Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #78

Hey girls

Yay for all the yays! Annat, that's great Ry's accepting it, could you and Jett take photos each week and send a weekly letter? That would be something Ryan could look forward to each week when he misses you guys.

Helen, that's fantastic that Bella seems to be on the mend! Perhaps the virus was one that affects/attacks platelets or something? Who can tell with these things hey.

Shell, I was very happy to read that you nurses sealed your deal, sucks about the pay dockings though, it's like the govt did it cos they're sulking about not getting all their own way. Honestly!

You do social work Meg? I do youth work, and I'd heard that social/youth work has such a high turnover rate! All the best with this job interview.

Ha about the Tupperware, I've got a party next Wednesday. Trying to go through what we have and figure out what I need/would use, as oppose to what I think is cool, but wouldn't actually use!

The dr said I don't have tonsillitis, he says it's a virus, but he seemed a bit concerned, told me if it gets worse to come back, and not to do any work at all (*sob* hehe), not to fold, cook, clean, wash, no dishes, make Rans cook dinner etc. And Rans was there to hear it too. Not that Rans hasn't been taking care of me anyway. Oh yeah, and I have to drink stacks of water too he said. Which I haven't been...
    River started wailing when he checked my ears, don't think he liked that the dr was messing with his mum - poor thing, almost broke my heart, clinging to Rans and looking at the dr with this terrified look on his face, and looking at me to see if I was okay. Rans had to take him out to calm him down...ohh I still get tender feelings thinking about it...little guy!

Helen what a relief! hopefully the platelets will behave and it turns out viral. Goodluck moving!
    Ah told ya its viral nelle! pity nothing can be done.I love tupperware!! Just ordered someting myself.naughty me.
    didnt do much today,playgroup good but ruby is having 1hr sleep a day so is mega cranky at 4/5pm.
    I dont understand why she wont sleep longer the monkey.Even millana c/o shes tried but wont have a nana nap.
    Im having a glass of wine or 2!!! then i might read my latest mag and crash. Ruby has been waking up at 10ish and then again about 4am. Millana wakes whenevre and wants our bed. I want my bed back.

Hi all,
    Nelle - poor little fella. Looking out for his mum!!! Yes I do social work. I work with people with Acquired Brain Injuries. THe sad thing is that i have been at the same organisation for 6 years now.
    Shell - THe interview isn't till after cup day, as the manager is going on leave. It isn't that they have a position advertised, it is just that I am known in the area, and they want me to work for them. I have said that I wouldn't be able to start till after Christmas.

I love tupperware too!! (Gee we sound old )

Sharleen - hope Bre had fun on camp.

Chrissy- I nearly didn't recognise you with your new ticker!!!

Caddie - 4am yikes! Does she go back to sleep for you. Oh well on Sunday it will be 5am here instead of 4am. I am hanging for it, as james is getting up at 5:30. I make him stay in his cot, and he plays till about 7am.

Hi Everyone else.

Where's Belle today? Hope she is alright.

Helen - my thoughts are with you honey and with Bella too....I hope it is just viral. Praying for you and Bella.

Girls sorry havent posted had therapy at my house to deal with my OCD so trying to recover.

I have spoken with Anna** though and she asked me to let you know how she is. She is focussing on getting better at the moment. She was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder and is taking a calming drug and also started anti-depressants. She cant come online at the moment as she keeps googling things that make her anxiety worse, but she said she will come back when she feels a little better.

MAZ - Goodluck tomorrow for the GTT and the other blood tests honey thinking of you with the needles LALALALALALALALALA thanks for the chat today your the best!

Nelle - hope you feel better soon.

AnnaT - hugs mate hope you feel better soon too.

Caddie - Mate have a glass or 2 for me!!! enjoy!

Chrissy - how you doing????

Sharls - yay Bre is home! are you having a good night and catching up on the goss with Bre?

Meg - how you feeling ?? Im here honey...just laying low. Lets chat soon.

Shell & Jodi - how ru guys?

Back tomorrow for more personals after I get a peticure! got some "ME" time owing to me havent had any this week.

Bel
    xxx

Caddie.. not sure if you saw my other post (it was mulit coloured so easy to miss hehe). Hows Ruby with her senitiveness with babies? Jesse seems to do this too. Does she do it when they cry? Sometimes hes ok but yeh others he just starts crying too. He's perfectly fine with older kids though, absolutely loves them. We can be at the shops and he spies one and he will laugh and talk and squeel at them without them even paying any attention. Just wish he was the same when it came to babies.

AnnaT.. you have to just do whats right for you and the baby and Jett hun. Ry will still love you im sure.

Helen.. my prayers and thoughts are with you hun.

SHell.. woohoooo on the pay rise!!!

Meg.. good luck with the other job!! Hope James slept better for you last night.

Nelle.. haha enjoy the relax time and hope you get better soon.

Anna**.. hope youre ok hun and the treatment helps you. Remember we're here for you. I hope Xander's being his cute self and keeping you smiling each day.

Hope everyone else is well.

We went to the Aquarium yesterday. Was so good. The kids just loved it. Went on the monorail and to Darling Harbour. Off to the markets today.

The family portraits went really well. Nina was a little cranky that afternoon to start with, but as soon as she saw the camera her eyes lit up and her trademark smile & poses were on display!!
    She seems to be all better now. I've given it 2 days before saying those words just so I didn't speak too soon. She hasn't had a temp since early hours Thurs morning, no vomiting, cough or cold for a while either. She's still on her antibiotics until it's finished. Thankfully we're now getting some decent sleep in this house!!

Thanks so much for letting us know how Anna is Belle.
    Anna, I hope you can find plenty of time to focus on getting better. And I hope Xander is behaving for you. I hope the meds you've been given are working.

Have fun getting the pedicure belle!! How are you and Julia traveling along?

Have fun at the markets Kel & Nessa.

How was Bre's camp Sharleen, she enjoy herself? Where did she go? I'll email you with the dates we'll be heading down and coming back, some time today. Whenever Heath can remember to give them to me, that is!

You drinking plenty of water nelle, remember, at least 2 litres a day!

Good luck with the job interview that's coming up soon Meg.

Helen - How's Bella doing? I can only imagine what you're going through right now. I too would have been completely freaked out hearing those words. I hope she's on the mend.

annie - how are you going? How is your friends nephew going too, has he started treatment yet?

maz - good luck today honey!

Did you enjoy your wine last night Caddie. Did Ruby still wake at 10 & 4?

Chrissy - how are you going? Still got a house full of kids there?

I know I've probably forgotten someone, but can't think too much at the moment.

Hi all,
    Now I am sick. I am just wondering if this is what James has had for the past week or so, I feel rotten. Dizzy and lethargic, but I can't sleep!
    On the bright side, james was the model baby last night, and didn't get up till 7:30 this morning!!!

Sorry kell and ness! I did read it just havnt answered it yet. Sorry. Ruby does cry when other babies cry and as soon as one is near her,waaa!!! A friends baby boy i think tainted her.lol He would push her over and pat her head or pull hair.So i dont blame her really.This little boy just turned one and he is a handful! And the mum is on her 4th baby too.I reckon she would have a 5th.lol
    Millana's spotty's look better i reckon ness.A couple have come up pussy but with continual use i reckon it will help.I still have to use the bath wash? How did you go with that? So envious of you guys having fun.Wish i lived close!
    Anna,best wishes to you.My friend had the same problem.She would find something wrong,like a mole or headaches and then google it and self diagnose and then be really anxious and upset.She was almost sent to graylands but with meds she came through and has since had another baby and no pnd or related anxiety disorders.She seen a therepist and it stemmed back to when her parents split and being rejected from her father and stuff.Very complicated and i know with time you will get better.
    Belle good luck with the pedicure!! I love them but i do my own because i never have enogh money.I spend it on paper!
    Meg,hope you get better soon.Im glad james had a good sleep.So did ruby and boy i needed it.She woke once at 4am and i gave her her bottle and she went back to sleep till 6!
    ok anyone heard of justine clark and her songs! My kids love her.millana is singing:
    ITs my bday today,
    Im older than yesterday,
    all my friends are coming over to play,
    to sing me happy birthday.( She doesnt get it that its my Birthday today.And im having Friends over! lol) Oh well what ever keeps her happy.
    My hubby has a number on the table that says helen? was that you helenp? dont want to ring it just in case its not.lol

CADDIE

having a downer of a day its JOSHUAS birthday today too, he would of been 16 today.

Ahh I know Caddie, I remember you predicted a virus! Ah well, I'm happy to rest.

Ooh at the daylight savings sleep-ins! River sleeps late enough as it is!

Ahh Meg, that's no good, rest up if you can, or head to the dr if it's bad.

Hey great to hear Anna's still alive and kicking! Oh Google is such a disaster sometimes isn't it...Rans has made me promise never to google any of River's symptoms if he's sick, but just to ring a health centre or something.

Hope you enjoyed your pedicure Belle!

Kell and Ness, you guys sound super busy! You're going to be exhausted by the end of all this!

Yes mumma Jodi, I will drink more water...I'm going to put some cordial in a big drink bottle, that should make it easier. Glad to hear Nina's better!

Whoa...*Nelle does a double take* It's your birthday today Caddie?! Hurrah for you!! Hope it's a brilliant one!!

Hugs Chrissy, hope today is special for you.

Well, I can hear River playing with the wardrobe door in his room, might go check what he's up to...

(By the way, I have to share how much easier it is to write a post in 'notepad' and then write comments as I read other's posts, as opposed to writing it all at the end! I should do this more often!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADDIE!!!!

Happy Birthday Caddie!!!

And Chrissy, my thoughts are with you on Joshua's birthday. Do you have any sort of ritual or something you do each year on this day?

Happy birthday Caddie

hope that you have a wonderful day xoxo

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678