Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #45

Smile

Nessa, bails is really good in the bath, just sits and splashes dadda. He lays down when we want him to but always gets an eye full off water coz he turns his head. We bought a bath chair too ($79.00) and used it about 5 times. oops.

kellxx, no website. Rick is dead against the idea and I have heard of a few mums on the Hu%^&#s website who were stalked by a man who could describe their kids etc I can email u a pic or two if u like. YES, ebay is slightly addivtive.

Rikki, tell me about your t-shirts. I wanted to get one for bailey for this years Deni Ute Muster but I was looking at a NZ site.

*Annie*, weaning is going great, sad but great. My boobs are al floppy and saggy. How he gets anything out of them every morning now I do not know.

Best run, Chuggaluggs is asleep and I have washing to do on this cold, cloudy miserable day. It'll take a week to dry.

Rikki - What a huge post! No need to apologise re the sleep thing... I know what it's like the rare time Xander sleeps through for a few days, and then suddenly doesn't again - it really wipes you out. That's awesome news about the t-shirts... I'll be ordering 2 towards the end of May too (just waiting for a baby to arrive). Oh, and Xander would like to know just how many boyfriend's Ains actually has? He is feeling jealous now

Annie - Thanks for asking, but nup... another rough one over here. I'm starting to wonder if these antibiotics are working for his ear infection as he is still pulling on his ears and waking all night. Doesn't help that he is full of snot from the cold as well as obviously teething. agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congratulations in getting enough of a stash that Alexander is now a full time clothie bum. Aren't they Babylegs that he is wearing in the ticker?

Speaking of which... someone asked about Babylegs. They are leggings for babies, great for those who use cloth nappies, but still great for those that don't. Make for such easy nappy changes. Also keeps little legs warm if wearing a body suit etc and protects knees a bit when crawling. Just google 'Babylegs' within Australia and they'll come up.

Kellxx - What is your first sewing project? I bought a sewing machine just before I had Xander... and still have no clue how to use it!

Ness - What's up hon? You haven't offended me in any way.

Sharleen - Woo hooo on nearly finishing the painting! I expect a mega post to update us all when you return.

Shell - How's the house hunting going? Found anything yet?

Maz - Has the AF fairy arrived yet? Hope you aren't still feeling sick.

Jodi - My gawd Nina is so independant. Feeding herself with a spoon now? wow... she's flying ahead. Sending big hugs re the breast feeding thing, now Xander has dropped a few feeds I'm really enjoying feeding him again (just as I nearly gave it up) - I'd be really upset if he weaned right now. I've heard from Belle, she's hanging in there and doing really well (but she doesn't think so). Belle, hon, if you are reading this... you are doing a great job!!!

Caddie - The plagiocephaly will be the reason Ruby is a tad behind, same as Xander. I've found that despite knowing this the bloody health nurses still get on my case about his development! grrrrrr. Oh well, they'll get there in the end - then we'll probably be complaing that they wont sit still.

Helen - How is the lovely Eithan?

WHAT ARE SOME MEMORIES YOU HAVE OF WHEN BUBS WAS AN INFANT???
    Easy, simple nappy and cloth changes... nowadays it is such a mission to get him to stay still whilst I change him!
    I loved just how tiny he was, I look at him lately and just about cry when I see just how big he has gotten already. My baby is growing up too quickly.

Some good news - Scott got promoted at work He is now officially a Manager at one of the biggest dealerships in Australia! Shame the pay still sucks, but nevermind. I'm really happy for him!

Morning all,
    We had okay night, Ash woke at 12:20 and 5:00 so it was nice to get that big sleep in between even though I had to bash Df for snoring!

Anna**- yay for Scott and his promotion! Good on him. As for the house hunting, still searching, its getting very tiring, we've got a few places to check out tomor so hopefully we will like something.

*Annie*-Ash occasionally still wakes at 2-3am but recently has started going for 5-6 hours! Hopefully Alexander will follow.

Rikki- Enjoy all the activities! How do you find Gymbaroo? We did a few classes but I just felt it wasn't worth the money, I don't know how much yours charge but mine was $18 session.

Kellxx- I'd love to learn to sew, in the past i haven't had much success with machines! As for routines, we've never had one with Ash, shes unpredictable. We still just go by when she wakes and wants to feed!

Memories I have of newborn Ash:
    -How she loved to gaze into my eyes instead of wanting to look all over the room
    -How she never whined, she would have a little cry when she wanted something but these days she whinges constantly.

Like now, I have to go, shes happy for like 10mins before the whinging starts!

grrrr... just lost my post!

woo hoo to scott, and it's ok xander... you are still ainsleigh's number one man. the BF we were talking about is her BEST friend, you're still her number one BOY friend! as for the ears, they are going to be worse while he has a cold anna, but could also be that he 'discovered' them while they were sore so is not pulling them from habit.

yay on nearly finishing painting shar. mmmm chocolate for chat. lucky you reminded me!

vixstar - i make personalised tshirts with bub's name appliqued on the front. flick me an email if you'd like me to send you some pics.

first session of gymbaroo today shell.... i would not have gone before she was mobile, but i'll see how it is. we pay by the term.... works out at just over $10/week.

best go and get ready!

hi ya all
    Only a quicky (again) cause we have the plumber coming soon for fit out our ensuite.
    Nessa - are you ok honey? havent offended me at all.
    Anna - Yay on SCoot getting a promo, still sick
    HI ya Rikki and eveyrone else. sorry for lack of personals...very busy. Jed's home to so cant stay on here to long.
    What time are we having our meet up tomorrow nmight on MSN girlies...I cant wait, is it 8pm Perth time (10pm sydney - vic - qld and tassy time???)
    Just thought I should let you all know aswell - Belle isnt coping very well at the moment, she's having a very bad time dealing with her depression and OD issues. Just wanted you all to know cause I know how we all cling together. thanks guys
    oh by the way I LOVE MY NEW DYASON...sorry have to shoot cause its ace! Jed also bought me a new food processor (braun) for mothers day shock horror! Jodie- dont buy the coles one its $hit! MIne blew up within 5 mins of using it.
    Try to get back later

Can we make the MSN chat bit earlier than 10pm Vic time, maybe 9? Just cause I'm an old granny and am tired early! I think we did 9 last time which worked well for me (wasn't asleep) Lol.

Well at my place Df does the vacuuming, I sucked him into it by showing him the suction was too strong for me to move it (no I didn't point out that we can turn the suction power down).

And Belle if your lurking I really hope things start looking up for you soon. Hopefully you'll feel up to joining the caht tomor night.

9 Sounds great Shell..better for me too PMSL at the suction thing with DF hahahah love it.
    Nesse - any time ....remember
    We just had a guy form the water board here to leave a leaflet in our letterbox cuase someone rang them and said that we've been wqatering our front grass everyday...yeah we do..with our grey water from our washing machine. I get so $hitty with smart arses. We know exactly who it was cause they have gone a holidays and ring the council and water board on us all the time. They rang the council to dob on us for putting a new fence up, new veranda out the front, plants in our garderns and god wait until they see what Jed is gonna do to the roof in the next 6 months. It drives us nuts grrrr. I rang the water board and told them we use grey water and if I was so bad I wouldnt be a cloth bum recycling anything I can person now.
    someone has done a [email protected]
    BBL

Rikki.. oh do you do personalised shirts?? If you ever get a free minute can i buy one for Jesse? Haha glad she did well with her swimming lessons! And yay for comando crawling!!

Annie.. oh i know.. thats what i said how sad its over.. i liked it also cos with the Shannon Noll opening credits Jesse would stop what he's doing and just smile at the tv.. was so cute. Yeh i reckon Damien is a bit of a looker now he's lost that weight! Even when he gets slimmer, watch out! He's gonna be a magnet!! Sewing machine is good.. its out of the box at least lol.. am yet to start on anything though

Anna**.. oh Xander is just the most spunkiest boy in the world!! I love all your ticker photos of him! He just looks so cuddley Yay on scott promotion! Oh well even if its not big bucks, its a start.. only way is up! First sewing project i think will be a cot quilt or cushion covers. I bought some cheapo canvas to practice on and then also some really nice sea greeny blue one with stars on it (yep star mad) so it will look so groovey!

Vixstar.. oh really.. thats pretty spooky.. fair enough too.. but yeh would love to see some piccies! my email is kelknott @ optusnet.com.au

Shell.. yeh i used a sewing machine in year 7.. but that was like 15 years ago!! So yeh am a bit rusty.. but i have lots of practice material now to work on Oh i hear you about the whining!!! King whiner over here!

Maz.. um.. whats a Dyason? Ooww food processor.. thats would be very handy!

Nessa.. big :hugs:

Re the MSN chat: Yeh 9pm is better for me too than 10pm (the east coast is all the same time now isnt it?)

Well bought some funky material today woo! Its like a sea greeny/blue colour with.. can you guess.. STARS on it! Oh its soo coool! Bought some practice canvas too so that will be my first mission to tackle.. so excited.. sewing weekend for me.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; April 27th, 2007 at 04:07 PM. Reason: had to fix nessa's hugs

10pm is a bit to late for me too, caity has decided that 3am is her new wake up time, so im pretty f&$#d by 7pm, so hopefully i will join you all if i can keep my eyes open

if any one is interested put some more pics on my website
    Last edited by Cougar; April 27th, 2007 at 04:08 PM.

Kell- Ash did the same thing with the song at the start of biggest loser. See they are long lost soul mates or something! I usually feed her at 7 but would have to wait til after the song cause as soon as it started shed come off the boob to listen.

maz- Hmm obviously those Neighbours of yours mustn't have a lot going for them if they spend there time trying to find things to complain about! Is it just to you or do you know if they complain about everyone and anything in the street?

*Nessa*- I started knitting a scarf bout 15 years ago and I'm still going, every winter I see it and do like 5-10 rows and then its away for another year. Lol, has lots holes in it too.

Well we've had a good day here today, Ash has had 2 sleeps, first one for like an hour and at the moment she is till asleep and I put her down like hour and half ago! I better not tell Df she's slept so well cause he'll ask me what I've done with all that time and I tell you all I've done is watch TV!

it is lovely Nessa, sometimes I feel the way you did today, I feel a bit left out and like this isn't the place for me :sad:

hope ya feel better now

Hi ladies,

sorry no time for personals gotta get dinner started soon

picked up my cousins 7 yr old daughter from school today and took her to her tennis lesson. i couldnt help but imagine how i will be feeling in a couple years time when i pick savanna up from school too. i felt so good standing there waiting for school to finish and watch all the little kiddies run out of their class rooms. reminds me of when i was in school. ahhhhhhhhhhh where have the years gone!!
    savanna kept herself busy on my lap in the car playing with the steering wheel, turning on the wipers and the indicators, and pressing the electric windows up and down while we were wathing the tennis lesson. haha such a daddys girl!!

hubbys cousin arrived back in australian today. it was so unexpected and such a surprise. hubby rushed to go pick him up from the airport this morning during work.
    when he left it was like a part of hubby went to. now they are back together like 2 peas in a pod.
    we always joke about how they are each ones other half lolll they are like little boys when they are together.

ok better go start dinner

belle- big hugs to you hunny i hope you are keeping well and julia is doing great. we are all here for you luv
    xoxoxo

ambz

Hey chickies, I've quickly skim read your stuff just to make sure everyone's okay! The wedding was from 11 this morning, so I was there from 10:30 and got home at 6 and now I'm running late for youth group!! AAArgh! Must fly!
    But the song went really well so that's good hey! If I ever get hold of a recording or something I'll let y'all know!

Anyway, my eyes are hanging out of my head but I'd better get going! Maybe I'll pick up a slurpee on the way for energy At least it's a chilled out cards night and not sports or something else crazy and energetic!!
    Take care girls xo

belle - I hope everything is going ok. I did send you a text, but understand if you don't want to reply at the moment. Sending you big hugs and nina sends you lots of sloppy kisses.

ness - this is a big group, and it is hard to remember everyone all the time, but we do love ya. We all love each other here. I think we all have those days where we think no-one loves us enough! Hope you're feeling better today. You can get drunk with me tomorrow night

hi to everyone else, my little miss is cracking it in bed, so bbs once I've shut her up!

Ness- Its 9pm EST, so I guess thats 8:30 in Adelaide?

Hugs to all you girls feeling down, I love all of you, and hope you all start feeling better.

yeh what time? What time did we do it last time? I think it was 9pm or something on the east coast?

ps.. shell you have to update your Ash pics! She is so cute in that photo!!

last time it was about 8 Qld time, don't know what it was down south though cause you's had DLS I think. I'll be on all night anyway, so add me when you all get on.
    ETA: come to think of it, I was pretty drunk that night, and it may have been later i'm good for whatever time though
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 27th, 2007 at 09:31 PM. Reason: i was too drunk to know!

Maz - I received the bib etc today thanks heaps! My mum was there when I opened it, she commented on how clever you are!!! Xander wore his bib tonight, it now has a few extra colours on it

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast