Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #46

Holy sh*t this child of mine is never going to go to sleep, I have been trying to put her to sleep since 8 pm and it is now 10.35 pm - she has been screaming her head off all night - DH is away this week and I think I am going to crack - she must have snuck some red cordial when I wasn't looking as she is bright as a button now........

Not much else to report girls. Jodie - hope you don't have to pay to replace your bins that is a major bummer, Maz - hope your migraine goes very soon...sorry I have forgotton what everyone else has written....

Morning girls

Thanks for your posts!! I will need to catchup!

Nelle - how you and River doing mate?

Annie - love to meet up with you! how long you visiting for?

Caddie - omg I hate waiting for foxtel men they take ages to come and give us a 5 hour window... sigh..

Jodes - OMG re the garbage bins! how annoying.

Well Julia woke up at 10pm and wouldnt sleep until 11.30pm and then woke up at 4am and then again at 6am, finally gave into her gurgling as she wouldnt go back to sleep and fed her... man im so tired, dont know why she refuses to sleep anymore sigh...

BBL for more personals gotta play with the little one and then put her to bed at 8am so I can have a snooze.....

Bel
    xxx
    Last edited by *Belle*; May 2nd, 2007 at 07:14 AM.

morning all, off to dreamworld today!

Belle - im in Sydney for about a week.. ill be staying at Epping..

xoxo better go and get ready im so excited! lovely day 29 degrees!

Good morning all.

Well was up and down like a yo yo last night. I lost count at the 5 times mark. Jesse has rubbed his ear so much it has bled! Just made a graze on it but his ear was covered in blood this morning! I am such a zombie. Am meant to be doing some work from home today too.. so am gonna go get a coffee now.

Will be back later for more..

well I will join the zombie crew I was up a lot too

well on another front I left comp running last nite, and unistalled msn live completely and reinstalled msn 7.5 and fingers crossed we work so far, mind you not as pretty as msn live and no offline messages bugger but if it means I can chat so be it

now for you girls too all come online so I can test, not one of my OMG 43 contacts is online ecept my mum and she is busy
    Last edited by Rach75; May 2nd, 2007 at 08:40 AM. Reason: more msn stuff

BUGGER bugger bugger!!!
    i thought I'd go to bed early (8.30) to try and kill this migraine...sort of worked, its not as bad but then i miss out aon an MSN chat BUGGER
    BBL aftrer lunch - have to take wilhelm to school, stirp his wet bed (4th night in a row) and go and but some cheap vegies from a farmer on the side of the road.
    Hope everyone is fine and happy. MAuw to you all
    Ive got heaps of ear wax - just thought id share
    xxmaz

Kellxx - It might pay to have Jesse checked for an ear infection. Has he has a cold recently? I hope you manage to get some rest today, enjoy that coffee!

Belle - Was great chatting to you yesterday, you're such a funny woman - thanks for the laughs. How much solids is Julia eating now? if she's waking from hunger, maybe time to up the amount a bit? Though I am still trying to find the instruction manual for my baby, so not sure if it might be something else.

Rach/Laurin - What is it with these babies? Hope you girls get to have a little catch up sleep today.

Jodi - In Perth, you need to report the theft, and then the council will give you a replacement bin at no charge. We've actually got a spare over here, might be a little hard to post tho.

Sorry to those that had a rough one last night, but I'm sure you'll forgive me as you know I normally have rough nights here..... Xander only woke TWICE last night and he seems really happy right now too.

YAY Xander - your a scrummy honey

Anna**.. yeh i might see what happens with his first pooey nappy today and take him to the Doctor. No he hasnt had a cold at all, or been sick whatsoever. So this will be the first if hes not teething. Oh yay Xanders starting to get the hang of things with the sleeping!

Maz.. Maybe you can make some candles with your ear wax?

Rach.. im online?

hi girls
    maz - hope you're feeling better... i missed the chat too
    rach - tried to check your msn but your son is feeing... how demanding!
    anna** - woo hoo! high fives to the X man! let's hope he has learnt how great sleep is!
    girls who had maggots like ainsleigh last night... we had a really good night after a week of rough ones. I gave her panadol with her last bottle at 7pm, and she slept for 4 hours then woke up screaming. her gums are so swollen, and it was a shock to the system as she has never had teething probs before... at 1am when she woke, gave her bonjella and a little pat and after twenty mins (i was back in bed by this stage, she was just playing) she put herself back to sleep where she still is! woo hoo! my gf who is a nurse suggested trying nurofen to me yesterday as it lasts 8 hours (and silly me forgot to buy some) so off to the chemist for us today! just thought i'd share in case a similar routine helps your bubba.

hello to everyone else, hope those who had maggot nights (as they are called in our house) can sneak a few zzzz's in today!

Maggot night here too.

Love

Quote Originally Posted by rikki View Post
    rach - tried to check your msn but your son is feeing... how demanding!
    !
    huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am confused by this

ok anyway, am now downloading proper version of msn live, but is taking forever, stupid bloody dodo

ok girls what ISP do you all use are you happy with it, we are on 1.5kps/256kps plan and downloading is going at worse than dial up speed took 5 hrs to downloan msn last night *yawn* and live is taking forever has been downloading for over a hour now and only 52% complete

we are thinking of switiching to internode comparable plan rates no contract etc any opinions would be appreciated

Eureka Eureka Eureka Eureka its what you shout for treasure you seek-a........ Eureka

Sorry Jett is watching Backyardigans and its a catchy song

Thanks for the MSN chat last night ladies! Sorry Cads and I corralled you all into it hehe Sorry you missed it Maz!

Anna - YAY for X only waking twice!!
    Sorry to the rest of you that had hard nights.
    Riki - we use Nurofen for Jetts teething and it works a charm, he still wakes up but alot less and is muuuuuuuuuch easier to settle! I give it to him about an hour before bed so it kicks in nicely. You can also give panadol with it for a boost.
    RACH my husband the computer nerd says that Internode is great and veeeeeeeery good value for money. He's switching us over to them this week!

Mine was so-so, got to bed at 11:30 after watching ANTM. Jett woke me at 1:45 and then not again til 7:15. I managed to get him to go back to sleep til 9:15. But I tossed and turned all night, got hot got cold, blah blah blah.

Better go have a quick shower and get monster-boy dressed and ready to go get my b/t. Hopefully if I get in there before lunchtime I can know the results today.

BBL!

AnnaT great to hear that am waiting for a call back from them our payment date with dodo is the 6th so am hoping I can change today and cancel without incurring a fee

Big hugs to those who had bad nights, River woke up once, which is unusual for him, and he wouldn't settle without a feed - he has been pooing a bit though. If he wakes again tonight for a feed, we might start on solids in the morning as well.
    Yay for Xander, hopefully he's starting to realise that night is for sleeping!

Rach we used to be with internode and we had no complaints with them at all, they were great. Now we have Optus cable, purely because when we moved house there was an Optus connection, and internode uses the Telstra connection and we didn't want to pay to reconnect. Both are great.

Hope you're having fun at playgroup Ness! Hopefully Teleah's expending all her energy there.

Jodi, if your council's anything like mine, call them, then call them again, then when you call again, somebody might do something about it Hope you can get it replaced quickly though. Just make it sound urgent - say some things about baby in the house, you're all lawyers, somebody might die...that sort of thing.

I'm not sure why I'm so tired seeing as I had a relatively decent sleep. Maybe a shower'll wake me up.

Just breezing through coz Bails won't fall asleep. GO TO SLEEP DARLING BOY!

Rikki, Yes, pls email the recipe it sounds great. Gave Bailey some cheese yesterday with his vegies. I spose he liked it coz he ate it!?!

Nessa, We don't watch Dora. We are more Play School and Sesame Street household. Maybe Bailey will start talking like Cookie Monster? Aaaaahhhh, cookie.

Maz, Your farting could be no worse than Ricks. he he he.

Kell, Bailey growls heaps but just for the fun of it. I think he got it from the dog. Too bad about the nappy. We were coming back from Victoria last yr and Bailey nearly filled his nappy, his clothes and his car seat! We pulled over on the side of the freeway and put him up on the back of the ute with cars screaming past at 110kms++, bare bum and all. I wish I took pics as it would have been a great laugh for his 21st!

Jodie, hope ya got your bins back! If they smell like ours from pooey nappies, maybe a new one might be better!

Anyone been watching Mums and Bubs?

Best run, I think we are 'going to have one of those days'. Bugga.

xxx

thanks Nelle

Vixstar I keep meaning to watch it I taped yesterdays I think I will set up my dvd for timer for them next week

Quote Originally Posted by Rach75 View Post
    huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am confused by this

was meant to say FEEDING.... lol, sorry to confuse you. i am still overtired, had typos in this post too.... and now my daughter wants feeding too, so bbl

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast