Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #45

Kell- I know, I'm so slack, I've downloaded the photo's to my computer just gotta put them on the website! Hmm might start now.

Belle-Huge hugs hun, sending heaps of sloppy kisses. Bella always asks how you and Julia are, so sending huge hugs and kisses from her too.

Well I cant stay, but just wanting to wish you all to have fun tomorrow night. I cant come on because I have an engagement party to go to, I dont think anyone will be on when I get home. Sharleen you have me intrigued, but I guess I will catch up on all of the goss on Sunday.

Love

helen - enjoy the party tomorrow night!

sharleen - i hope you have more goss for us.

anna - did you get a pic of the bib maz made?

Just a quick reply as Dp keeps commenting on my interent usage of late

Rikki, will send you an email when I have done this for the pics of your tshirts.

Kellxx, will email you a pic of my baby boy.

Nessa, I am only kinda new here but I am going through Post Natal Depression at the moment and I know it is hell on earth. Last Friday I thought Rick was going to leave me coz coz I have PND and I had myself bawling all day thinking he was sick of me. I had a v v v bad day. I have also had days where I have nearly walked out on Rick and Bailey coz I felt 'nothing' inside for either of them. You are in my thoughts honey and if you need to talk, let me know. Remember, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes its just a bit dim that's all!

Hope everyone is having a nice night.

Hi,
    just popping in before i go to bed.. will read last million posts in the morning!

oh and we finally have 2 teeth!... YEAH

Belle.. hope youre ok mate, remember we're all here for you.

Vixstar.. oh he is just a sweetheart!!! What a gorgeous little boy! Oh hun, as i said to Belle, we are all here for you too. I dont know what its like, but i remember what the baby blues were like and i felt terrible then (baiscally as i had no sleep in over a week, literally, Jesse was crying cos boobie wasnt woring for him.. i was starting to get the feeling of resentment towards him.. so i told DH to go get some formula.. best thing i (personally) did). If you ever need anyone to chat to, im on msn.

Well Jesse woke up several times again last night.. oh so much for our sleep throughs.. wonder when tooth number 3 will rear its head! DH is at work and called and woke me at 8am (blah!) to ask what the name of a song was called !! I shoulda got up anyways. But am kinda glad as i was having a bad dream at the time.. firstly i was changing Jesse's nappy and it was SOOOOOOO full of poo! Anyways.. i bent down to get some sudocream for his butt and he was gone. I went across the street and Caro (from BB) was there with Michael and asked me to hold him for a second. I has sudocream on my finger and accidently put some on Michael but she said it was ok.. so i went back to the room to search for Jesse and there was just a band rehearsing!I was frantic!! Balling my eyes out. And as i woke up from the phone call some one said they saw him running down the street!! That was it.. how bizarre!

I dont know were to start again
    I'll BBL as we have aplay date at 10 and its already 9.12.
    Still feeling yucky but you get that
    chat soon
    xxmaz

We have tooth #3!!! #4, 5 & 6 don't look far off either.

Annie - Did Alexander get his bottom 2 teeth? I reckon that has to be one of the cutest looks... a big grin with the bottom 2 toothy pegs showing.

Maz - Hope you feel better soon hon

Jodi - I haven't taken a pic yet, and the bib is in the wash now... will take one when the bib is next clean. It is awesome - so big that it covers most of him (perfect!)

maz - get better soon hun.

nessa - whitsunday's, I'll be in on that one too! It's sooo nice there

xander - yay on tooth #3 !!!!!!! Bring on 4, 5 & 6

Must have been a night for weird dreams, cause I had one too, but it was a sad dream, don't really want to go into though.
    I wont be online now until tonight cause we're moving the computer into our other spare room. have a good day girls

Hi all, we are off house hunting again today, we've got 4 places to check out so hopefully we will like one of them.

Looking forward to tonight.

morning all

MAz - hope that you are feeling better today, is Vy behaving..what about the husband of yours has he broken your whip yet??
    Shell - good luck househunting, i really hope that you find your dream home..
    Rach - hows jack these days.. are you feeling better about this site.. or is it the group here.. if you are feeling left out dont! its hard to do personals to everyone!
    Anna** - alexander is wearing a pair of his sisters socks in the picture.. i need to order some baby legs! and yes we have 2 bottom teeth.. so cute.. the tongue is constantly feeling them, a new sensation for him!
    AnnaT - where are you?
    Jodi - feeling better after your dream?
    Kell - your freaky woman! huge dream, wish i could interperet for you.
    Nessa - i love sushi- what did you get.. !

ok, wont be on-line tonight,, we have people coming for dinner... if you are still on when i go to bed ill pop in and say hello!

Sharleen - whats is that you are telling people tonight.. i so want to know!

xoxo Hugs and love to all !

xoxo Anna

Im around Annie thanks for asking. With my sister here and tons to do I havent had time to chat.

I think Im 2dpo today. Im a little sus that I might have o'ed twice, on thursday and friday. I had some very bad pains all of thurs and friday which nearly drove me mad. Now theyre gone. We gave it our best shot sooooo hopefully I can be the leader of the 'Preggo Sept 06 Mama's' group

Ugh its 3pm, we're due to go out to dinner and some dancing at a nightclub at 6pm with friends. Ry let me sleep in after he got home from work this morning so I didnt surface til 1pm (It was suuuuuuuuuuch a good sleep though!) and I fully intended to clean my house because it looks like a bomb hit it but Ive only managed a load of washing and dishes. Jett is finally asleep so I might be able to tidy and vacuum the loungeroom before I have to shower and get ready.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We might be home by midnight so I will pop on MSN to see if anyone is still around chatting. Im sorry I'll miss it, last time was fun! Someone email me with any goss or news ok?

Melb gal's - werent we meeting up in the next few weeks????????????????????????????

lol. nessa send it to me! ROFL!

Ness, I am game so please do that for me!

AnnaT- I got a bit slack with the organising of our meet up, should get back onto it!

Ness- No tips sorry, does she hurt her deliberately or more accidently?

Anna**.. hooray for Xanders's tooth!! Wish Jesse's would pop through already so he can start sleeping through again lol.

Annie.. yeh it was weird.. especially the amount of poo in Jesse's nappy! I couldnt believe it!!

Nessa.. aww poor Annika.

Well bought Jesse his first Elmo DVD today and OMG you should see his face!! His eyes are glues to the tv with the biggest smile on his face! He is sitting up but is almost falling over cos he's smiling so much!! It's so cute!

Will see yall on msn tonight chicky babes..

Annie - If you buy them off the Babylegs site in Australia, there is free postage at the moment.

Has anyone heard from Bel? Bit worried that she is ok...

Chat to you all tonight.

Hey Anna** good looking whats cooking...stupid mode kicking in. I should be making tea and bathing kids but cant get of this blasted thing. Im so glad you liked the bib, its a one of and I wont make anymore (maybe one for VY) Have been making nappy covers...ive put them on my web page along with a stupid pic of Jed being a turd.
    I cant wait until tonight

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast