Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #48

Lol thanks girls.
    But everyone has their own style and i think they all look wonderful!!!! So dont take em down or stop showing them! I love to see them!

Nessa.. :hugs:

Jodi.. Soo? Soo?? Waiting!!!!

Anna**.. nope still nothing from his poos and ears and biting everything in sight and whingy clingyness. But it just goes on.. he had diarhhea the night before last too so who knows. Looks like its just gonna keep going on until these stupid teeth come through. Cool! You know i love seeing pics of Xander! Will go check out that spunky chicken now..

Vixstar.. haha yeh.. i made em while Jess was sleeping, but they dont take that long and boy do they taste good!! Hmmm.. you couldnt be preggas could you?

But in saying that Vicky.. my last cycle was 25 days right, and well yesterday was the 25 day mark. The past 2 days ive had cramping and weird feelings in that area.. and my boobs feel fuller.. and have been feeling so bloated since last night. Oh come on AF!!!! I so dont wanna be pregnant yet!!!

Ps.. HAPPY 8 MONTHS SAVANNA!!

Happy 8 months savanna!!!!
    jodi? where r u????

Jodi, thats it we definately cant be friends anymore. You said morning..............well its mooooooooooooooooorning now How could you do this to me, how? I thought you loved me?

Morning ladies. Wont be around much today, DH will be home early today and he'll make snide comments about being on the comp too much sooooooooo guess we might do something as a family. Plus he has to go to the Dermatologist today and get a mole or two cut off and he is being a big sook about it.

Really Jodi, hurry up will ya?

Yeh its 9.30am now.. you couldnt be sleeping in surely.. babies dont allow us, do they??
    Yoooooooo hoooooooooo Jodi where arrrrrree yooooooooouuu?

Jodi- I hope that everything is ok??????

Neesa-Huge hugs hun, I hope that everything is getting better.

Vixstar-OMgosh you do massive posts. Standing in the bath! I think I would nearly keel over too.

Kell-You never know you might be UTD. Have you thought about testing?

Anna**-Nope no scrapping here either. I am with you I have no idea where they find the time. With me it is either Eithan, Bella, or housework or house plans. I think I need some sort of sling to carry Eithan around in so that my house looks tidy. Yes looking tidy would actually be great at the moment, doesnt have to be tidy, just look tidy.

Laurin-Goodluck with Rylee's sleeping. You never know if you relax maybe she will.

Caddie-How are you doing? How long before your parents come back now? I hope that the girls are being good for you.

Well Eithan has nearly finished his toast, so I cant be much longer. His pee absolutely stinks at the moment due to teething, he has dry cheeks because they get so hot, he dribbles like nothing else, screams pulls his ears (no temp) and is in pain and wants to be carried around, but stil NO TEETH!. Bella didnt get hers until she was 10mths old, so I am expecting about the same here. Bella cried when I left her at school yesterday, she never has before, I felt so bad. I was going to keep her home, but the dr said she was ok to go and she wanted to go, until we got there she kept crying that she would miss me. It broke my heart. I would have brought her home, but that would have let her know that if she cried she would get to come home.
    Leith is pretty busy/stressed at work. I got cranky last night because he told me he had had a hard day at work and didnt feel like helping with Eithan. I just asked him to sort out his nappy while I went and got a new one. MMMmm I had a migraine that day and had to take Bella to the dr then to school and do the shopping plus do tea meals for all the kids, deal with Eithan and his moods etc. That's right I didnt have a busy/hard day. It's my job right? hmp enough from me, he usually is really good and actually helps out more than other men we know do, but that's great but dont be a pain like last night, IYKWM. I hate to vent about him, I dont want you to think he's awful, but you know what I mean?

Ok that is enough from me, I know I have missed heaps of people, but I tned to only post to the people I can see, it makes it easier. I love you all though.

Love

Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I'm tearing my hair out. Xander's clinginess is totally outta control, I just dunno what to do with him. He just cries and screams unless I'm holding him (their is nothing wrong with him -he's not sick).
    I can't get away as I have no one to help, but he'd just scream with them even if i did.

I'm just feeling so trapped right now. Sh*t, I can't even go to the loo, eat or have a shower without theatrics.

Anna**- . Ash has been clingy but not to that extent! Its exhausting. Some days I've just had to leave her in the play pen and shut the door and let her go just so I can eat and shower!

Helen.p- don't worry we won't think bad of Leith, ikwym, matt is pretty good helper but always seems to be the days I have a bad day that he is really tired also. How did Bella go at school today?

Vixstar- Your body prolly asdjusting to post breast feeding. I'm still BFing but got AF 5 weeks ago for 2 days only and it hasn't returned yet although it felt like I was Oing this week so who knows what goes on with these cycles.

Laurin- Those classes sound good, be great for you and Rylee, what are the other mums like?

I love all the scrap pics everyone is sharing, I'll have to take pics of mine. Spent sooo much money at k-mart last night on scrap stuff but I actually found scrap frames so they are perfect size and thick for all your sticky outty bits you might put on. I'm making one for my mum, for MIL and I'm going to make one for my sister of my nephew when he was just born, shes a single mum so hasn't got a partner to give her M/D pressies.
    So now everynight when Ash goes to bed instead of coming on here I'm scrapbooking.

Ash woke every 2.5 hours last night and wouldn't settle without booby! I think she may be bit blocked up cause her poo's last couple days been harder, not quite rocks yet but getting that way, so lots water today for her and pears. I found if I syringe water into her mouth she will swallow it, if I give in her sippy cup just ends up all over her.

Anna**-I so hope u can manage to get some rest today. Xander be good for mummy. Do u have a new toy that might hold his interest for 5 min?

Shell-You r so sweet doing a m/d for your sister. I hope that Ash gets unclogged soon. Bella doesnt have school today and tomorrow she has an excursion and I will be going with her, so wont know how she will go until fri.

Better go have cranly bum on me. Go to Sleep Eithan.

Love

hi girls

Sorry wasnt around yesterday had to attend a family friends funeral was very sad

Well girls im NOT Preggers - got my AF this morning..... soooo this month will be our first official TTC month as im now not taking my PND meds... wish us luck

BBL for personals have to read all the thread I missed yesterday!

Hugs to all

Bel
    xxx

Helen.. nah im not.. well i better not be otherwise i might just die. Will wait a few days.. if i go too far past the 28 day cycle then i will start to stress and may have to. But it could be very possibly even though we only did it once, and DH "withdrew", during my O.. i did fall pregnant with Jesse on the pill so im already extremely fertile. Noo i cant be!!! Yeh i know what you mean.. Grahame is great too, but has his lazy moments. He will always help out with Jesse and on weekends let me sleep in but its always those days you yourself are worn out and just need the extra help that they are too tired also.

Anna**.. aww silly Xander. Jesse was that full on clingy the day before his last tooth came up. I just had to let him cry when i had to do something. Can you do what Shell suggested and stick him in his playpen for 10 mins or so while you get what you need to done?

Shell.. im going to do the frame thing for my mum too. Am going to Lincraft tomorrow as i saw they had some frames but will check out Kmart too since you say you saw some there. Will be cheaper too im sure. Oh your SIL is going to absolutely love that! I bet you even get a tear or two!

Looks like rain here woo! Jess is sleeping. Dont ya hate it when you break out your scrapbooking and have it all planned in your head and youre missing a letter for your title!!! And i cant find the same alphabet anywhere online damn it!!!

Thanks for the support and suggestions girls... I'm just getting so exhasted from his antics I just dunno what to do with him

Ido as you suggested Shell, and put him in his playpen just to get a toilet/shower break, but it's not much of a break when all you can hear is screaming. I can't even put him on the floor whilst I stay in the same room (like the kitchen whilst I'm cooking or when vaccuming)

Hmmm.. maybe it is another tooth.

Good luck Belle! The pregnancy bug seems to be going round here soooooooo Im crossing my fingers your the next to catch it!

Anna - Im sorry to hear Xander is still being clingy. Have you spoken to anyone about it ie MCHN, paediatrician? Unfortunately I cant give you any advice as Jett couldnt care less where I am most of the time.

Kell - I am so the same with my scrapbook. Im missing 1 letter off one page and I havent had time to go and pick up some more at KMart. You watch when I get back there they wont have any left and I'll have a tanty lol

Scrap girls - do you digi scrap or old fashion scrap?

Belle-so sad about the funeral. Well this month officially TTC goodluck with it.

Kell-What happens will happen, lets just hope that you get an answer either way in a week. Any longer than that and ugh.

Anna**-I hope he gets his tooth in the next hr then has a long arvo sleep for you.

Love

Anna**.. aww you poor pet. silly boy. Hope he settles for a sleep sometime soon so you can get your bearings back.

AnnaT.. Oh i know! Yeh i bought mine cheap online once and do you think i can find anymore!! The site i got them from doesnt have them anymore either. But i have an idea.. have found them in uppercase (was using lower). I use the old fashion way.. but my girlfriend does both. The digi scraping can be good.. as long as you have a good printer.

Helen.. very true. I just dont know if i will personally be able to cope with 2 babies. DH says i will, and i probably will.. but still worries me.

Belle.. oh sorry to hear about the funeral. Good luck with TTC

Oh ok well yours look like digi scrapping Kell, thats how good you are Our printer sucks or I would be digi scrapping my little @ss off.

Kell, if you're having another baby, you'll cope, because you have to! I told Rans last night I don't know if I ever want to have another baby - because I love sleeping on my stomach so much! That was the worst part of pregnancy I reckon!

Jodi, hope everything's okay, hugs if you tested and are disappointed (and YAY if you've got a bun in the oven! Almost typed bum in the oven, but I don't think that's something to yay about...)

All the best with ttc this month or whenever it happens Belle!!

Annat, I'm old fashioned scrapping - I figure hobbies are meant to keep me AWAY from the computer!!

Hugs about the clingyness Anna. Is everyones' babies changing behaviours a bit? River's really screamy lately, I think cos now he knows what he wants he gets really frustrated when he can't get it. I'm dealing with lots of little tantrums, mostly in the late afternoon, between his solids and last feed/bedtime. I either read him a book to try and distract him, or just ignore him. I should try putting him in his sling, see if that clams him up.

Yeah Nelle my baby has turned into Mr Attitude

I'm an old fashioned scrapper too, no idea bout digi scrapping, not the best on computers, except chatting on here, lol.

Nelle- Yes! Ash whinges and whines alot more cause she gets frustrated and annoyed, she stands up all the time on something but gets stuck and wants to do more than she can. Plus whenever I'm around she just wants me cuddling her, she'll play alone for like 5 mins then back to mummy.

Anna**- Shut the door and put on music so you can't hear him! I hope it is a very short phase, he's a mummy's boy that one!

Kellxx- The frames at k-mart wer 20% off so ended up being just over $10 frame, they didn't have many options though just had black and brown at my k-mart.

*Belle*- Sorry to hear bout your friends funeral, how sad. Good luck with TTC fingers crossed it won't take long to get that BFP. Oh and I love the pic of Julia with her little hair sticking up all over the place, so cute!

My sister and nephew coming over today so have to hide her scrapbook present but will show off the one I've made for mum. I think it turned out nice but then I worry and think what if my mum and my mil just hang it in there homes cause they feel they have to not cause they like it? i get shy giving made presents incase they think they're bad!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast