Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #49

yeah the Vic meet-up, we were planning for long weekend in June, are we still on for that? The sunday?

Haha thats funny ness.Cheered me up.
    I do dishes all the time.After every friggin meal.Maybe i should do that and see what dh thinks?
    Ruby has been clingy all day after her power chucks.She had a sleep at 8am for 1hr then another from 11am to 1am.She has hardly eaten a thing and doesnt want her milk.I couldnt put her down because shed roll around and cry so im really tired.Exhausted.
    Then dh(as in d..head.) waltzes in the bathroom as i was feeding ruby and said hows your day.I said it was pretty crap actually and then he butts in and says "you say that everyday" and i said then why did you bloody ask me then.He then just shuts the door on my face.I am so mad i have hardly said a word.He then sits on the pc and tells millana to leave him alone as he wants to look at something.(footy tips).The poor child.He worked all saturday and on mothers day went to footy from 12pm and didnt get home to 645pm and went out on the slops friday night to wet a babys head(so to speak)
    I am so mad i could up and leave him if it wasnt for the kids.He can be so selfish sometimes. Sorry i could keep going on and on but i better not.It would go for pages. Im going to wallow on the couch and read millana a book.

God what is it with being the day/night for d_husbands! Mine's been one too. More on that later.

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr at everyone's d*** h**d hubbies!!!!

anna - nnnooooooooooo don't remind me that I'm getting older!! Thanks for the early b'day message, it's on Wed, but I'll be working
    Well I bit the bullett (so to speak) and went out to dinner with family, with Nina I've never done that. She's normally in bed by 6pm. She was ready for bed at around 5.45, so I got her pj's on, put her in the car and went into town. She slept for the first hour, then woke up, was happy, and is now in bed cracking the s***s big time!! I'm just going to let her whinge for a while cause I know how tired she is. She's fed, got a clean nappy, had some bonjella, she needs to sleep!!!

caddie - I hope the girls sleep well tonight and you get some much needed rest.

maz - hope you're feeling ok, how are the kids, are they sick?

PMSL at annika! I would have made dh clean it up too

nelle - I'm a bit of a clean freak, I do the dishes about 10 times a day. I can't stand even 2 glasses being on the bench dirty. I'm forever in the kitchen cleaning.

shell - that's great that mil loved her pressie.

I know I've forgotten some people, but desperate housewives is gone, bbl

hi ladies!!

sorry i havent posted for a while. i did a huge long post on friday but lost it and couldnt be bothered typing it again.
    have not had a chance to read through last posts ...been so busy lately
    hope you all had a fantastic mothers day adn got what you wanted.
    Steve got up early and cleant the whole house. he let me sleep in till mid-day!!!
    he then took me out to lunch and gave me my pressie. a beautiful pair of gold earrings exactly the ones i wanted. but the best part of the day was the card he gave me. it was written so beautiful with his own words telling me how much he appreciated me and everything i do. And for me being a great mummy to both him and savanna and how even though he may not say it or show it all the but time how much he really appreciates me. to be told that is so invaluable makes you feel so special. i know ive got a real keeper!!!!
    we also went to my parents house for dinner..so had a great mothers day in all!

im a clean freak to!!! sometimes i think i have OCD...not just with cleaning but with other things too.. the coffe,tea and sugar tins all have to be facing forward.. if one is crooked i have to straighten it up before closing the cupboard haha
    i cannot stand to see dishes in or around the sink or even water drops on the sink, i have to wipe it down. lolll

how many of us a preggers now??? ive lost count!!

maz - hope you feeling better hun xoxoxox

caddie- i hope ruby is just going through a fussy phase and gets over it quickly!!! oh and sometimes men can be so insensitive...hope he cleans up his act!!!!

jodi- happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! hope i got the right day!! it is tuesday right now!

nessa- lol at annika!!!! thats sooo cute!! once i took savanna out of the bath and dried her and put her in her cot while i got her clothes ready. no joke i only took 10 seconds till i picked her back up and she had peed in her cot. lol cheeky girls!!!

hope everyone is doing well!! need sleep now so take care sexy mummas!!
    xoxooxox

luv ambz

Happy Birthday Jodi !
    Hope you have a great day!!!

Ok just a quicky today.. am off to mum and dads this morning.. have been running around mad all night and today.. it seems we take more each time we go! As you do for a growing baby!

Hope yall have a good day.. will try and check in as often as i can.

Take care.

xx

Ps.. Nessa the undressa you crazy!

Morning ladies.

Well DH almost got a fricken flykick to the head last night. He was complaining about how I hadnt done enough housework. Um well yeah what has HE done for me lately? I have to entertain jett, feed him, shower him, dress him and put him to bed in the middle of cooking dinner. Not only do I have to do our washing but Jetts never ending washing AND 3 different types of Ry's work clothes and I am supposed to know which ones he needs when? I think he felt bad though because he kept trying to feel me up when we went to bed. How that would be an apology I dont know. I just shoved his hand away and said I was tired. Honestly the man has no idea that I work just as hard as him. Ive been a tad bit slack keeping track of the housework but its not as bad as he makes out. Im pretty tired everyday having to get up to Jett and being pregnant but Ive made a concious effort NOT to whinge about it because I know Ry hated that I complained last time. ARGH

My son is crazy. After dinner last night (in which he polished off a piece of fish, some roast potatoes and pea's) he was playing at his activity table. All of a sudden he started, I dont know what youd call it, growlscreaming? So I decided Id growlscream back to see how he liked it. Well it turned into a game only my son would love lol He would growlscream back at me by crouching down and then jumping up going "EEEEEEEEEEARGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR". He was in hysterics by the end of it. The things that amuse them huh. He then harrassed me because I was eating an icy pole and he wanted some, so I ended up giving him his own and HE ATE IT PROPERLY

Last night was an ok night only got up 3 times. Im knackered though, he has got to start sleeping through soon or Im going to be one mega-tired pregnant woman. This morning he *was* scooting around with his sleepsack like a cape hehehe but now he's half naked watching Dora the Explorer and climbing his PlayHouse. He's figured out how to take his pants off

Hey Jodi how are you feeling today? Any symptoms yet?

Vic girls - we decided on Sunday the 10th of June, its the long weekend. Now we just have to figure out where and what time. Remember Maz and I have to travel soooooo lunchtime would be good.

yeah nessa, my birthday is tomorrow, but thanks for the early birthday wishes. I see it as my birthday week !!

ambz - sounds like you had a great Mothers Day.

Happy 8 months Julia!!
    Happy 9 months Xander!!

Not much else to report here, Nina finally went to sleep at 10, and woke up at 9am, I got a great sleep!!!!
    Got a tonne of clothes to wash now. Have a great day.

ETA: anna, Jett sounds so cute. No pg symptoms yet, except I did eat brekkie this morning, which is a first for me, I was starving!
    Last edited by Visitor7; May 15th, 2007 at 09:28 AM. Reason: anna

Oops... now look what I started. Jodi's Birthday is WEDNESDAY!!! My oulook calender kept sending me reminders too early.

HAPPY 9 MONTHS to my darling Alexander. He is growing up insanely fast.

HAPPY 8 MONTHS TO JULIA GOOLIA.

That's it from me, am sooooo tired. Worked till midnight last night, but then Xander decided to wake 3 times once I finally got home. So all in all, I've had about 3.5 hours sleep. Mutters to self *just think of the money, just think of the money*

lunch meet up sounds good girls. Gives me time to get my tribe organised too. We're will we meet there?
    Thanks for al lyour thoughts girlies, kids have been sick as dogs (all 4 - Jed included) and now Ive got it.
    Sorry to hear that everyone's DH have been A holes!!!! Kicking arse time!
    Anna Kabana - your a naughty girl sending Vy a book but she loves it, thank you honey.
    Nesse - your also terrible for sending me a card but it really made my day. thank you also.
    Caddie - has Ruby galoby got her package from me yet? Hope the Aaron runn sover his big toe and it hurts him heaps for being such a pain to you!
    Hello everyone else. Have booked my u/s in for the 6th of June so I can find out what my due date is. My doctor rang me this morning and said that he would really like to know now as its more correct? blah blah blah! So I can share at our meet up.
    Im thining I might have to make up a name using all our first name initials for this baby if its a girl...what do you think?
    Have a little girl who is starting to let go of the furniture when we're standing up an trying to take steps. We currently have 2 big bruises on our forehead.
    OK BBL she wants MUMMY

We had a tiring night also, I have decided to finally cut out the middle of night feed, I know she doesn't need it, she wakes for a feed round 10:30-11:00ish and after that I don't want to feed her til 4am at earliest, I want to keep stretching out the feed times, last night woke at 2:15, only had fed 3 hours earlier but she was not happy, she easily settled in my arms or with me rubbing her back she'd go off to sleep but then 10mins-20mins later she'd start crying again and we'd start over. That went on for bout hour and half so had to feed her in the end anyway! i really don't think she needs more than 2 feeds overnight she has 4 good feeds during the day plus 3 decent size solids, so we will just have to persevere and be tired for awhile.

Maz- That'll be interesting to see what name you come up with, I know you can run a competition to see who comes up with name using all the initials.

Anna**- I seriously don't know how you are coping at the moment! I think I would be falling asleep. How much longer doing it? And as you said 'think of the money"

AnnaT- Tell that DH of yours to spend a who;e day alone with jett and see how much he gets done. Its so hard, when Ash is awake she is non stop on the go or being clingy, I have enough trouble finding time to do dishes and cook, although I always seem to find time to come on here, lol, gotta get my priorities right. Maybe he should be helping you out more, I reakon you work harder than him.

Men do have it so easy, if I want to go out somewhere I have to tell him with notice otherwise all I hear is "you didn't tell me you were doing such and such, I don't know what I'm meant to do with Ash" (meaning he doesn't know anything bout her routine I always have to write it all down for him) Yet he takes off at the drop of a hat, he always gets time off and when he's tired he makes comments that he can't do such and such cause hes tired, what about us mummy's! He has been pretty good lately though I always play the getting up at night card and if he'd like to get up and help overnight. That always shuts him up.

Oh and Vic meet-up, we still on for Healsville sanctuary? Not sure where to meet, maybe Nelle will know a spot, I haven't been there since 1989!

just popping in to say Hi,

xoxo Anna

Im just lurking,

quick hello from me as well

lurking away today, sore throat, sty in eye, feel like crap

:hugs: to all with idiot hubby's, Jase put the moves on me after I had been asleep 2hrs last nigth grrrrrrrrrrrr, then got peeved with me, when finally I snapped and said leave me alone grrrrrrrrrr idiot

anyway going to go have a shower see if I can make myself feel better

Ness, I wouldn't be lending the DVD's either, that hubby of yours should be sticking up for you and respect your decision. Grrr.

Rach, hope you start feeling better. I would not be impressed either having moves made when asleep!

I'm off to mum's group shortly, it's at a bad time now cause Ash usually goes down for asleep somewhere around 2:30ish.

Sleep means sleep, bed means sleep, i'm tired means sleep, coffee means relaxx time- NOT SEX/

Love

Haha helen! thats wicked.
    Im too tired to say anything just lurking.
    Maz,ps: the parcel came today!! was going to call but i really am crabby so will tommorow about 10 me time ok?

We have a house for sale across the road from us, 3brm, 2 bath, pool, rents for $380 per week and is for sale at $425k
    Our house is 4brm, 2 bath, pool and a bigger block. We were appraised at low to mid $400k about 4 months ago, so imagine what it'd be worth now !!! and the house across the road is a lot more dated than ours, with block internal walls. hhhmmmm...this it getting me thinking...

Hope mothers group was good shell, and hope ash was a happy little vegemite.
    Speaking of happy little vegemites, is everything ok caddie?

You cant move anywhere but within Cairns Jodi :P Otherwise I'll be friendless when we go to Townsville in the future. $400k+ is a nice little sum of money though isnt it?

Just plodding along. Feel like crying and I dont know why. Im terrified of my scan in 9 days, I just could not take another m/c. Think we might get take away tonight, I cant be stuffed cooking.

Soooooooooooo cold and overcast here, going to make Ry put the fire on when he gets home so we can get toasty.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast