Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #79

Default Babies Born September 2006 #79

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Happy Birthday Caddie

Happy Birthday Joshua
    This must be a sad day for you Chrissy, my thoughts are with you.

Happy birthday joshua. Hugs to you chrissy.

thanks so much girls, it means so much

it has been an extremely emtional day here.

Just popped in to say Happy birthday Joshua.

Happy Birthday Joshua
    from Nessa and Kellxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADDIE!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA (thinking of you Chrissy )

Had to go to hospy today, went shopping this morning with a friend and nearly passed out. Having vision problems and dizzyness. My BP was LOW (for me) for a change, only 113/60. The Dr reckoned the heat had something to do with it (but I wasnt hot). Had a few contractions while I was there and bubs heartrate was rising and dropping frequently so got told to go home and rest, following a lecture about pre term delivery concerns and that Id have to fly to Melb if I cant make it to 32wks.

So I slept (longer than I intended) and Ry has just abandoned me to go play some stupid nerd boardgames with his mates.

Hope everyone else has had a better day!

Jodi - 11 weeks pregnant already, since when

Happy birthday Caddie honey - I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are to us
    Sweet 16th Joshua baby......you mummy loves you more then the stars and moon( big hugs Chrissy honey)
    Bel - got your text..will cal lyou soon
    Just a quicky....I had my second GTT test done and I feel $hit. AnnaT woman you and me need to run away and join the circus or something ROFL. I got the most sexy belt today for my sciatica..hmmmm will help me heaps in the bedroom
    Girls - thanks for all your well wishes for me. Not having a crash hot time ATM but i know there are plenty of you worse of them me. You know who you are and I think of you all the time. We all have our dame demons to fight but its wonderful to know that we all have each other to lean on when needed.

Enugh soppiness......I think when Nessa gets her bumo back to SA we need to have an MSN party again...I'll get my rocks of on pepsi max...or hmm might have to have a perculated coffee to ping of the walls

maz - when do the results come back from your test today? Fingers crossed they're all clear.
    That was a bit of a mushy post maz!! But I agree 100%, it's great to have so many caring and thoughtful friends on here. Especially as we don't know each other IRL, yet so many of you give a damn. It's a special kind of friendship we all have here.

annat - I know, I can't believe it myself! I still don't feel pg half the time cause I'm not sick a lot of the time. Ok, except today, but that's only cause Heath made some really disgusting stuff for lunch.
    You've got to try and take it easy honey, you don't want Ripley coming early.

chrissy - I hope you got through the rest of the day ok. Did you do something special for him?

caddie - how was your day? Did your friends realise it was your bday?

We just had some family over for a bbq and were swimming in the pool until 7.30. It's soooo nice ATM. Even Nina stayed up later than usual to enjoy the swim. I reckon she's going to sleep well tonight, that was her 2nd swim for the day.

Happy Birthday Caddie!!!! Hope you had a great one.

Chrisssy - Happy birthday to Joshua - I hope you were kind to yourself today and your family came together and supported each other on a difficult day.

Hugs to everyone else, just going through a tough time at the moment but don't feel like talking about it....

Laurin

P.S I hate our neighbours - always screaming when Rylee is asleep - (what a grump am I!)

Hello everyone.

Just thought id pop in. Just dropped Nessa and miss Annika at the airport. Theyd be still in the air at the moment. So sad.
    Nessa, honey, just wanna say thank you for such a great week. Its so sad that it went so quick. Jess and i will definitely miss you both. Wish you both lived closer. Youre both welcome here anytime.
    Better go start the dinner and bath routine.. will be thinking of Annika and her crazy pea fetish each time i get jesse his vegies!

quick

Ahhhhhh! Here you all are! Dumbo pregnant lady lost you all! Just thought everyone had been quiet, since the other thread I visit has been quiet too!

I'm exhausted but not really sleepy. Still recovering from this virus, sick-wise I'm feeling much better, just blocked up, but it's taken a lot out of me, I'm so tired and faint and feel really weak. Like a fragile English rose who's about to swoon...quick, someone pass me some smelling salts! (Or whatever they were called)

I swear, it sounds like River is renovating his cot next door! Banging and squealing, he's been at it for ages. Just jolly well stay tucked in you little terror!

Hugs Laurin, hope you're okay, we're here if you need us.

Glad to hear you girls had a great week Kell & Ness! What a lot of fun!

I know Jodi, 11 weeks! Time is flying! I'm proud to say I've finally popped out now. Only took 17 weeks.

Might pop on msn and see who's on hey. Big hugs to everyone. Just because. xo

Nelle, I think youve given me your germs. You and your coffee post the other day I can hardly speak today and I feel like crap but there is no rest for the wicked. Atleast Jett slept through last night and is hopefully still sleeping now (cant hear anything).

Maz, Im all for the circus!

Might go do my hair and sit on my butt in front of the TV til Jett wakes up.

Uh Nelle, belly pic please??????

well a bit of me post

we bought a car ended up getting a new crewman ute, in evoke, dark grey also getting a canopy on the back, should (fingers crossed) pick it up in around 4 weeks, it will take 2 weeks or so to get from factory in Adelaide to bundy then have canopy fitted, paint prot, rust, fabric stuff done, all the bit and bobs it needs added, also have to wait for lease paperwork to come thru

but the silly thing is I am a bit sad about selling the patrol we have had it since bradnew it had 4km on the clock and it was my very first car ever, but bundy holden gave us a great buy back price $$$ so we are going to keep the falcon for now, for me, then maybe next year around tax time when all the sales are on try to pick up a new 4cyl and sell falcon

Jack was so good, when we got to g'stone fri arvie he was in stroller the whole time right thru till we got back after tea to IL's at 8.30pm so well behaved

then Sat we got up early early 5.30am stripped jack off put on clothes and fresh nappy then he was in car to bundy about 2 and a bit hours, slept the whole way then at bundy holden till 11am in stroller or on the floor of the sales manager office, but so well behaved again, then back in car back to g'stone, where Jack and I went shopping finaly back to IL's and out of carseat or stroller at 4.45pm but he was just so good

anyway best get going washing to do, I have brendan tues-fri so besttry to get it all done today

we got down there at 8am went to loo at holden by 8.15am left bundy @ 11am basically the entire morning @ holden getting best deal

email me your number so next time we are down there shopping etc i can try to meet up

Hiya, Sorry I have not been around. Miss me???? Prob not!?! Have had internet probs, then Dad stayed for a week and came down with a cold which Rick and I now have. Will come back when feeling better.

Hugs to everybodeeee and I hope all the utduffers are doing well.

Kell - how long now to TTC???? Yay!

Oh yer, Bailey started walking last week!!!!!!

xxx

Rach - we have a crewman too!!!! We got our canopy a few weeks ago and have had the crewman for coming up to 3 years.

Rach - we have a crewman too!!!! We got our canopy a few weeks ago and have had the crewman for coming up to 3 years.

are you happy with it ?? what type of canopy did you get we ended up going with a carryboy brand ....

oh also forgot to mention was visiting my sister yesterday and Jack was in middle of room and all of a sudden he just stood up from crouch to standing no aids, no hands just straight up was so exciting, I witnessed Nics youngest boy crawl for the first time so was fitting Jack shared a first with her of course hasn't done it again yet also he is starting to take more and more steps if you stand him up he will move towards couch barriers etc, usually 2-3 steps
    Last edited by Rach75; October 29th, 2007 at 10:43 AM. Reason: forgot stuff

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast