done with it! hehehe
    Anna** - i would love another little boy too.. although i want another girl too.. ! Will just have to try again one day....

and talking about TTC.. we are not about to start ! But i got a visitor last night! Yes AF is back!!!! 1st time since having Alexaner.. so the pains i was having 2 weeks ago must have been O pains! lucky we were carefull!

xoxo Anna

Mmmm, I could go another little boy, they're so scrumptious! I'm sure I'd be pleased with a girl too though - whatever we get, we get!
    When in the cycle do people tend to 'normally' ovulate anyway?

Vicky, River's a serious boy too at times, but he's a real snuggler, if he's sitting on my knee, sometime he'll lean in against my chest for a snuggle. I love those times.

Maz mate. Have you tested?

Anna** - Alexander is more cuddlier than Olivia was at this age. but i think its because he is a booby boy and Olivia was on formula.. so a different snuggle..

Nelle - i normally ovulate on or around day 20-25..will have to make a note of my cycle and see if it has changed since having Alexander

Annie - Yay (???) on AF's return - lucky you've been careful. I still don't have mine back, yet Xander is only having 3 boobie feeds a day now. I reckon the boys are heaps cuddlier, there is only one other boy in our mothers group and he is a real clingy one too... the girls are so independant!

I bought some BabyLegs today... have to wait for their arrival now.

tested 2 days ago and got a neg....probably out of whack from m/c still. 2 weeks over due for AF tomorrow here's hoping it stays away.
    Anna - have no idea what model it is. I just rang Good guys and the lady has put one away with a heavy duty lotorised head, hard floor head and soft floor brush for $750, Jed's gonna pick it up on his way home for me.
    As for gender..although a little sister for Vy would be lovely...i really miss having a baby boy. So I suppose i dont really care...as long as its a sticker this time and ONLY ONE!!!! no more twin shocks for me
    Oh had our 6 months needles today and now my little tripod wont sleep grrrrr
    Need to wee BBS

Nelle - just checked out your updated site.. Love the sling! River looks ultra comfy in it!

Anna** - baby legs - i need to get me soe of those.. !
    Maz - lets hope that you get a BFP soon hun

As for ovulating, before nina I will O on day 15, but now it's twice a month. Not too sure on the days yet. I'll have to work that one out.
    Heath would love all girls, but I've got my heart on a boy. I'd love one of each.

Vy - go to sleep!!

Gotta head back to work now, bbl

My Ash has just gone to sleep thank god, what a shyt morning we have had, lots of carry-on screaming, tired but wouldn't sleep getting over tired and cranky. I am exhausted and just had enough, I woke up feeling exhausted so she hasn't picked a good day to play up!
    I just wish I could get a break! Shes started taking small amounts water from her sippy cup but most of it ends up down her front so i don't think I can leave her yet to take a full feed of formula from cup yet. I really need to, 7 months of the very occasional 2 hour break here and there is not enough.

Maz- Maybe AF is on her way? From what I remember of AF I used to get quite nauseated beforehand, hope Vy sleeps for you soon.

*Annie*- i got my AF back bout 3 weeks ago and it only lasted 2 days!

Nelle- I usually O 14 days prior to AF but at the moment have no idea of my cycle. Haven't felt any O pains which I used to get quite strongly.

Anna**-
    I'm really hoping for another boy... even though I know they are a lot more clingy than the girls.
    Lol, I tell you my girl is very clingy lately, even when shes with Df she still just wants me to hold her, so tiring!

Maybe while I have a chance I should eat something, so easy to forget no wonder I'm always starving at dinner time.

So tired today. MIl is babysitting chuggaluggs this arvo when Rick and I go get our moles check at the Skin Cancer place.

I have been a bit crampy of late too. Kinda been expecting it since bailey is now on just a morning feed. Its been about 16 months since I last had them.....

Hopefully starting Playgroup next Thursday. Tried to join a ABA group but they are not near me and a bit hard to get to when you don't drive. I am an idiot

Bails had smashed up (thats what we call mashed food) Baked Beans with carrot for lunch. LOVED IT. Rick can deal with the nappy when it arrives LOL

Well, just passing through on my way to ebay!

jodi........you wont want all girls when they reach their teenage years....mine druves me up the wall all day!!

lol chrissy. Heath grew up with all boys, so he doesn't know what girls can get up to!

As for the clingyness, I sometimes wish Nina was at least a little clingy with me, but she's too much of a Miss Independent. Maybe the next one will be a little clingy with mummy.

shell - hope ash has a good rest this afternoon and you get some rest

Shell - I just wish she would rear her head so atleast I would know what was going on....I am not a patient person at the best of times. Ash sounds like she's doing the same as Vy...and you know even after 3 kids...I still dont know what to do!
    Chrissy - Oh now you have made my mind up, I want the next one to be a boy! How are you anyway matie?
    Vix - PMSL at the baked beans that are gonna rear their head.
    Jodie - I agree it would be fab to be in the same pg forum again...how many others will there be?
    Annie - I so have to pull my finger out (ive probably said it before) and send this dame cover (yours too Nelle)
    Right o going to go and finish the horrible folding and might iron Jed's work shirts!
    Last edited by maz; April 26th, 2007 at 02:43 PM. Reason: cause i have no brain and cant spell for poo pooh

Lol Chrissy I always joke to Df how if we have another girl and imagine what it'll be like if we are all PMSing together!

Ash slept for hour and half this arvo so feeling alot better, don't want to give her away now. She still in bit of a funny mood though.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast