Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #46

I might have to check out Internode too. We're with Primus but been having alot probs and its no point calling them cause you're left on hold for 45mins usually!

I guess I shouldn't complain bout my night, Ash woke 10:15 (just as I was nodding off), 2:00 and 5:30. I'd just love it if she went from like 10:30 to 5:30 or something similar.

I just watched on Foxtel Home and Health channel Quads and thought of you AnnaT, Lol!

awww I missed out on the chat..

I missed too Belle cause I went to bed, but have caught up on the jist of it.

can you fill me in??????????

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! finally 3 hours after starting download I have 3 min left

I give up what do you think of this email I wrote to dodo

hi I have a broadband account with you guys, and am having so much trouble with it am going to be changing ISP

what i am trying to find out is, if my cancellation takes place during the middle of payment month do I still get charged for the entire month, also is there any cancellation fee I am charged new ISP does transfer thru (Transfer (Churn) an existing ADSL service) not sure if that is any big deal as such in they way we cancell our account

I did try ringing but as I use voip and dodo keeps dropping out on me this is quite a pain

if somebody coudl ring me in regards to this today this would be much appreciated

Rachel ******
    (07) *******

fudge fudge fudge

first time trying to use msn live is bloody disconnects me grrrrr well that was 3 hours of my life wasted

oh well maybe it is dodo,

rach - you're really not having much luck with msn are you, it must hate you ! lol

well good news on the bin front, i rang the council and the replacement for normal rubbish will arrive by tomorrow, and recycle by mid next week. I don't have to pay anything, or report it to the police. Just had to ring council direct.

Nina didn't wake last night, so she must be over her crankiness.

YAY on xander for waking only twice. About time boy !!!!!!!!!

gotta go, be back tonight

thanks Nessa,

ok girls have worked out it is definatly dodo causing msn to knock off, cause all was fine till I tried to check emails and dodo kept giving error to me then msn would knock me off so I think dodo is going on/off this is the reason

I am sure ya all sick of hearing bout this by now

Well had my CD21 b/t and got told it could be friday before FS gets the results. This is why I HATE living in a country town.

OMG Shell you never know that might be me on the H&H channel one day with like sextuplets.

Ok yeah that so ISNT funny

AnnaT hope you get your test results soon. When on clomid I had to have tests every 3 days and didnt get the results back until the end of cycle. So who knows.

Jodi-Glad you are getting some new bins.

Rikki-THANK-YOU I had forgotten all about neurofen. Am about to pop out and get some. I think like you and everyone else I am at the end of my tether. With the scratchinh pulling, kicking, awake all night. Just plain old ugh.

Better go.

Love

AnnaT - we dont want to see it on tv....we want to be there...ROFL - your gonna end up with mulitples.........

Hey ya'll can come in the delivery room with me, Ry will need a few people to hold him up

I know Maz, Im just hoping its only twins, I dont need anymore than that. Id rather the extra possible babies go to some other couples who want one. I can share, Ive watched Playschool

Yeah I did Nessa, I was soooooo impressed I want that to be me.

Wait it probably will be me, if Jett only took 3 hours and a handful of pushes, 2 or 3 (or 6) babies could walk themselves out on one of those ropes they use at daycare's during fire drills

"Alrighty kids, line up and each take a bit of rope, now follow me, no pushing everyone will get their turn........."

ETA - uh maybe that flyspray lastnight worked like red cordial Ness lol

annat did they give you a cd12 u/s my FS always does a cd 12 scan to see how many follicles and then advises whether that cycle is a bust as in too many follicles or go for it on cd* to cd* etc

I am so tired *yawn* but I so need to get some ironing doen I have a basket full to the brim and then some (why do I let myself get that far behind) grrrrrrrrrrrr well best go still waiting for dodo to ring back

Nope no u/s Rach, bit scary that I dont know how mant eggs considering I had some labour-like cramps on thurs and friday to the point I couldnt walk. FS just said 'take CD6-10', ovulating should be on CD15/16'.

Ok Ness here goes -

When you are due to ovulate a follicle (like a bubble/cyst) forms on your ovary. Generally you could have one or two on each ovary, I usually have like 20 on each. They grow until ovulation time and then *usually* the dominant one will release an egg. If you get pregnant it turns into the corpus luteum cysts which acts as the placenta until one forms properly at 12wks or so. If you dont get preg then it should dissolve and you start again.

so as of next week 5 days approx i will no longer be with dodo :wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ecept i still had tp pay the whole month to dodo but we decided it was worth it to be finished with it

hello???????????? wonder if anyone saw my post? anyways no worries, I will catchup with you girls next msn chat if you can add me in that would be great.

How is everyone? Julia is such a wingy poo today she just wont sleep.

Nessa - im not upset with you dont worry hon.
    Last edited by *Belle*; May 2nd, 2007 at 03:32 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast