Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #44

vix.....caity has been eating baked beans for a couple of weeks now........gotta love the old BEAN nappies, and she had pea and ham soup yesterday, and how unfortunate that i need to go to the doctor when craig had to clean up the mess, and by all accounts it was a doosy.

maz, im ok keeping a low profile, not feeling the best, just feeling like the old biartch of the group......Ill get over it

good luck with all the ttc girls.......just go jump all the dhs and someone hurry up and get a bfp.

shell......luckily for me my 14 year old does not have af, but its coming by the way she acts, and craigs 9year old is so developed i think hers are on there way as well........i will hit a brick wall now!!
    Last edited by Cougar; April 26th, 2007 at 04:02 PM. Reason: shell

Chrissy you not the old b'artch of the group F Uck em I say PMSL. honestly though I hope your feleing better, atleast we know your still learking. Jed and I are doing the rabbit mambo alot lately. Bit of luck it will work and I'll really pi$$ my sister off. hahahahah and Jed's fmaily. double hahahahah you guys still trying?
    Nessa - did iron, picked up iron and got the intense rash all other me ROFL
    Shell - half an hour is better than nothing at all matie
    have to organise something for the monsters...bake beans comes to mind now with vegemite toast

Nessa.. no worries chick (for yesterday). I know its really hard when youre put in that situation.. ive been there too. Just make sure you look out for you ok. Just tell him, hey give me your address and number and we'll meet up for coffee or something (whether you do or you dont).

Shell.. whats this about Jamie's penis???

Ambz.. good luck with the TTC.. i hope for a girl next time too, just to be different.. though if i have a boy thats ok, another member of the rock band.

Vixstar.. i download them (naughty i know) from Limewire. Jesse just loves Seseme Street and his Elmo. So im sesame street mad too.

Got my sewing machine today from Target YAY. Woah was a stampede for them though!! Lucky i had Jesse to fight my way! There was only 3 on the shelf and there was about 6 people wanting them!!! ($99 marked down from $300 = BARGIN!).. but we got one wooooohooo! Now i just have to learn how to use it lol

Ooww IL's are here gotta go BBL chicky babes...

maz, not sure if we are trying any more? my injection runs out in a couple of weeks, so im praying i stop bleeding so i can actually have a &*%$, and i went to the doctors, and ii was told to go on the pill to get BACK TO NORMAL and stop the bleeding....we have both decided to not take it and that he has to WHIP IT OUT ( his words), so jsut see what happens......mind you thats how i fell preggers with caity, he must of missed his mark that night

Ok theyre gone..

Nessa.. sorry chick, im here. Had to get up early this morning to be at Target early to get my sewing machine, then had a girlfriend and her new bubba come over for lunch, then IL's just came over so been busy busy.

Vixstar.. oh will have to try the beans with Jesse! He's already poopin like a troopa lately! Already done 3 poos today.. and he's a FF bubba! All that food the porker is eating!

Anna**.. what are babylegs? like leggings?

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678