Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #46

Yeh,thanks very much.Do wa diddi diddi dum diddi do.LOL
    Im bored too,might have to get a romance novel out,the girls are passed out and its 630pm.No wonder i have early starts.Ruby no doubt will wake at some stage wanting to be held.
    Funny thing tonight was she wouldnt eat her veges until i put it on my sppon the put it on hers.She wanted to feed herself.She got it everywhere! And she is starting to say mumma and dadda in a roundabout way.
    Ok,bored.will cruise around BB lerking.

Then i nearly lost my mind. "snap"

Annie - we'll be in Sydney, probably staying in the city, from July 4th/5th to the 8th (driving home that day). Jetts baptism is on the 7th (sat). Would be cool if we could all meetup somewhere convenient for most of us. Inlaws will be with us so we'll be sightseeing a bit. Im sure I can make a meetup though. It takes 5 and a bit hours to drive up soooo not sure if I want to spend my birthday (july 4th) doing it, but the drive up and back takes a whole day up which sucks

Vixstar.. oh i do that with Grahame too.. whenever im unsure about something with Jesse, he says go and ask your girls! Aww try not to feel that way.. now you have the next chapter with Bailey... his solids.. and everything else.. i only BF for 9 days but always wish i was able to do more.. but hey Jess and i still have so much fun together.. and i love him just as much as i would if i was BF. Go and squirt Rick with your boob! No idea about the email address. maybe the hotmail ones youre seeing is our MSN id's? Havent started on pasta yet.. but will next time we eat it. Will try those spirals probably as if the food is too small Jesse picks it up in the palm of his hand and cant get it in his mouth.

AnnaT.. hope the hotflushes stop and youre feeling better soon.

Nessa.. oh would be fun putting Teleah together with my friend's 3 year old.. oh shes a wild child!

HAPPY 8 MONTHS AINSLEIGH!!!!

Rikki.. hope you had a nice swim. Oh i just read they cancelled! oh bummer, dont they have heated pools? Is Ains all better now?

Jodi.. hope its just a one off and she goes back to the perfect baby again.. though shes already perfect, right! Oh hope she goes back to sleep for you.. or you could just leave her to play if shes happy?

Shell.. yeh it was a bit out there.. im so glad i did all of that though.. like before my ex i had only had another long relationship, so after coming back from the US i started seeing heaps of bands and going out.. all of which i woulda missed out on.. and im so glad for the fact i met Grahame and have little Jesse.. its true.. every thing happens for a reason! Maybe i should enter it! lol could do with the money!!

Rach.. maybe he had a nightmare? Jesse does that every now and then too. Looks like he's caught the Maz potion! Yeh it maybe that berry stuff. I havent given Jesse any berry stuff yet. Perhaps you could just cut that one out and see if he goes back to normal? Or even just give less of each meal so then at least hes getting use to the food but its not overloading his tummy?

Maz.. *Bang* Oh that ticker photo is gorgeous!! The best one yet!! No worries mate.. times like this we gotta stick together!

Nelle.. oh how cute!!!

Caddie.. hope the foxtel man came on time! Yeh was fun at the time.. but its true, everything happens for a reason.

Annie.. hope Alexander gets better soon poor pet.

Belle.. oh wow! Yay for Julia's sitting up, spinning and crawling oh and tooth!!! Wow you go girl!!!! Yeh whenever you wanna meet up let me know.

Ok.. now i think im up to speed.
    Saw my friend today .. had a lovely day. ***WAY TMI WARNING!!*** On the way home Jesse starts grunting (like he's doing a poo) He hasnt done that in months when doing a poo. So ok he maybe constipated. Get home go to change his bum and nothing. Then he pushes out a huge solid poo. Ok so i wait with the nappy covering him. Have another look and he looks like hes still going.. then i hear this squirt and look in there and he flooded his nappy with diorhea. (hes never had it in his life!). So changed him and he was all sweaty. He kinda seems ok since but am just keeping an eye on him. Am wondering if its teething.. but everything seems like teething lately and we are yet to see any more teeth!

Nessa.. youre a nutbar!

Kell - Jett had runny diahhrea weeks before any teeth showed so it could well be teething. He's only just started doing more solids poo's but we still get the occasional explosion.

kel - that's a mega post!! and eeeeewwwwwww with Jesse's nappy. The poor fella ended up in a sweat over it all! It must have taken some effort pushing it all out. Hopefully it is just teething

Kell, when babies some times are constipated and they pass a hard nugget type pooh, the next pooh they have can be really runny.. so hopefully it was just that!

AnnaT - sign into msn woman!

Poor jesse with the poo.I dont like the sounds of the sweating though,so keep an eye on him.Maybe he's getting a touch of gastro.
    The foxtel man did NOT come so i waited for 2hrs with ruby chucking a spack because she wanted bed.So i left and just recieved a ph call apologising.My dad rang them i think and gave them a serve.So now i have to disconnect the box and bring it here for them to pick up thurs morning!
    Question: Ideas for mothers day.Gifts youd like or getting for mothers/mil.A fav you recieved.I cant decide what to give MIL.

caddie, i have no ideas about mothers day. i usually take my mum out to lunch and get her flowers. last year i also took mil with us and got her flowers too.

AnnaT.. oh this was an explosion thats for sure.. oh i have never seen so much poo come out his butt at the one time ever!

Jodi.. oh i know.. thats what happens when youre gone for a day.. so many lives to catch up on

Annie.. yeh it was like the runny poo made up for the hard one.

Hopefully like yall say its just teething. Jesse still is yet to be sick for the first time in his life. Even though DH and i have both been sick he has never caught anything. Wonder boy!

Caddie.. um no idea about mothers day.. but ive asked Grahame for a sewing kit to go with my sewing machine. Have a look whats in the Target catalogue on sale tomorrow online.. might be some mothersday ideas in there? Yeh will keep an eye on him. Hopefully its nothing as serious as that. He seemed fine this evening but will see how he goes tomorrow. We're home tomorrow so that hopefully will do him some good.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; May 1st, 2007 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Caddie

Im on MSN Annie - ask Ness and Caddie

OMG, our wheelie bins have been stolen! Both normal rubbish and recycle!!

sorry Jodes but I have to laugh!

That is crappy. Will you have to pay to replace them?

dunno, hopefully we find them up the road or something. Surely we wouldn't have to fit the bill for replacements ?? Stupid isn't it!

annat - add me to yor contacts,,, i must have added you wrong
    [email protected]

Jodi - Im not sure, If memory serves me correctly we lost one of our bins in Sydney and had to pay to replace.

Already added you Annie just a moment ago.

We are trying to conference everyone in for a chat seeing as most of us are on MSN.

Caddie and I are trying to work out how to do it lol

god I hate msn am trying uninstall and reinstall but it freezes up my laptop grrrrrrrrrrr, and then when I go to install it is sayign it will take hours what is up with that grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast