Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #45

Nessa has smsed me to let you all know that she will fix up the KK's when she gets home.. she's at playgroup today.. And also to anyone else who wants to be taken out aswell to let her know and she'll sort it all out tonight.

AnnaT.. i havent put any shoes on Jesse yet.. he's worn the star ones but thats it.. and they were a little bit big which is good.. but i dont think it will be long before they fit him properly. His slippers are just 6-9 months so i dont know what sizing they are. But yeh you may have to get the next size up.

If its the mam ones,millana loves them and im still fighting her to get rid of the damn things.
    Sorry to see you go chrissy,please keep in touch!!!

Ash doesn't wear shoes so i have no idea about sizes. I reakon if i out shoes on her shed kick or pull them off.

Vic girls- me and nelle been discussing our meet up and we were thinking Healseville, maybe even the healesville sanctuary? We still need to set a date but thought prolly best for AnnaT and Maz to decide seeing as the 2 of you have a long way to come.

Why is it that babies have this big cot to sleep in yet everytime Ash goes to sleep she will have gotten her self smooshed right against a corner and her head is hitting the top her body right up against the side.

Nina is being soooo cranky today!! Normally she'll happily play by herself, but today she's just been really cranky, and wants me to hold her all day. She's down for her third sleep for the day already.

annat - nina is in 12-18mth shoes now. I've always put shoes on her, from day one, whenever we got out. That way she was used to it.

Just thought I would clear something up because I think I may have offended a few people. I made a comment re not feeling like I could share my photo's anymore. I have been really nervous about sharing personal details on the net as anyones eyes could see it. You may have noticed that I have only just in the last mth or so started refering to DH as Leith and it took me a while to say Bella and not DD. It is just my personal choice as for sharing photos I didnt want anyone willy nilly to see them. Just my trusted friends.
    I will still definantly be sharing how my life is going and asking for help and offering when anyone asks.
    Maybe it is just hormones and everything that is going on that has gotten my back up about this, but please know that I respect all of your decisions re photos etc and wouldnt expect anyone to clam up. This is hard to explain and I dont want to offend anyone, hence the explanation.

I just feel, well you know, I just feel........

ETAouble snap Nelle, but shucks you were just too fast for me.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; April 30th, 2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Nelle

Yeah Jodi, Riv's been a bit of a crank today as well, Rans put him back to bed just before and it's all quiet in there, so, I guess he was tired!

Riv doesn't have any shoes, so I can't help you there guys.

ETA:
    SNAP Helen!!! I'm the winner, I'm the winner!! Mate, of course it's up to you with photos, your job as mum is to help protect your family, so you do what you feel comfortable with. You're fine.

Girls I'm going to close this thread & start a new one now. I'm going to put a mod hat on & say I know that things have been very tough in this thread over the past few days. Please try to understand that these are public forums & we don't want to shut anyone out. Anything that happens off the forums should stay there. I know its hard to trust people in this situation, but I don't think Sharleen would want everyone on edge about it.

Come out,come out whoever you are.............
    Helen,i understand.Makes me want to take mine off especially when i got an email with someone i didnt know wanting my photo website as a favourates.Didnt know them from a bar of soap so i blocked them!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678