Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #78

Hi all,
    It was a perfect day for the wedding that we went to yesterday. Mum and dad satayed overnight here, so I even got a sleep in this morning! Woo hoo for me. James was an angelf or them and they said they had absolutely no problems with him.

Rach - yay on Jack self settling.

Kell and Ness - you two can now do a joint post!!!

Belle - Hope you are felling better.

Shell - How you going with the nurse dispute??

Helen - Hope Bella gets better soon.

I am seriously thinking of going over to cloth nappies. Tim doesn't want to though. He thinks that it will be much harder/ time consuming etc. I have to keep working on him. Any suggestions on what type are the best for *beginners??*

Hope your eye gets better soon Rach.

Ive just received word from MAZ girls shes not well, she asked me to say hello to you all and when shes better she will be back soon....

Hello to everyone will come on later for personals, I am going to sleep on the sofa as Julia is sleeping. Ive had no "me" time this weekend so im knackered.

MEg - honey im ok, how ru doing?

PS. can you see my new Ticker girls? she looks so cute in her dress!

Maz - hope you get better real quick!!

Rach - you and your poor eye - hugs - big yay on Jack self settling - I am jealous

Ness & Kell - what can I say apart from - ENJOY - have a good trip to Kell's Ness.

Belle - hope your feeling better after the indian. Julia looks gorgeous in the ticker pic.

Big Hi to everyone else

We are busy here, packing, planning and organising for our move back to OZ

Till the morrow.
    Laurin

Hey Laurin im feeling much better, goodluck with the packing,which state are you moving back to?

Belle - I am going really well. Julia's hair is so long! She looks like such a little gorl.

I was starting to wonder where Maz was. Maz - I hope you are ok.

Gotta go. The oven has just beeped. James is having tuna bake for dinner.

Get better queen minkie maz!!! Miss you!
    Laurin good luck packing! Must be excited to come home.
    Belle of course julia looks gorgous.She does take after her mummy!
    Ness and kell! you must be both be excited to see each other! Hope you guys have fun but im sure you will keep us posted and of course pics in the gallery.
    How are you sharls? How was your bday sweet.
    Anna and rikki? where are you guys? Please dont be sick still.Pop on and tell us how you all are.
    jodi? WHat about you?
    Rach glad your eye is going to be ok and no lasting effects.Hows jacks walking.Ruby has been trying to run! so funy.
    Tuna bake sounds lovely meg.Except my husband wont eat anything out of water so im cooking prawns for all us girls and aaron is having crumb steak.
    Im so addicted to scrapbooking.I spent about too much too mention because i dont want hubby to find out lol. My cuttlebug that embosses and cuts is wonderful.
    Ambz i seen savannah in the catalogue!! did you buy the dress as a memento and get a photo?
    Hows the m/s chrissy?
    Hows the ttc girls,anything in the air yet?
    ok cooking an early tea so be off and be back later.

Belle - moving back to Mt Eliza - Victoria - can't wait!

Wheeeeeee Meg! Cloth nappies are awesome (As Maz and Anna will testify...you still using cloth Annat? Who have I forgotten?).
    It shouldn't be toooo hard to bring Tim over to the dark side. The more kids you have, the more money you'll save. And I don't find them hard to use, depends on what type you decide to get. Maybe start off with some MagicAlls (from babybeehinds, au site). They work like a disposable. If he's a big wee-er you can buy 'boost its' to make the nappy more absorbent. They're pretty darned easy. Pop into the cloth nappy section if you need more help.

Thanks Nelle. I will check it out.

HI ya chickens.....sorry ive been AWOL...but I have the worst pains going from my pelvis down to my knees....I have a twisted pelvis anyway and i think someone was decided to hit it hard so to speak...sitting, laying, walking, ANYTHING hurts ATM..and i am so noticing that I have 3 children and am pg atm..........11 more weeks and all will be forgotten. Thanks for all your thoughts, it means heaps girls.
    Thanks BEL for letting everyone know
    Caddie honey..little something in the mail heading your way honey
    Meg - I totally agree with Nelle - go the magicalls they are fantastic (says someone who just bought 6 more on friday much to her hubbies delight)
    Hey Annie were are you these days woman??????
    Anna - hope your feeling ok matie
    BBL...need to wee and move a bit
    mauw to you all...your all worth a millions stars in my pocket

My poor ruby.I just took her to the hospital 1/2hr ago.She fell over and hit her head on the skirting boards/architraves? It came out into a huge lump straightaway and a dark bruise.I hit panic stations.Bit silly of me but all i could see was a huge lump kept getting bigger.Lucky hospy 5 min away and i ended up seeing a after hrs gp instead of emergency dept. So they gave me a sheet to look out for symptoms.Shes now in bed asleep but i will have to keep checking on her as a bad sign is tiredness but its hard to tell as its her sleep time.Dramas. Im sure my bp sky rocketed even though ive never had a problem.lol
    Thanx maz,kind of you.And you should be resting with a twisted fanny.lol
    Laurin my aunty and uncle live in mt eliza and not far from beach.I got a beautiful water colour of the mt eliza area from an antique shop when i was their last.
    Ok no more personals.Im exhausted and a little weary and teary from my ordeal.

Meg.. how do you play paper, rock, scissors on facebook? Im thinking of going part time cloth for next baby. A friend of mine is into Bumgenius ones... so is another from our mums group, and they swear by them. As Nelle said you can buy different boosters (which soaks up the wee) to put in them and with the bumgenius ones they have a few different press studds where you do them up and you can adjust the size. So you use the same nappy for a newborn as you would a toddler/walker. Also theyve said theyre so easy to clean. Even with a sloppy poo... they just roll off. So i think ill be going for them once the time comes.

Maz.. hope youre feeling better soon hun. Take it easy.

Caddie..oh dear i hope Ruby is ok. But you did the right thing.. its better to be safe than sorry and get it checked out.

Nessa its the big day woohooo!!! Im gonna go get dressed shortly. Gonna leave here around 9-9.30am to be at the airport by 12pm. Id rather be early and waiting than late. Will show Jesse the planes. So excited woooo! See you in a few hours for coffee and donuts Nessa!!!!!!

caddie - How's is Ruby this morning? I hope she's ok.

maz - I've had a twisted pelvis, and it's very ouchie. But I can only imagine how much worse it is with bubba ATM. Take it easy (well as best as you can!)

Have fun on your holiday nessa!!!!

I spoke too soon last week when I said the teeth were through and it was all good. She's decided to break some more teeth, so we've been having a lot of restless nights again. Plus we both have the flu, so that's not helping either.
    I'll try and be back again soon.

Hope you're ok Anna.

I still use cloth but atm we're sposie-ing it up because of all the issues Ive had with being in and out of hospital/not having time to wash etc

Meg - I luuuuuuurve the bumGenius one-size nappies, they are fabulous. I have some peapods but they dont fit as snuggly on my little fatso anymore so I use them as covers. The one-size nappies are great as they go from newborn to toilet-training so you can interuse them for both a baby and a toddler (which is what I will be doing when new bub arrives). I really do need to buy more MCNs but Im waiting for the baby bonus as I will need to buy a bucketload. Im interested in the Magicalls the girls mentioned, have to go check them out. Ripley will be in sposies for the first month or so.

Caddie - How is Ruby this morning is she ok? hows the bump??? sorry to hear about her fall.

Annie - where are you matey? lets catchup soon.

Anna** - how you feeling mate?? any better today?

MAZ - LALALALALALA hopeyou feel better soon...let us know how your appt goes on Thurs

Shell - how ru matey, hows work?

Jodi - great to hear from you mate...hows Nina today and her teeth?

BBL for more personals hello to everyone.

Bel
    xxx

Aww bummer bout the teeth Jodi! I always speak too soon too.

Is Anna okay? I'm trying not to worry about her, since it sounds like some of you others are on the ball and making sure she's okay. Haha, I caught myself in a big frown, so obviously I AM worried!

Argh, child injuries Caddie, I'm glad things seemed okay! I'm going to a Paediatric 1st aid course tomorrow night, because I can only imagine all the injuries River's going to experience!

Meg, I just had a thought, which is that we can always meet up somewhere if you were interested in seeing my stash and how it all works...I'm not so great with my geography, so not sure where you are in relation to me.

Owww Maz. Owie.

Have a great time Kell & Ness! How exciting!

My sis came back yesterday, was nice to see her again. Oh, my cheerful River's trying to delete my post, so I'll finish here!

Well you wouldnt believe it.She fell in the same spot and did the other side.What the f...k!? Anyway not as bad just red but i feel like a bad mum!!! I have a clthe's horse near her door so maybe shes getting put off by that when walking os ive removed it and hope fully no more.And millana Poked her eye at the same time? What is it with my kids.So a min ago i had 2 hysterical kids both wanting me.A lollypop soon fixed the problems but man o man no more injuries please.
    Im off to swimming lessons in 1/2 hr and im leaving ruby with mum because ruby was meant to stay quiet and not be stressed after her big head bump. MMMM

Good ol lollypops, they'll fix anything!! I hope that's the end of the falls for a while now Caddie.

How are you going Belle? Nina has a temp today & really lathargic. I don't know if it's the teeth or the flu, or both. She's slept all but an hour today, so at least she's getting her rest. It's a stinker today too, so thank god for a/c.

WOW nelle, I can't believe you're 17 weeks already. You'll be having another scan again soon. Are you going to find out the sex?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast