Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #48

They are cute annie!!! Target you got those ones from? I havnt seen them.
    Rach look under my name to caddies homepage!

Caddie.. well done with the scrapping! Theyre awesome!! Will try and get some of mine up tomorrow.. cant be bothered atm.. lol

Annie.. oh Alexander is sooo cute!! Oh what a spunky boy! And how clever to wave and do twinkle twinkle!!!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!

Rach.. hope Internode works better for you!

No news here.. just waiting for the boy to fall asleep so i can go have a bath.. ohhh yehhhhh...

cute pages girls what I am doing is adding them to favourites so when ya say new pics just open a page a walla

well the boy is in bed he stays that way just got to vac floors and wash, iron 2 shirts and a pair of pants then gather up a few last minute things and we are set to go just got to get monitor/bottles/steriliser in the morning, hope to be awake by 5am most likely wake jack give him feed/change and hit the road hopefully he will sleep the whole way

Haven't tested yet, but will do it tonight. It's been non-stop organising for our friends who are coming tomorrow and I've only just now sat down. I'll let you all know first thing in the morning.

Everyone's scrapping looks great!! I'll have to get organised with mine and start it soon.

Sorry, no personals tonight, I'm way too tired.

Test in the morning Jods, isn't that the best wee? If any wee is ever good...
    Hope you have a great night's sleep.

Good luck for the morning Jodi!

Ok.. maybe i could be bothered.. lol
    Put some of my latest scrapbooking pages on Jesse's site. Really need to do more as the lsat page i did was Christmas!!! And its 5 months since christmas!! Gonna do that tomorrow!!

Ok off the bathe now..

Gnight all..

xx

kel - just had a squiz at the scrapping, it looks fabulous ! keep it up

Yeh im jelous! way better than mine.I might not show mine now haha

caddie - yours are gorgeous! Keep them up there, I was taking notes off yours

Cads & Kell - gorgeous! Everyone's are so super. Bit concerned about how mine will turn out, but hey, I won't have to look at them, they're gifts!

**** girls you make my scrapbook look like crappola. I want to start again now

Great pages I am muy impressed!

Jodi - OMG I cant believe your making me wait 12 more hours for you to pee-on-a-hpt! Do you have any idea what your doing to me!? Im going to dream weird dreams tonight that incorporate you HPT-ing

Annie - those are way trendy babylegs! Def have to get some for Jettster now.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell I am tired so I think I'll be off to bed veeeeerrrryyy soon.

I'm gonna make you sweat it out anna

Youve done it already and you know! I can tell by the tone in your post. Its a BFP isnt it?

You are so mean. When I move to Townsville I dont think we can be friends anymore

Torturing a pregnant woman - I think thats a no-no in the Geneva Convention

now I am definalty goign to have to jump on at mums *badgirl* Jodi dont ya know what this is doing to us all

jack woke about 10min ago grrrrrrrrr, and was just laying on my shoulder growling in a sooky way

ok well will be checking tomorrow good luck jodi

Jodi - Hurry up and test... unless you are waiting till Mothers' Day?

Annie - Alexander has the same leggings as Xander. Though Xander's legs look like sausages in them!

Caddie - Your scrapping pages look great.

Hmmm.. am I the only one NOT scrapping? I just wouldn't have the time, even if I wanted to; Xander is just so demanding! Off to go look at everyone's homepages and updates now.

Rach - The links to the homepages are there if you click on our names at the top of posts.

Nessa - What is going on? I think I must've missed something?

Kell - Enjoy your bath! Did anything ever come of Jesse's icky poos and ear pulling?

Maz - Sorry I missed you today. Will have to catch up soon.

I took some piccies of Xander in his babylegs today which I'm just uploading now if anyone is interested... they are so good for keeping his legs warm during nappy free time.

Woo hoo Maz - you go girl - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!...and to answer your question I hope we will be back in Melb by Christmas.

and Jodi - still waiting......

poor Jack - isn't it awful when things happen like that and it is always us Mum's that feel worse than the bubs I am sure.

Nessa - hope you are okay - don't be MIA for too long...

well...had the first mum's and bubs class today - lots of activities for the bubs, dancing, etc, etc...Rylee was the youngest and all the others were crawling and racing round but she coped ok - I think she was a bit in awe of everything as she hasn't really been around babies that much.

what else - her sleeping is still crap - I have given it up as a bad joke and hoping that my next bubba will be a dream sleeper....

Not much else - just cruising...

Laurin

Morning all,

Shi&%y day yesterday, starting when i lost my entire post.

Quick one this morning as I hear someone stirring.

Rach, On ebay if you look up safety stuuf forbabys they have great big gates for sale on one of thos eebay shops. I think they might be $$$$ but have a squizz anyway. Hope young Jack is feeling better. I took pics of Bails in his Rikki original yesterday and still have not sent them to her. Sorry Rikki, will try today!

Ness, Hope your meds do the trick. I was too scared about taking meds coz I though I would really lose touch or sight of the real me. Just wanna say I can give you my email if you ever wanna talk (?). I really hope your Pop is okay. It is very scary when things start happening to our loved ones. My SIL has a seizure on Good Friday and it scared the pants off all of us esp my brother. :hugs:

Shell, Bails pulled himself up on the side of the bath on MOnday night when Rick was bathing him. he obvioulsy thought it was great coz he called me in to 'have alook at this'. I nearly fainted. Standing up in the loungeroom is diff to in the bath DAD!

AnnaT, Are we not supposed to be like martha Stewart??? Oh, that is where I have gone wrong. I try so hard to keep our place clean but feel like I go around in circles. I am pretty conscience about our place when we have people over.

Kell, you have time to make cookies????????????????????????? How?????????????????????? But yummo for Anzac cookies though.

Caddie, Happy 8 months Ruby.

Good morning to everyone else I have not mentioned. Helen it sounds like your hands are pretty full atm. Good luck with everything.

I thought AF would have turned up by now. Feeling very crampy for past few days esp when I need to pee. Actually since the end of April. I wonder if its my bod getting ready for AF as I stopped BF last week? I am on the minipill plus we use [I]extra[I] so who knows. I am so not ready for another bub, I think I would fall to pieces if it happened now.

Will go and copy/paste baby stats.

Be good everybodeeeee and congrats to our Mummies to be and those who are keeping everyone is suspense, Good Luck!

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Bailey Anthony
    Weight/%: 91.5kg 80%
    Height/%: 71cm 87%
    Head Circ/%: 44.8cm

SIZES
    Nappies: 6 - 16kg Aldi brand
    Shoes: na
    Clothes: size 0 or 1 sometimes 00 depending on the brand

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? 4 - 5 bottles per day. drinks between 700ml & 1000ml
    Solids: Likes/Dislikes? loves : potato, peas, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, pasta, beef mince, beef, tuna, fish, rice, cous cous, vegemite on toast, tomato, grated apple or pear on cereal, advocado, rockmelon, watermelon, cheese, yoghurt, yolk, pear juice, pear juice ice cubes, water
    hates : banana
    Finger foods? Tommee Tippee Fresh Food Feeder with anyhting in it. GF's niece choked really badly and stopped breathing when she choked on a rusk so I won't even give them to bailey atm.

SLEEPING-NAPS
    Where? Cot
    How long? 30 mins - 90 mins
    How often? 3, sometimes 4
    Routine? cannot talk about it as it changes everytime I say we have one!

SLEEPING-OVERNIGHT
    Where? cot
    How Long? 7pm - 7/9am.
    Bedtime Routine? Dinner, bath, Bottle, Bed.

MILESTONESRolling, sitting, teeth, crawling, pulling up (see earlier post) , up on all 4 and rock,commado crawling, sit from all 4s, kinda waves goodbye...more but I cant think of them.

We had 8 teeth, but two have hid away again. I want them to come up and stay so we can have our happy baby boy back again.

FAVORITESPaci or thumb sucker? both
    Special Blankie or other Lovey? Night light and his dreaming CD
    Person? me when hurt or scared:hugs: Dadda from 4pm onwards
    Activity? Swing and commado crawling on the grass whilst watchng Diesel.

How are things going in general? Good, apart from eczema. It seems to be clearing up now though. Bailey is SPOILT!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast