Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #6

charli, my email address is in my profile. I'll be in on the KK ... what exactly do we do?

LOL Jodi_lee I still havent had tea and now Eithan's calling again.

Love

Hi girls.. sorry been flat out today re-doing the top tier of my girlfriends wedding cake. She (durrr) didn't realise that a mud cake would go off if she tried to keep the tier. So I made her another one - but this time with a foam centre so it'll last forever.

Took Xander to the health nurse today... he has gained ANOTHER 500grams.. he now weighs 5.5kgs! She is also very suss that he may well be teething as he is drooling sooooo much and is constantly chewing on his fist. He wont take a dummy to suck, but he will chew on a Happy Baby one so am going out tonight to buy one of those teethers to see if that helps. Of course we wont know if he really is teething until a tooth shows.. but DH was born with one tooth so I guess I shouldn't be too shocked if he is.

Jodi_Lee - The Avent soothers are the ortho ones... brand new, but not much good if Nina only likes the cherry ones!

So if anyone wants size 1 teats or the dummies, just drop me an e-mail (msn addy)

BBL to do personals... gotta pick up DH from train station.

Oooppsss... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLI!

Anna** - I suspect Nina is going through the same thing, she has her needles tomorrow!!!! so I'll talk to the dr when I'm there. Xander, you're a pig!! 5.5kg ... wow! I think Nina is around 5kg, we'll see tomorrow.
    Yes, Nina is very fussy when it comes to teats. Last night I had a different brand teat on the bottle and she refused it, I changed it to the Avent, and she was fine. Fussy Fussy

Charli - thanks for that

I put the boy down an HOUR ago...surely he should be asleep, since the only other sleep he's had today has been a 4 hour sleep...and he is crying...I only fed him 1.5 hrs ago, and that was not long after another feed...
    Be honest with me girls...am I entering some evil 3 week stage where he won't sleep ever? Should I shave my head so it's not so noticeable to people that I am pulling my freaking hair out?

SIGH.

I haven't even got a chance to read all your posts properly girls, I promise I'll try and go back when I am not so flustered and sleep deprived, if that ever happens...
    On the up side, mum has been out tonight and is dropping by to give me some sanity for a few minutes...seeing as Rans is out again tonight. Trust, the 4 hours he was home today, guess who was sleeping? I bet Rans thinks I make all this up...

someone remind me why I want to go away again with a 3 week old :sigh: I am so tired and am having to pack car tomorrow because I had a sleep today an ddidn't get clothes packed :sigh:

I would love to just stay home and not go anywhere

I am going to be flat chat tomorrow getting car packed doing washing and ironing and getting Jack and I ready so when Jase gets home at 3pm all he has to do is shower

I am honestly dead on my feet, it is so darn stinking hot, and I feel like I am in for a bad night, Jack had to be nursed of to sleep he is out of soughts today

ok gone, if I dont get on tomorrow catch ya all next thursday when we get back

Anna I said earlier if you can spare a couple size 1 teats I would love them I don't know you email addy though mine is [email protected]

*sigh* Im getting sick of being awake during the night. When do these monsters start sleeping through the night????????
    I think Im going to have to put bub on formula full time cause my milk is practically non existant now even though I still BF Guess my supply really does suck.
    I will be MIA for the next few weeks so dont worry if Im not around. Apart from the fact we are both sick, as of next Sunday we shall be happy new residents of Victoria Our furniture will take 7-10 days to arrive and then I'll have to organise net and stuff. Im excited but sooo not looking forward to the whole packing/unpacking esp when Im sick.

A ? for those FF mums - how many feeds do you give bub a day and how much formula?

Promise to try and pop in before we leave, and hopefully will be able to find a net cafe for a quick hello as well!!!!!

annaT jack takes well now about 6-7 100-120ml feeds of S26 but that is the last 3 days before that is was 7-8 90ml feeds

Ruby takes 100-125mls generally on the nans formula.And that is every 3-4 hrs.
    Charli whats your email addy? I will check my msn again to see if i have you on there!

Hi All

Good luck with the move Anna T

Well my sore sore bbobies have turned to be Mastisis.... In both boobies,.,, so i am on antibiotics and hating every BF i do.. The pain is worse than labour! but i know that i need to keep feeding to help the problem.. so will be resting heeps today and ill check back later..

xoxo

oh little P I can totally simpathise with you as I had Mastisis in my right bb. Big hugs
    AnnaT - Vyolett has 180 ml and about 6 times in 24hours. She slept from 8pm last night until 4 am this morning. I was very impressed
    Caddie - is NAN a good formula (must be cause your using it) im thinking of changing to it cause of Vy's bowls and poohs.
    BBL the elephant is roaring again

Hi all,
    I am off to the preg/baby/children expo today so hopefully it'll be good. My sister is coming with me, Df not interested.

I'm getting worried about developing mastitis in my left booby cause overnight I've noticed its a bit tender up near my armpit. Was more sore when lying down but still bit tender now.

AnnaT- Good luck with the move and we will see you down in Vic soon! I hate that whole packing/ unpacking. Its worse job around.

Nelle- Ashleigh started playing up around 3 weeks i think. Some days are good and she will settle nicely other nights we are settling her to sleep for few hours! But once she does go down (usually after a few comfort feeds) she does sleep for a good 4 hours.
    I find day time she has more trouble settling.

My Df is ****ing me off again. He is a school teacher so he has decided that on the summer holidays I can pick up a few casual shifts while he looks after Ashleigh. Well I refused cause I'd be away from her for hours and I know I couldn't do that so soon. His reasoning behind it is seeing as I'll be FF by then why not. I think he is just trying to get at me cause he doesn't agree with me going onto FF so he is deliberately ****ing me off. He keeps saying "oh so you don't want to buy a house, we can do with extra money". Grrr really angers me. We agreed I would take a year off maternity leave.
    Maz- I think I will have to get you down here to kick his ass! He should not complain about a thing because its me getting up every night to feed and settle her and he also gets his 1 night a week to go out and get totally wasted. (Which means he's useless the next day too). i wouldn't mind getting a whole 24 hours off!
    Thanks for letting me vent girls.

annaT - I think from one month they will normally take 100-120ml every 3 or 4 hours. Sleeping through ... hmmm ... Nina did this for a week, now it's 2 feeds during the night again!!!! Good luck with the move and talk to you in a couple of weeks.

little*p - sorry to hear about the mastitis in both boobs, I haven't had it, but have heard that it's awful. Rest up and hope it clears for you soon.

rach - going away with a 3 week old ... you are keen girl!! Have fun!

re: the formula - I have Nina on S26 Premium and about an hour after having it, she is wide awake and is full of energy (this is at 9pm!!) and takes about 2 hours to settle. It's as if she's been eating lollies all day. I've noticed she started doing this when I introduced the bottle, do you think I should change the brand?

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE ANNAT!!

See you when you are a mexican!!

shell, we psoted at the same time.
    DH said to me about a month ago that I should go and work over Christmas for extra money since he's off (his work shuts down over Chrissy & new year). I told him where to shove it. I told him that there's the possibility that she might be teething, so I'll be up with her at night if she's cranky, I'll still be b/f, and I simply will not be ready. He's still *hitty at me, but he'll get over it! There's no way I'm going back to work any time soon. We originally agreed I won't be going back to work until the youngest is at school.

Maz,i have used the nestle nan gold for both my kids and never had bowel problems.Maybe im just lucky! Its equal to s26gold,supposedly has extra goodies in it.
    Im off to playgroup this morning,im sure millana will be pleased to see some playmates.I have a car now,so excited as its the newest car ive owned.Its a 2003 toyota avalon with all the spoils and its only done 45000k's. I got it privatley and its wonderful to drive an automatic and not a diesal!
    Good luck with your move annat.Sorry that us perth girls didnt meet up!
    Anyone coming south way is most welcome to pop in my house for a cuppa! Or feed there bubs!

Jodi lee, I am so not excited about going away all I want to do is go have sleep, at least car is packed except last minute things like formula bottle nappy bag, esky

all I have to do is hang out nappies, wash Jacks clothes and blankets, trust me not to wash yesterday :sigh: and do some ironing

then later gotta wash and sterilise all bottle, make up afew feeds, then do quick vac of floors, (I hate comignhome to dirty floors)

I suppose I should get a move on otherwise he will wake (well he is awake but in bassinet) and want a feed

catch ya all Thursday

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast