Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #80

Just popped in to say hi. REALLY tired, so be back tomorrow. Just got back from Beechworth. It was a jammed packed weekend, so we are all VERY tired!!

AnnaT - I didn't get your message in time. I don't think I could have fitted it in anyway. How's the rain that way? Beechworth got about 30mls, and still raining when we left.

meg is that you with a change of name?
    Dimetap is great.My girls love the taste and i find its effective in help dry the nose and allow sleep.
    I still have a cold.I feel better one minute then ****e the next.
    I did buy a bike trailer from ebay! so now i can chuck the girls in the trailer and off we go! Hopefully they will wear the helmuts though.
    maz,slow down.
    Ness,my hubby said ok too but not the middle name.

Chrissy - yep I think its sunshine telling me that she's gonna come early. I cant sit still and it drives me INSANE!!!!! I bet my @r$e your having a boy...with being so sick and all. I hope it clears up soon and doesnt stick around like mine has.
    Ness - bet bub is in your back honey...did Imiss a name thing? Im so sorry, my brain is just BLAH atm. can you mention it again. and HAPPY ANNI too matie.
    Caddie - I promise I will try...heheheheh. You'll have to let me know how the bike trailer goes...they look so cool and I know you can use them like a pram too...cant you?
    Kell - I never pay attention to the 'consalt the doctor before taking' advice...god, could you imagine how much $$ your doc would make out of you everytime you did it? Follow your nose, its calle dmothers intuition honey
    lilmky - we have the same problme, as soon as a tooth rears it head..bang snot nose and grumpy @r$e
    Meg - we got heaps of rain too...love it!
    Someone is grumpy now...hmmm has a nice surprise for me in her nappy...BLAH!!!

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Nessa & DH!!!!

Just got back from swimming and Nina's gone back to bed. Had a full on weekend with our visitors here. Now I have the fun job of cleaning the house, yet again.
    How was the msn chat?
    WOW maz, only 69 days to go, that's going to fly by. Is that to full term, or when you're getting the c/s?
    Hope you start getting better soon Chrissy.

I'm going to head for the shower now, and have a lie down.

Morning all,
    Hope everyone had a good night.
    Ness - you look like a whole new woman!!!
    Jodi - have a nice lie down
    James is having a big grizzle. He doesn't want to have a sleep today.
    I am feeling like a really fat blob today. I really need to cut down on the bad foods. So I am going on a health kick. ANyone want to join me??? :P

lilmky Guest

Good morning all, what kind of things do you do with your kiddies to keep them entertained? limky doesn't like to hang around the house a lot and I am looking for good activities that he can do that will wear him out.

We are heading off to an indoor play center when he wakes up from his morning nap.

Oh does everyone else still do 2 sleeps a day?

2 sleeps, oh I wish! Nina's only having one, which is anywhere between 1 hour to 2.5 hours.
    To keep Nina entertained, I do a variety of this during the week:
    painting/drawing, playing outside with the hose when it's hot, playing with our dog, going for a swim (we have a pool), taking her to the park, taking her for a walk, going to the shops, going to a play centre. She also loves to help me in the kitchen, so I'll bake some muffins or something and she can help make them, then help me eat them. I have some kids DVD's and sometimes pop them on and have a dance.
    HTH.

meg - nah, she didn't end up going to sleep till 5 min ago! I went in there cause she was calling out, and she'd climbed up the sides of her cot, reached over to the monitor and had that in her cot, all in bits & pieces! I've only just had a chance to have a shower.

yeah ness, I love your av too! I'll need a new one soon to go with my big fat belly that I've already got!

ETA: meg, I'm sitting here eating a sausage and potato bake (leftover from dinner), I really need to join you on the health kick!!

Morning all!!

lilmky- Um we go for walks, play at the park, like you said indoor centres, I have a mums group we go to plus I joined a playgroup. Even just going out in the front yard can entertain altho she eats alot dirt out there!
    As for sleeps, Ash is only having the one now but she does now have a long sleep.

Meg- Once the new gym I joined opens, I'll be on that health kick with you! I been eating so much crap that I'm starting to break out in pimples again. Thats my warning sign to eat better.

Maz- OMG I cannot believe how close it is til your little sunshine is born! Its weird to think of the mums in here having the another when we haven't even thought of another yet! My cupboard is coming along nicely, would be done if I had an electric drill. God screwing all those screws in is a pain.

Ness- Happy anniversary! You going to do anything for it? Buy each other something? Oh and I love the AV.

Caddie- I love those bike trailers, they look so cute when I see people with them. I always think I should get a bike and get fit doing that.

Chrissy- How you doing? How is your daughter?

Nelle- Plant sounds good as thank you idea. I want to know what a european kitchen is too.

I forgot all bout msn chat. I think cause we didn't really talk bout it on the day. Was it still on?

Melb cup tomor, gotta study the form guide and get my bets in. We usually go put them on today cause tomor will be way too packed. My sister coming over too so that'll be nice.

ness, love those names you've chosen. They all go really well with Annika & Teleah.
    Did DH spoil you for your anniversary?

Right, not much time, someone needs to go to bed, and another home sick needs to nap, but cos they're both tired, they're just annoying each other...thank goodness I'm about to go out shopping!

By European kitchen, I just mean like in England and other places in europe where they often have the kitchen and laundry in one room...our washing machine's in the laundry, but I'd added a laundry section for clothes horses and baskets in the kitchen.

Argh crying again.

I forgot my wedding anniversary and so did aaron! Helenp kindly sent me a private message saying congrats and i was in shock! I suppose with aaron working and being sick it just stlipped our mind,oh well he gave me flowers on friday for being sick so thats still a lovey thing to do.Ours was on sat!

OH Ness - I would so hate it if you were pg with a girl cause both girls names are gorgeous (SHHH I to am in love with MIllana's name).I thought of another really gorgie girls name and ive bloody forgot it now! Will tell when I can remember it. Seems funny you finally getting a bump when its not long really until I loose mine. I love your Ava - grat job Kell.
    I have so totally gone blank.....
    Oh PMSL at you Caddie for forgetting your anniv...ours slipped by quietly in September
    Have to kill 2 boys..no school today or tomorrow and their pinging of the walls
    BBL

shell...jess is doing really well, but i am watching here like a hawke, but craig is giving her heaps, he can be such a pri@$k at times.

i think we have a girls name....Bronte Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Queen View Post
    Hunter Chase for a boy and Piper Scarlette or Millana Jayde for a girl

well not long itl we find out the flavour anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
    shell...jess is doing really well, but i am watching here like a hawke, but craig is giving her heaps, he can be such a pri@$k at times.

i think we have a girls name....Bronte Patricia
    love the names girls

:hugs: Chrissy

well I feel like crap today had a 2.5hr nap with jack and feel like **** for it also I POAS and not giving up yet but feel like a complete idiot for doing it as I have never ever got a early bfp usually get very late ones idiot.......Jack and I went for another walk last night and then this morning it was lovely and cool here almost cold LOL that we walked around to PO bank and fabric store, so we did our 1/2 hr excercise today and tomorrow we are going to a farewell for one of the mums group girls and her bub at the pool so thats excercise and then wed is swimming lessons so excercise again..............so am doing well for now LOL

hi girls thanks for your warm wishes in the other thread, sorry I havent kept up. Will attemptto keep up from now...Im really tired and worried about my hubby he going back to Dr tomorrow morning for blood test and get his stitches removed from the mole and they are going to tell him if it is cancereous or not. Me im tired from all the housework...and doing everything still. I know its normal for some to do everything but for me its not as Im scared to do certain things, but I have to push past it at the moment due to hubby not being well so big challenge for me.

Anna**- thinking of you hope u are ok

lilmky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    2 sleeps, oh I wish! Nina's only having one, which is anywhere between 1 hour to 2.5 hours.
    To keep Nina entertained, I do a variety of this during the week:
    painting/drawing, playing outside with the hose when it's hot, playing with our dog, going for a swim (we have a pool), taking her to the park, taking her for a walk, going to the shops, going to a play centre. She also loves to help me in the kitchen, so I'll bake some muffins or something and she can help make them, then help me eat them. I have some kids DVD's and sometimes pop them on and have a dance.
    HTH.
    Ok thats great, just working out how to entertain and wear out such a little boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Queen View Post
    Hunter Chase for a boy and Piper Scarlette or Millana Jayde for a girl
    Great Names! I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    Morning all!!

lilmky- Um we go for walks, play at the park, like you said indoor centres, I have a mums group we go to plus I joined a playgroup. Even just going out in the front yard can entertain altho she eats alot dirt out there!
    As for sleeps, Ash is only having the one now but she does now have a long sleep.
    Thanks for the great tips, I will try to use these ideas to keep one small boy ammused.

belle - I can understand how much of a challenge it would all be for you at the moment. But it does sound like you're coping, which is great. And you're doing a fantastic job. Just try to focus on one thing at a time. I hope the results come back clear tomorrow. Let us know as soon as you can. I'll be thinking of you.

Well I decided to put Nina in her big bed as she keeps climing out of her cot, and she's gone to sleep Not bad for a baby who doesn't usually sleep this late in the afternoon. But it's hot today and she was cranky. It took a while for her to settle, she kept running up and down the bed playing, so I let her have a little play and suss it all out first. Lets see how long she sleeps for.

chrissy - that's great that Jess is doing alright. That must have given you an almight fright though. Bronte Patricia is a gorgeous name.

Happy Anniversary Caddie & DH for last Saturday!!!
    We can't forget our anniversary, it's the same day as Nina's b'day!
    ness - make sure you get your favourite choccies for him! lol that's what I always do, means more for you then!

Heyo!

Well just went and picked up some pixi photos of Jesse.. sooo cute! Had some others done today too of him dressed up as a fireman and another cute one.. he did so well! Was just laughing the whole time!

I ended up taking Jesse to the doctor yesterday afternoon. Well lets just say he is a moron! Jesse's got a rash all up the back of his head, spread down his neck yesterday, plus he has the flu like symptoms. Doctor just said its a heatrash but i had to dig the information out of him. I like doctors who say oh its a heatrach but if its bothering him you can give him this or do this, and for his cough theres not much you can do but do this or that.. no.. i had to ask what can i do if its bothering him or what about his cough and runny nose etc. ehh stupid.

Meg.. love your new name!!

Happy Anniversary Nessa and Adam!!

Nessa.. nice names! I did tell you if we're having a girl her middle name is Jayde didnt i? My first choice originally was Hailee Jayde but now my neices name is Hayley that ones out the window. We chose it before Jesse was born, was actually going to be a first name after Hailee was wiped out, then i found the other first name i like. Nothing stopping us both using it.. it is personal choice after all.. IF i get a girl.. have to fall pregnant first! btw.. love your new Av!

Lilmky.. yeh Jesse will off and on have 2 sleeps. Its more 1 long one for about 2 and a half hours but always depends.

Belle.. fingers crossed your DH's spots arent cancerous.

Thats all for now.. have to go quickly tidy before the routine starts.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast