Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #48

YAY BAILEY You clever little pumpkin!!!!!
    Vicky.. Oh no im not a clean freak, you should see my house lol.. toys everywhere!! Yeh thats cool, hope he gets better soon. Im busy all next week (going up to mum and dad's) so maybe the week after.. that way he'll hopefully be all better too.
    Yeh im gonna try Jess with an all over bodysuit tonight plus his PJ top in his growbag. I put a blanket over him the other night too but when he woke during the night he was up one end of the cot and the blanket was up the other! At least he's got the grobag on. Yes you would think they would learn not to shuffel up the top of the cot where they bump theyre noggins!
    Jess doesnt have eczema but he did have a nasty slobber rash. I got some Lucus' Papaw Ointment from the chemist (its in a red tube or tub) and it was gona in 2 days. You can use it on basically anything from nappy rash to cracked and dry skin. Ive seen it in Woolies too.
    Eeeeewwwwwww fish and potato yogurt! hehe

Jesse had his first grilled cheese on toast for lunch today with his usual yogurt... ohh he loved it!

OMG Vixsatar - $40 a quesiton......what state do you live in?
    Jodie - do the test, im waiting until friday as much as im itching to test. Am I allowed to join the group to Annat if I am pg???
    Ive read and heard from others that it can take up to 10 weeks for AF to come back after m/c (chrissy warned me too) Its driving me banana's and their nothing I can do if it still hasnt come bar wait. Still weird for someone who normall get AF 4 weeks after m/c in the past....maybe cause it was twins??? dunno

MM you should go to the dr maz! Maybe they can help.
    Been mia a little as girls been getting me up and im tired and got not much to say.
    Uploaded some pics of my girls in rikkis shirts.
    Happy birthday ruby.

ok girls.... am attempting my scrapping stuff. don't think it will be nearly as specky as caddies, but i'm gonna try. need to hurry as i need to get it in the post.

maz, hope you get an answer one way or the other.

vick, you're sounding much chirpier... think i need to get me some of those inliven! glad you liked the shirt

jodi - good luck with the pg testing!

anna** - glad my girl taught xander a thing or two!

my brain is dead and i have a ripper headache, but only one more sleep till DH home. woo hoo!!!!! going to rest, so sorry i did not respond to everyone xx

May Check In

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Jack Robert
    Weight/%: 8720grms around 20lbs 75%
    Height/%: 71.5cm 75%
    Head Circ/%: 45.4cm

SIZES
    Nappies: 6-11kg
    Shoes: size 4
    Clothes: size 0 or 1

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? still on 6-7 bottles a day 120-180ml finally at 7 mths we take a 180ml bottle :woo:
    Solids: Likes/Dislikes? loves : sweet pot, carrot, pumpkin (homemade) neither love nor hate : apple, pear, mango, banana, apricot (organic shop bought products) hates : pea/parsnip (shop bought)
    Finger foods? organic teething rusks

SLEEPING-NAPS
    Where? on floor
    How long? 40min
    How often? 2-3 if we are lucky
    Routine? none

SLEEPING-OVERNIGHT
    Where? cot
    How Long? 9pm-8am except last week where we have woken either at 2am or 4am for a feed :yawn:
    Bedtime Routine? none

MILESTONES
    Rolling, sitting, teeth, crawling, pulling up? rolls everywhere, teeth #8 is thru just, can sit for ages, started to get up on all fours and rock, comando crawling big time

FAVORITES
    Paci or thumb sucker? thumb all the way
    Special Blankie or other Lovey?
    Person? me still
    Activity? walker

How are things going in general? great except I now have barricades every where LOL, he has discovered he can follow me from room to room I imagine another week or so and he will be crawling properly, I actually hope he can holds off till Jase gets home we meet up in Agnes on Thursday nite

Jodi - yeah I used Confirm and First Response, Im surprised I got such a decent line with Confirm seeing as its a 'test after your missed period' HPT not the early detection ones. I remember I used it with Jetts preg and got a nice line pre-AF. Think it has darker dye in it too.

BBL.

AnnaT honey - when are you due????
    Is a fortel early pg test a good one to use? What happens is you pull apart the test after doing it? Would that effect the results at all?
    I know, IM asking alot. Im dumb as dog $hit at the moment.

maz, im thinking about you alot at the moment hun, i do hope AF shows up for you soon so you can get the whip out, since i have had my revesal my AF are every where from 21days to 95 days, and i was trying to fall pregant.........how the f##k you supposed to work out you are fertile when you have a period every 3 months!! and i also think my age has something to do with it as well.................sending you a big sloopy kiss.

in a good note..........I FINALLY STOPPED BLEEDING.....its only been 3 Fu**ng months.......and i am not taking any contraception.......poor old craig is so not up for a long session yet.....hes out of practice LOL...THE WHIP HAS CERTAINLY BEEN OUT IN THIS HOUSEHOLD ALL DAY but we are not trying to get pregnant

Rikki – hope that Ains settles for you, your having a rough trot.. I still cant imagine how it would be if hubby worked away from home.. I really take my hat off to you.. huge hugs xoxoxo

Nelle- how is the scrapbook going?? We need to see some of your pages please
    Is River getting into everything with his new found freedom

Shell – how is Ash

AnnaT – yeah.. Baby maker you.. I love the name Carys ! and I think that Tyce is a great name.. the speeling like you had would confuse me though.. I am just a simple girl!

Vikstar & Kell – we so need to meet when I am visiting Sydney in late June / early July.. I have family in the hills district so I am happy to travel to you.

Jodi – have you tested yet??? What’s the story do you think you are preg aswell.. oh, I hope so! So wonderful if you are.

Maz - hope that AF shows up soon.. love ya lots babe.. so wish I lived near you!

Caddie – I have said it before.. but your girls are adorable!!! Hope that you can get some sleep soon xoxoxo

Rach – way to go for Jack.. his stats look wonderful ! love the update you have done.. will try and do the same myself!

Chrissy – thank go your have stopped bleeding.. at least Craig can have a decent cuddle!

Anna** - the bikes sound very nice.. Hubby has a ZZR1100, I have not been on it in at least 5 years.. he loved it.. nothing like a real bike with power.. he is not into Harleys at all ..

Xoxoxo good night all

chrissy - I'm glad you added that last bit cause I was gonna say 'WTF, are you guys TTC!' but I guess not. Just be careful cause you're obviously one fertile woman !!
    3 months is a loooonnnnngggg time to have AF, bet you hope to never see it again.

annie - yeah, we're TTC.

You guys have made me really nervous about testing now, I'll let you all know first thing tomorrow.

Thank god Chrissy that the old tart has gone (AF) send her my way please. Poor Craig - he's totally screwed tonight ROFL Mauw right bacvk at ya honey
    Annie - screw it come over anyway
    Jodie - im still going to wait until friday (totally cacking myself about getting another BFN)

I totally missed rach's post dunno how that happened, it's big enough.
    I haven't weighed Nina for about a month now, I really should get off my butt and do it tomorrow.

maz - I'm nervous about getting a BFN too. I know we've only just started, but with Nina I fell straight away, so I sorta expect the same thing, but at the same time, I feel it's too good to be true.

annie - how is Alexander going?

can I have a whinge

I am so lonely and Jase has only been gone 4 1/2 hours , but jack went down for a nap at 6.30pm and is still down *weird*

and now a vent grrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Jase has been on call for the last 12 days, well cause he had to leave for this course one of the other blokes was calling in to get phone and ute, there was going to be about a hour where no one had phone, well this guy was supposed to be here round 4pm well its now 7.40pm and still no sign of him, I am peeved what if the phone rings what do I say to work grrrrrrr!!!!!!! its got nothing to do with jase his boss knows about change over etc, but we dont even have this other blokes number to say where the **** are ya if I should ring one of the other blokes and say if phone rings during the night what should I do grrrrrrrrrrrr

ok going to vac the floors seeing as jack looks like he is out for a bit, just means a latenight for us cause he'll wake for sure he's only had 700mls formula todsay actually come to think of it thats a ok amount for him normally exvcept the last week where we have hit the litre mark a few times wooo

the guy is here now

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Jesse Tyler
    Weight / %: 10.6kg ~ 23lb 16oz ~ 97%
    Height / %: 74cm 97%
    Head Circ / %: 46cm

SIZES
    Nappies: Toddler 10-15kg
    Clothes: size 0 or 1

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? Just cut down to 3 bottles on Saturday, 180mls each
    Solids: Likes/Dislikes? loves : Yogurt, custard, fruit, Dislikes: any of mummy's home cooks food
    Finger foods? vegemite toast, cheesey toast, rusks, arrowroot biscuits, cooked carrot/broccoli

SLEEPING-NAPS
    Where? in cot in his room or pram or floor if we're out
    How long? between 45mins - 2.5 hours
    How often? twice a day
    Routine? goes down in cot between 9.30-10am and then 2pm-3pm (whenever he starts to look sleepy)

SLEEPING-OVERNIGHT
    Where? cot in his room
    How Long? 7pm - 7am .. sometimes wakes but goes straight back to sleep with dummy
    Bedtime Routine? bottle at 7pm then bed

MILESTONES
    Crawling, sits up on own, also sitting up in the bath now, goes from crawling to sitting and vise versa, rolls over (and keeps on going!), 2x teeth, has worked out how to go forwards in walker

FAVORITES
    Paci or thumb sucker? dummy
    Special Blankie or other Lovey? Bomber (black puppy) in bed or Elmo
    Person? mummy
    Activity? watching his Elmo's World DVD

How are things going in general? Excellent! Jesse has always easily adapted to anything i have put forward to him, whether its a routine or lumpy food and feeding himself finger food. Everything takes a day to get use to but after that day he's going great guns.

Maz- Im due 17th Jan but will most likely be an early bub again, theyll induce me so I dont end up delivering at home We're about 20min from hospy. If its twins most likely end up being real early bubs like 37wk or less because no doubt I'll get pre eclampsia again but worse
    Ive used Fortel before but I just dont trust them. I would swear by Confirm or Precise.

Will fill out Rach's questions once I have bub properly weighed etc

Hmmm Ive been having pinching stitch like pains in my tummy all evening and a lower backache. Part of me is worrying the stitch pains are near my belly button and on my lower lefthand side so not typical place for AF pains. Ugh I hate the waiting til 6wks to see a heartbeat. Im not going to survive the next 2w3d

Jett is awake still grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he'd better sleep through for this.

ill update stats tomorrow after i have Alexanders needeles for 6 months shots done.. am i the only slacker who has had the 6 months injections yet???

great chat girls sorry had to bail, of course I have to bail when msn is being good

read back thru convo, ummmmmmm am I allowed to say to our other lucky gal

well Jack woke at 8.15pm change and feed, then he has played rolled crawled basically run a muck but then did a smelly #2 *phew* not what I want to be changing at 10pm anyway another feed done, now to convince him its bed time, gotta fix bottles then might take him to bed with me and watch desperate housewives, he might go to sleep

catch ya in the morrow

Annie - I've actually ridden a ZZR1100... too heavy for me at low speeds (I get all wonky). I cannot stand boat anchors (sorry to the Harley lovers out there) and love my Jap road race bikes. I'm soooo banned from racing once we finally get the new bike tho. How's Alexander been?

AnnaT - You've probably already forgotton, but it's normal to get all sorts of weird twinges etc when newly preggers. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong, just likely bub is burying further in the womb and getting ready for it's 9 month stay.

Rikki - How's the headache? Hope it has settled down enough to let you get some sleep. Woohoo for DH coming home in 1 more sleep... really sounds like you need a helping hand and moral support right now.

Helen - Are the contracts all signed yet?

Caddie - I love the new piccies of the girls in their gorgeous new shirts! Rikki's tops have to be one of the most well-made I've seen.

Jodi - Best of luck with testing tomorrow!

Maz - I finally have sent that nappy off to you that I promised you today. You should get it sometime this year hopefully if AP get a hurry on.

Belle - Thanks for the chat today. You are sounding so much better evertime I speak to you.

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Alexander Siegfried
    Weight / %: Not sure... less than 9kgs I guess. Usually 50%
    Height / %: 71cm?? 50%
    Head Circ / %: 47cm (boofer head) 95%

SIZES
    Nappies: Um, I think 'Crawler' sized
    Clothes: size 0

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? 3 Breastfeeds, cutting out the 1 formula feed.
    Solids: Loves : All Vegetables, Pear, Peaches, CousCous, Polenta, Lentils
    Dislikes: Banana (I have to hide it in custard), Apple
    Finger foods? Toast w Vegemite, CheesyMite Breadstick Rusks, Polenta Fingers, Pasta, Steamed Vegies, Tinned Fruit pieces.

Ahhh... little man is awake so that's it from me. I think he's getting another toothy peg and he still has a nasty cough from that cold he had nearly 3 weeks ago (all the gunk is coming up - yuck)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast