Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #49

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Just waiting for mum and sister to come over, can't wait to give them there pressies.

And Yay, Saints won last night!

Jodi- yay, thats great, how many DPO are you? How cool you and AnnaT and Maz will be all due together, they say everything happens in 3's.

Hmm, I don't think Ash realises she is meant to be happy today and not grizzle and winge so much!

Hmm, I don't think Ash realises she is meant to be happy today and not grizzle and winge so much!
    Hmmm... someone tell Xander the same thing!

Congratulations Jodi! I'm sooooo happy for you and Heath.

Happy Mother's Day

happy mothers day!!!

congratulations Jodi!! - fantastic news

wow, 3 preggie Sept Belly girls.. how good is that!

Well for thos sizzler lovers, breakfast was fabo, ate way too much! and there are 4 restuarants in NSW,, Carramar Campbelltown,St George & Banora Point..

have great day everyone!

I'm uploading a piccy of my eternity ring to my homepage if anyone wants a look-see...

Love the ring Anna! Is that a mothers day present???

And Belle - Julia is too adorable ! love the picture from the paper

I probably should've mentioned that the ring is my Mother's Day pressie...

Anna send it to my hotmail!!!
    Jodi thats fantastic! See id new you would get a positive eventually.Yippee.
    Happy mothers day everyone!!!
    I went for a big cooked breakfast overlooking a beach and beautiful coffee.We then went to MIL and she gave me some flowers which was lovely.
    Aaron has now gone to footy so its me and the girls but i do get to go out on my own in 2 weeks to a antique and craft fair!! I got a beautycase with 2 napolean perdis products and 8 dvd set(the holiday,the break up,bridget jones,love actually) all the romance ones! Plus my photoshop elements to digi my photos!! And 2 bunches of flowers.I scored this yr bigtime! normally its no big deal.

YEEHA JODI! I knew it! We'll be due the same day wont we? Can you take pics on your mobile? You could sms them to me and I could post them for you.

Happy Mothers Day hot Mama's!

I got a sleep in, breakfast (bacon and eggs YUMMO) and a very funny card. Oh and a mars bar (which is already eaten). Jett also slept 3.5hrs this arvo and only just woke up So I watched a bit of the From Here to Maternity marathon on Austar (OMG I cannot wait to have this baby now!) Not a bad go for Ry's first time making an effort for a special occasion!

Oh Ry also helped me out with the housework by vacuuming and tidying up the loungeroom so we can get the fireplace cranking tonight

Hey Shell, dont suppose your interested in going to the Gwen Stefani concert for YOUR birthday

This time last year I was wishing and hoping that this Mother Day I would definately have my beautiful baby boy to make my life beautiful and not only do I have that but also another miracle on the way. I am so completely blessed

Had a great day with my family, my mum and sister loved their scrapbook frames, my sister neraly cried. She bought me flowers which are gorgeous, Df didn't even get me any after I'd been mentioning them this week.
    Ash on the other hand didn't go down for her 1st nap of day til 1pm then I've just settled her for a 2nd nap cause we gotta go out to dinner tonight with the IL's and I tell you if naughty Ash hadn't finally gone to sleep (after more than an hour of trying) then I wouldn't be going tonight. maybe she is teething cause the last time she was hard to settle at every nap she got a tooth.

AnnaT- not a big Gwn fan, I did really like No Doubt and loved her first hit song but the rest I'm not so big on.

Caddie- that DVD set sounds fantastic, it would be right up my alley, I love all those movies, i should have ordered that from Df, hmm maybe I can get another pressie.

belle- I loved the pic of julia in the paper, the article was quite intweresting also.

nessa- lol at Teleah and hello mothers day! Sounds like you've had a great day though.

Anna**- I hope Xander started behaving for his mummy! Don't they realise its our day for a change!

Sounds like everyone had a great Mothers Day. Ours was very relaxing.

Anna** - I'm soooo jealous! That eternity ring is just gorgeous!

annat - I worked out around 24 Jan. When is your EDD?

where's the pic of Julia??

gotta run, it's dinner time, have a great night all.

Jodi - I figured you were past 14dpo now? Im due 17th January. Unless you have long cycles I guess. When are you going to add it to your signature?

Wooooooer Greys Anatomy tonight. Monster better be in bed by then so I can watch it in peace and quiet. Homemade pizza for dinner, Im soooooooo hungry it better be cooked soon lol

Jodi - i have emailed the article with Julia's picture from the paper to your hotmail!

So excited! Dh and i were talking about baby number 3, and hubby said that we could start trying now!! I think it was because both kids were in bed and he wanted to get lucky! so we talked about it for real rather than just being silly and i think we will start around Christmas.. So yippe yipee!!!

anyway, Bug Bro is on, just so happy~!

OMG Ness its no contest - Greys should win

Yay thats so exciting Annie!

annat - I don't have regular cycles each month, they're all over the place. Each website is saying different, EDD between 21/1 and 24/1. Either way it would be a Jan bub. I think I'll add it to my sig when it's more definite.

annie - that's exciting WOOHOO !!!
    ETA: thanks annie, got the email
    Last edited by Visitor7; May 13th, 2007 at 08:15 PM.

When did you ovulate though? Wasnt it same time as me? If so you'll be due same date as me. LMP EDDs are always off, scans always measure to ovulation not LMP. Which is why my OB was adamant Jett was due Oct 5th even though I knew I ovulated early to make him due 27th Sept.

belle,that article was interesting.Thanks for passing it on and julia did look cute! Did they all have to wear bonds suits? Did julia cry in the test or was she a happy baby.
    Anni thats great you can try at chrissy time! I bet the bug will want to make you TTC earlier though.
    Annat homemade pizza sounds lovely but ive never watched greys anatomy and BB is a rarity as hubby hates it.Usually we watch something on fox.
    Nearly finished the boy memory box and i have completed my 2 matchboxes! They are cute!
    Ruby did not have an afternoon sleep all arvo so she is now asleep at 540pm.So betcha bottom dollar its an early one! Yesterday was great because she had a late sleep and late to bed and she got up at 630am which was great for me!!
    Ok,going to look at a scrap website then relaxin time!

Hope ya'll had a fun mothers day! I got yummy breaky in bed and a baked dinner yummooo....

Hey, I was just reading the Herald Sun and Julia is a star in there too, has the same article and 3 pics of her with the 2 boys! I was so excited, I said to Df, I know that bubba and her mum!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast