Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #48

ok, i have just uploaded some of my scraps to my website

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tighefamily/

i have not finished all of them. I have not done any scrapping for 1 year so im slowly getting back into it!

ok ill go and read all the other posts! and try and keep up
    xoxo
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; May 9th, 2007 at 01:58 PM.

They're great Annie, we must be a talented bunch in here, I love looking at everyones.

AnnaT.. nah theyre all the originaly stuff.. i like the sticky-uppy effect lol.

Nelle.. haha. I used to sleep on my back all the time, since pregnant i cant anymore without feeling like my stomach is sinking into my back! Yeh i know.. just still hope im not, just want a few more months under my sleeve. Still no sign of AF though.

I think it sounds like all our babies are turning into little Attitude rulers!

Shell.. will def have a look tomorrow! Im sure theyre just going to love it and hang it cos they love it!

Annie.. oh wow your scrapbooking stuff is brilliant!

Ok.. does anyone have this issue i am having with Jesse.. probably a boy question but still may be a girly one too!....
    For the past little while, when i am wiping Jesse's bum after he's done a pooo, he reaches down and plays with his willy! I pull his hand away and say no, cos i dont want him getting poop on his hand and then sticking it in his mouth, but he just laughs and reaches back down there for another grab! I told DH and he just said "thats ma boy"!!!!!!!! But today hes already done 3 poos and this happens every poop!!! Just gets annoying as we get poop everywhere between me holding his legs up, wiping his butt and trying to stop him having a fondle!

Just quickly as I'm heading out the door but YES Kell, it's so annoying, I try to give him something to play with first so he's less inclined to grab...it's that and grabbing his hand before it gets down there!

Nell and Kell - its perfectly normal. Give him a little toy eg car to play with before hand to take his focus away
    Annie - great job honey on the pages
    Havent scrapped in so long. IM trying to get photoshop to work first.
    BBL my brothers just rang

Yep Kell it happens here too and yep Leith says the same thing.

It can be annoying but boy PMSL.

Love

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

We dont smell that bad do we???

Maz, was great to chat to you today on the phone!
    Kell, LMAO @ sticky uppy thingies!

Thanks for the email AnnaT !!!

Julia's going to be in the Sunday Tele!!!! YAY!!!

Oh ive tried giving him toys and books and even covering his view by pants but nope.. he knows now that when i wipe his bits its time for me to touch it too!! Cheeky bugger!

Yeh Jodi!! Where are you!?! Shes doing this on purpose you realise!

I dont remember emailing you Belle. Maybe it was Anna** Whats gorgy Julia going to be in the Telegraph for?????

I know Kell, how mean is she? Anyone got her mob # and can sms her that we are DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG here!!!??? It must be a BFP cause she is making us sweat it out. Maybe she is testing again to make sure it wasnt a fluke!

Not happy Jan.

Opps sorry I meant Annie!!!!

Jodi - where are you man... you promised to text???????

MAZ - congrats mate!!!

Anna - hugs mate, I hope Xander is being a good boy this arve.
    Last edited by *Belle*; May 9th, 2007 at 09:03 PM.

no worries Belle, just make sure your scan it and sent it to me so i can read it!

Maybe we should just give Jodi a minute to breath,, she could be busy.. or upset or too excited..who knows???

love you all..BBL to re-read everything!

hi girls, sorry but I haven't been able to get on BB all day, my computer just wouldn't let me.
    Unfortunately it's a BFN for me this time. I'm a little disappointed, but I realise it's early days still. I'll give it a couple of days and re-test. AF is due any day now and I don't have any AF pains like I normally do, hopefully that's a good sign.
    Sorry no time for personals, got visitors.
    Love you all and thanks for thinking of me

Jodi-Sorry to hear that, but as you said maybe just too early for testing.

Love

ETA add its Rach my siser must be signed in thru mums comp duh!!!! shouldhave checked

awww :hugJodi so sorry when is the beast due

annie, annat, anna I can't remember which one and am on mms comp so dont have details managed to get jack the babylegs from target same as yo little mans only had that stripe plin navy got them as well and the prettiest pink stripe ones didn't get them so anyway thanks for the offer but am now set

anywho had a great day with mum we shopped had sizzler for lunch had a great day and then scored big time picked up a multi height multi recline high chair marked down to $49 so mum bought it for us to leave here for Jack and her other grandsons

ok shall catch ya all when we get back will personalise more then as well

hugs and kisses us

Last edited by aussienic; May 9th, 2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: fudge signed in under sisters id duh!!!!

Ha ha Rach, I was wondering who that was! Thought we had a newie!

Jodi- Try not to be too dissapointed, don't forget you just started trying so give it few months and have fun in the meantime.

Oh and with babies grabbing their bits well when Ash has her nappy off she occasionally does it too, just seems to grab her bits especially in the bath.

Have just finished my scrapbook frames (all 3 of them). I took pics but they bit dark but will try get them on computer tomor, it just takes me so long to download photo's from my camera.

I am tired hopefully we'll have a better night tonight, don't want to be getting up so often. She ate so much today so she can't be hungry! i just hope her poo's soften up.

Jodi.. oh im sorry hun. Yeh like you said hopefully theres still time for it to come positive.

Shell.. looking forward to seeing your frames!! Going to get some today!

Jesse slept through without one wake up!!!! from 7.30pm until 7.30am!!!!! Hooray!!! No sign of AF here yet.. still quite a bit of cramping and twinges though. Well gotta go get some stuff ready to go out..

have a good day yall.

JOdie - IM not going to say sorry cause you could still get a positive in a weeks time. If this months not the month god help Heath next month PMSL. Big Mauws for ya honey
    Rach - I could stop laughing at you matie..sure your not pg signing in under your sister. Looks like she and I are due at the same time.
    Kell - rub in the sleeping all night thing I wish
    Shell - I cant wait to see the pics either honey.
    Hello everyone else
    Have had the night form hell. Vy was awake every hour. She has a cold, red fanny and is just plan misserable. WIlhelm still has abit of 'spewy pooh' and nikolaus has the worst cough. AND to sum it all up m/s has kicked in. lIfes such a party isnt it. PMSL
    I'll try and get back on later

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast