Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #49

Can someone please email me the article on Julia. Thanks.

Hehehehehe just chkd my email and you had already sent me a copy Belle. Thanks mate, what a cute photo. Leith had a goo and ga too.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; May 13th, 2007 at 10:32 PM. Reason: email

Ness.. aww poor you and poor ANnika and Teleah.

Well AF is here woo!

Have to start getting things ready.. am going to mum and dads tomorrow and back Friday.. will check in when i can..

Good Morning everybodeeee,

Happy belated Mothers Day. I hope you had a day that memories are made of.

Just wanted to say Happy 8 Months to my beautiful baby boy, Bailey Anthony. You will always be my baby boy. Love you. xxx

This time last year, I was counting down to the end of June coz that's when I finshed work!!! This year I am counting down to the end of June coz that's when I am resigning from work. Ta da!

What the heck is up with my ticker?????

HAPPY 8 MONTHS BAILEY!!!

Vicky, Maybe your ticker is set to USA time?

Jodi did you test again!!!???? Find batteries for your camera???? lol

Morning ladies. Ok night here. J is still asleep I think so I might shower before he decides to wake up.

BBL.

yeah I tested again but the line is still really faint. I tried taking a photo with Heath's phone and put it on the computer, but it doesn't show up. Hopefully it'll be darker on Wed and I can put it in my sig.
    Had swimming for Nina this morning, and she's crashed again. Hopefully for a few hours. I've got a friends coming over an minute, so better do some cleaning.
    Happy 8 months Bailey !!!

Had dinner last night with all the IL's, went quite well, had a really nice time and yummy food, and mil loved her scrap frame so I felt really proud of myself.

happy 8 months to bailey, god its already the 14th.

Oh and we actually had a good night last night, she woke for feeds at 11:15 and 4:40! Yay. Was so nice to get those few hours of good solid sleep. Plus she has been in a very good mood this morning, (touch wood). Hope she just stays that way.

hi girls

Helen did you get my email?

Will have to read all your posts and then do personals.

Im so confused at the moment, my AV and membership has disappeared

hey all we are back internode is up and running woooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi did ya get a I am to slack to read 9 pages worth of posts

yeah rach, it's a very faint line, but it's there at least. It's too faint to post a pic, I'll do it when it's darker. How was your time away? Did you have a good Mothers Day?

Stayed up til like 3am to get our mums scrapbooks done, but they loved them, but our camera batteries went flat, so hopefully I'll bring the camera to mum's house and take photos there sometime.

The morning started pretty crap but it turned out really great so it was all okay! I got a slow cooker, which should be super handy. And some aromatherapy stuff

Belle, maybe you missed your yearly payment? Maybe email Kelly or a mod, or post in the help section, I'm sure they'll sort you out!

3am nelle, you must have been soooooooooo tired!! I bet they look fabulous though. Can't wait to see some pics of them.
    I hope your day is better than this morning. I'd love a slow cooker, I've asked for one for my b'day, but Heath doesn't think they're necessary .. what does he know!!

well msn still hates me

had a great time away we ended up not taking boat was blowing a gail so no fishing for us but we go back in 2 weeks for a whole week so hopefully weather will be better then

mothers day was ok, still sad for me, my 4th mothers day without Katy, but my first with Jack he got my slippers and pink parker pen (breast cancer support one) and a scratchie so all good

anyway got heaps to do so best keep going, man have just spent the last 2 hours fixing up my email on subscribed mail lists am sure I've missed some

sorry girls
    have been really sick over the weekend with this cold and m/s.
    Hope you all had a fantastic mothers day and great news on your BFP Jodi
    BBL -still not with it

Ruby unwell? She did 2 power chucks this morning and has been sooking(in a nice way) all morning and wants to sleep.She did this about a month ago too.Very strange.Maybe she just feels off?
    So im trying to keep millana relatively quite so the poor baby can sleep.Shes watching charlottes web and thinks it funny the animals talk.
    Hi rach,welcome back!

This time everyday tiredness really hits me, think I need to start having a siesta.

Caddie- Poor Ruby, she's prolly just got a little tummy bug and will be a-ok tomorrow.

Hey Maz, hope all that m/s and other illnesses dissapear, hope you getting some rest.

Rach- Glad you had a great time away, sorry mother's day was also a sad occasion but I bet Jacks little face brightened your day.

Nelle- Can't wait to see your pics.

Well my mil called me today to thank me again for the scrap frame and raved bout how great it was, so I'm feeling pretty happy, I was all stressed bout them all hating them but she genuinely seemed to really like it.

Just popping in quickly to let ya all know I'm still alive... am working nightshift (till midnight) at Bunnings during stocktake for a few days so totally buggered during the day. Am reading all the posts and keeping up to date with you all, will post properly in a few days when I've finished working.

ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODI for tomorrow!

Mmm, that's a nice bit of pocket money Anna! We're quiet in here hey, hopefully that's cos everyone's chilled and relaxed! Rans and I just did the dishes - ALL the dishes (there were like, no clean ones left!).

Hey Vic girls! What's happening with a meetup?? Hmm? We need to get organised! Who's the boss of that?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast