Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #46

hi laurin,
    was only thinking of you the other day... sounds like you have been under a lot of stress, with rylee not sleeping and the stress of the death of a friend, so hope you and dh can take some time out for the two of you. hope you enjoyed spending time with your family in nz. xxx

I just uploaded a pic of the awesome nappy cover Maz made for Xander to my homepage for the clothies here. It's over a terry flat hence why his butt looks huuuge.

Will be back later to post once I've digested all that's been written here and have some proper time to type. Just quickly though, there was a person who joined recently in this thread.. only posted once or twice and never since. Can't think who it was right now tho.

Laurin - honey you do what YOU feel is right. Your the one who looks after Rylee 24/7 so you know whats best for her. You know you have OUR support. I hope DH and you are only stressed out at each other about all the big events yourve had lately. I bakc Nelle in what she said, so TLC and time out for the 2 of you sounds great. Now dont go hiding again
    AnnaT - YES come and share my water honey.
    Nessa- big thank you for getting that list together for us all. Your worth amillion honey
    Nelle - I aske din the other forum...but did you get your cover yet?
    Anna - I SO have to call you. Going to look at Xanders gorgeous BUTT now.
    Rikki - I love the t-shirt. Jed was so impressed with it. VY's going to have it on tomorrow when we go to the MCHN
    ok have to put some gaffa tape of Wilhelms mouth cause he wont shut up
    HOPEFULLy BBL

Anna**.. i know i tell you every second day but Xander is soooo cute!!!!!

Hi Laurin! Good to see you. Oh hun i hope things start to pick up for you. Do what you feel is right for you.

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr its soooooo coooollddddddddd...

i'm here bet ya all so excited

rikki sent ya email money transferred, can't wait hope its here for mothers day

Laurin- Hugs to you, you have so much going on at the moment I really feel for you.
    How much longer are you over there for?
    With the sleep probs if you're not into CC maybe try "The no cry sleep solution" by Elizabeth Pantly. Its pretty much written for your prob, bubs that wake often overnight and need the breast to settle, It has a gentle method of trying to teach them to sleep without tears.

nessa- thanks, got my e-mail.

Kell- i want to hear more details bout this internet romance that took you to the other side of the world.

AnnaT- You will love the pole classes, it is hard work, much harder than i thought it would be, I was getting really good to, got to the point of doing handstands against the pole and all but then got preggy.

I'm tired. I'm watching Big Bro while I'm on here, have long line TV tonight but already ready to go to sleep!

This baby of mine is driving me crazy
    She won't go to sleep, just keeps cracking it. Is only happy if I'm holding her. She's sweating heaps, and pulling at her ears a lot tonight. Hopefully it's not a sign of yet another ear infection. She's only just gotten over one. And to top it off Heath is at footy and not due home for another half hour. I just need a break. She's been doing this since 9am this morning!

Jodi

mine thankfully seems to have gone down, now to for no 2am wake up its too friggin cold at that time of the morning brrrrrrrrrrrr

also quick ?? we went out in the boat today and I put formula in his dispenser when we got home jase made up a bottle, the ?? is he may have out 3 scoops into 120ml of water, he used both dispense segment things I am sure 1 had 2 and 1 had 1 scoop Jase thought they looked the same so he thought they were both 1 scoop, will this make him real sick I know its very bad, but what signs should I look for if he wakes up

*praying* I stuffed up and only put 1 scoop in each *eek*

ETA hope he stays down he had 1 30min catnap today *yawn* and has been very clingy almost seperation anxiety crap already
    Last edited by Rach75; April 30th, 2007 at 08:46 PM. Reason: forgot stuff

Laurin i feel for you poor thing!! Sleep deprevation plus personal issues just don't gel!
    And i know how you feel about being lonely.My family is away on long term holidays so i have a handful of friends i can count on 1 hand that are near but we are so busy we hardly see each other at all.Thankgoodness my hobby,my daughters social activites keep me sane.What do you do for yourself?And do whats right for you.It all works out in the end and never feel guilty,Make a decision of plan of attack with ryley and feel good about it.I just go with the flow and ruby is sorting herself out slowly.
    Ohh maz! another gift! Your so generous.I spotted something for vy the other day but didnt have extra dough on me.I hope its still there! and shall i start organising the little scrap box of goodies to send middle of may?
    Anna,i can never access your pics.When i type in password it comes up to my hubby's username and uploding to his photobucket.So weird.
    I'd love to see maz's covers
    Nessa,got my email and thankyou for orgainising it!
    I too am interested in KELL'S romance!!
    Pole dancing? nah not for me id rather kick some butt and do body combat!!

Shelley79 Guest

Jodi - Aww hun hope Nina settles for you, is it possible that she is teething or not feeling well?

Shell.. haha well its a long story.. ill try and make it short! lol.. i met a guy in the US on the net.. we got along real well chatted for a year or so, then he disappeared.. i since got engadged to a guy and bought a house with him. Then september 11 happened and i emailed the US guy to make sure he wasnt in the towers (as he went there alot with his band). He was fine and we got chatting again. We were both unhappy in our relationships (i was engadged to a pothead and i hate it). So we both broke up with our partners and we sold our house. My job also sucked and I needed to get away.. so i quit my job and to the USA it was. He was in a band and so i toured around with them. I was into photography alot so i was their photographer. 3 months passed and was time to come back and we decided to go seperate ways as neither wanted to move. Was an experience i needed though. I was 21 turning 22, had only ever had steady boyfriends, never anything adventurous and i needed to gain my own independance. I dont regret any of it now as i believe everything happens for reason.. i wouldnt have met Grahame and Jesse wouldnt be here and no doubt i wouldnt have met you lovely ladies! Looking back it was pretty stupid he couldve been anyone.. but im glad he was a decent guy in the end.

Jodi.. hope its just shes teething and not an ear infection poor bubba.

Rach.. he should be ok.. we did that once.. put 3 scoops in 120mls.. Grahame didnt realise the bottle didnt have all the water in it. Jesse gulped it down and was fine. He may have a little constipation but i doubt it.. if you were to do it every feed then yeh it might be bad.. if youre worried just give him some water when he wakes.. even brown sugar water.. will stop the constipation (if he even gets it).

Nessa the undresser

Grahames calling me to do the bottles.. going going gonnnnnnneee....

Chrissy – I still want to meet you when you come to the Gold Coast! Im so sorry to see you leave, you Always made me smile when I have had a horrid day!

Sharleen – I was in the dark about all of this until Saturday night.. I don’t know what to say, its awful that someone is doing this to you, I really hope that it all gets sorted out..

AnnaT – there is a wedding website you can sell it on, I will find out and get back to you!

Laurin – welcome back! Sorry you have had a rough time of late

Wow, just reading over the horrid stuff thats been happening, i really hope that whoever is responsible owns up and leaves sharleen alone. get a life and move on!

need to go to bed, so tired.. love ya all be back on tomorrow

Caddie - Yeah, that'll happen if your hubby has set it to 'remember password' - just logout from him and then try again ???. I'll just send you an e-mail with the pic, probably easier.

Chrissy - Sorry to see you go. Having a few people hear that have 'been there, done that' with babies has been such a huge help. But I totally understand why you are going.. gonna miss ya tho! Thanks for being such a great online buddy, don't forget to pop in from time to time and update.

Sharleen - HUGE HUGS to you. This whole stuff of somebody spying on you just stinks. I've been thinking about it a lot since Saturday night, but I really cannot think of anything useful to say that may help.

Rach - He should be ok. I think the worst that could happen is that maybe he'd get constipated (but like Kel, I doubt that'll even happen). I'd just send a chaser of some extra water down if he'll take it.

Jodi - I hope Nina isn't coming down with a new ear infection - a mild fever, irritability and ear pulling are pretty big signs. Xander's are still a little sore too, but he's finished his AB's now and the Dr thinks his immune system should clear the rest up by himself.

Maz - That cover fits Xander pretty well.. had to use a terry to fill it out properly, but that means he can grow into it! I'll let you know how it holds up to his power wees soon as tonight DH changed him before he had soaked the nappy.

Laurin - Big hugs matey on the loss of your friend and for the sleepless nights. Thanks for popping in and updating us, I had been wondering where you had gotten to.

Kellxx - Thanks!!! I reckon he's pretty cute too, but it'd be a sad day the day when your mum didn't think you were cute wouldn't it . Maybe it's 'cos Jesse and Xander have a bit of a similar look?

AnnaT - Have fun with the pole dancing. You'll love it, such a great workout!

Belle - Thanks for calling me today, been worried about you. Glad you liked the book I sent you.

Nelle - Where did you get Rivs' BabyLegs from? I saw the green striped set on your homepage and can't find them anywhere.

Annie - Enjoy your sleep! How's Mr A been lately?

What a great story Kell! It's great to do something a little unorthodox here and there hey.

Belle, I'm so glad you called Anna! I was starting to fret about you too! Hope you're doing well.

Anna, I got them from the babylegs website - perhaps they're out of stock or something! That would suck hey, they're my favourite pair - so far!!

Right well...I should probably get to bed! I just polished off a huuuge piece of sticky date pudding and oooooerrrr...hope I get it digested okay...hee hee. I'm gonna have to get pregnant so I have a good excuse to be a fatty!
    Hee hee, Rans is talking in his sleep. He laughed, I said, what's so funny? He said: I was just thinking about making jumps with a wire (I think he said wire anyway).
    I wrote it down in my notepad of his sleeptalking straight away! I've got some funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    This baby of mine is driving me crazy
    She won't go to sleep, just keeps cracking it. Is only happy if I'm holding her. She's sweating heaps, and pulling at her ears a lot tonight. Hopefully it's not a sign of yet another ear infection. She's only just gotten over one. And to top it off Heath is at footy and not due home for another half hour. I just need a break. She's been doing this since 9am this morning!
    me too jodes... i'm at the end of my tether.... and i don't have anyone coming home for over a week to relieve me. i am getting really cranky with her cos as well as not settling, she is slapping, punching, scratching my face and pulling my hair. would be fine if i had gotten more than four hours sleep last night and was not completely over tired. the only place she will settle is in my bed, and this has been going on since she was in hospital a month ago....and i so don't want her to get in to that habit (too late i think) oh yeah, and to top it all off she is wheezing again tonight too.

sorry, only got as far as jodes post then had to vent... will go and read other posts now.

OMG YOU GIRLS CAN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so ive read over the past 10 or so pages... and to tell you the truth i really felt like crying. it felt like my whole BB life was falling to pieces!!! you are all such wonderful women and to think that one of us is being so cruel and so malicious is so very sad!!!
    nesa sent me the transcript but i wasnt even able to open it cause F*KN WINDOWS VISTA is not compatible with NEARLY EVERYTHING!!!! arghhhhhh

i really hope we can all move on from here and not be so cautious of each other as hard as its going to be. I myself am even considering taking down savannas web site cause this has really put an uneasyness in my stomache. if steve had any idea what was going on he would be making me take down her site straight away and not come on here again. But i couldnt leave you ladies. we have all come such a long way together, who knows in a couple years time we might all still be in here discussing which school we are going to enroll our little kiddies in **wipes away a tear**

sharleen - please dont leave us hun we will definitely miss you and lil ambah (god she has like the best name ever!!!!) hehe but seriously i hope you can sort out everything and find out who the deceitful rat is *hugs*

CHRISSY!!!!- where are you going woman!!!! you are like wonderwoman to me!!!! luv ya chikky dont go too far ok!! *hugz* **wipes away another tear**

HORNY GOAT WEED- oh my goodness!! we have packets of these in the cupboard!! Steve and his friends thought it would be funny to take them. i guess they never got round to it. hmmm might have to try some... **eveil laugh**

rikki- have i mentioned how much i love that picture of ainsleigh. sooooo cute i wana pinch her cheeks!!!

welcome back laurin (boo boo) !!!!!!!!
    your our very own international mummy!!!

blahhhhhhhhhhh i cant remember much else...

ohhhhhhhh yeahhhh.. the june longweekend is my birthday weekend... so due the the fact that i will most likely be recovering from alcohol poisoning i most likely wont be able to make it ... UNLESS you wonderful ladies decide to make it another day.... please.... pretty please.... oh and healesville sanctually is a fantastic place to have it at too!!!

ok i better shuttup now.. my arm hurts from typing....

theres so much more i wanted to say but i think this post is long enough

love yas lots

xoxoxo

ambz

*edit* i knew id do this...

nelle- steve tlaks in his sleep all the time. he even argues with me and swears at me when i try to wake him up. he always thinks hes at work loading the truck or something.. why the hell would i be at work with him???? haha bloody men!!
    Last edited by ambz; April 30th, 2007 at 11:35 PM.

Aaaaamber! You HAVE to come to our meetup!! Even part of it, like if we all have a cuppa together in the morning, and then head off to healsville while you go and prepare to be poisoned - we can even have cake for you too! Come on come on come on! Surely you'll be free for even 1 HOUR over the weekend??? Think about it anyway.

nelle- lolll if im recovering from alcohol intoxication theres no way i will be able to drive anywhere!!! haaha
    well when you girls organise the details ill see what i can do

anna- go to weddingcentral dot com dot au - its got a forum you can advertise on. used to be my everyday forum before i found this one

oh god!!! i forgot to mention that savanna has been saying my name!!!

NOT MUMMA!!! she says AAAAAMBAA just like how ive spelt it she says it. and im not going mad cause my mum and dad heard it too and she looks right at me when she says it. i nearly had a heart attache!!! she has said it atleast 5 times so far!!! it was so bizzar!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast