Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #80

Jodi.. remind me, what shirt was it? sorry, i cant remember.. but then my mind is a sieve lately since my boy thinks waking at 5am is what you do.

Maz.. oh yay thankyou! i am gonna pay you for it though! Oh wow in Vy and her talking! THats so cute. Wish Jesse would hurry it along. But then when he starts i bet im gonna want him to shut up

NEss.. Yep maz is write.. i think when they usually say bubs isnt cooperating and you cant see anything, its more than likely a girl, cause there aint nothing to see. Jesse's you couldnt miss either. Definately a boy. If you have a play pen, stick the tree inside. We're going to have to do that with Jesse.

Shell.. have fun with the sewing!

This may be garbled because my eyes are hanging out of my head - I need more sleep but Ry is at work today (%@$#) so no sleep ins for me.

Ditto Maz on the boy bits and u/s. There is no way you cant not see a boy on u/s, esp if they look from underneath between the legs, the testicles sit right there in all their glory lol As for changing nappies, I have to agree boys are easier than girls, the only place for bits of poo to hide is underneath their testicles and in their leg creased near their groin (if you have a fatty boombah like mine lol) Either way though once they start squirming its all downhill from there no matter what bits they have I reckon. It'll be nice to change a non squirmy, stationary baby for awhile soon.

Jett does the spinning in circles and getting dizzy thing to Maz! So funny when he goes cross eyed and laughs.

Dont wish for talking Kell Jett never shuts up and I can understand about 75% of what he says clearly, the rest is some form of baby swearing I bet. It gets a bit old hearing the same word screamed over and over because your not fast enough getting what they want, and you cant even use the excuse "But I dont know what you want!" lol It'll all come in time though. Jess will just surprise you one day with a "Hi Mum, can I please have some toast?"

Im trying to take it easy but its hard. Ry and I had a big fight last night because he said some not so supportive things about the depression issue. So now Ive had contractions all night, Im tired and he's at work til 5pm. His boss has basically indicated that he doesnt feel my request for a move to Sydney is valid enough because there are medical facilities down here that could deliver Ripley. Apparently my mental state has no bearing on the issue at all, they dont care about depression, stress etc etc etc Im not a happy camper and Im getting sick of some strange men trying to tell me about having a baby, pre natal depression and whats appropriate situations for it $#%^&@*^!#& Theyre answer is "Cant your family come and stay for 5 or 6 mths?" Um and who's going to pay their bills, work their jobs etc? Bloody idiots the lot of them. This is so stress I just dont need right now.

Anyway Id better go, Jett smells which means its poo time and then I might get him settled into his room to play so I can shower in peace for 10 min.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

AnnaT- sending you big hugs, I get so angry when people comment about depression when they dont understand that a mental illness is an illness just like a physical one that needs help, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I struggle with that myself, my brother doesnt understand it, we had a fight this week about it... I hope they approve the move to Sydney hon you need the support... remember we are here to listen.

AnnaT - get the baseball bat out honey and start swinging...what jerks!!!!!! Let me guess, their all men......
    Ness - you ar esuch a tease...im hanging NOW!!!!
    Kell - I went there today they only had Pink Floyd, AD DC and Eminem left. Sorry honey.
    Have to unpack the grocieries (heheh ive got good priorities)

God, i went off to bed last night to watch the wedding date and all you girls got chatting away in here!

Hmm, I guess Jodi is having another girl and Ness having a boy, BUT I am ALWAYS wrong so it'll be the opposite!
    Nelle, not sure yet with you, Chrissy I guess a girl, who else is there?

AnnaT and Belle - sorry you have to deal with people like that, I tell you it does anger me when people comment on depression. My sister has had probs for years and its awful when people comment like "needing to snap out of it" obviously they've never known what its like.

Nelle and Maz- makes me feel better to hear you smarty sewing girls weren't so smarty in high school! Gives me positive thoughts on what I can achieve.

And Maz, wow on how well Vy is communicating, Ash has couple words but mainly just points to thinks and says dat and we have to name it.

Lovely weather today, we went for walk on the beach earlier and we had our sort of rehersal for Ashlegh's christening. They seem so nice there, the clergy said he wanted it relaxed no stress, the children can run round etc. So we felt really at ease, will be nice day, only 2 weeks away. There is another child being baptised same time and that family seemed quite nice.

AnnaT.. haha youre so right. The day Jesse turns around and says that i think ill fall off my chair! Are you still going to Bon Jovi? I hope everythings ok with you and youand Ry. Just take it easy.

Maz.. no worries hun, thanks for looking anyways. Might have a look at our Reject Shops this week and see what we find.

Belle.. how are you doing lately? Have you heard from any of your group? Hows Julia? She walking and talking and getting you breakfast in bed yet?

We went and had our family photos this morning. Cant wait to get them back. I hate that they cost so much though! Im really gonna have to hold back in not spending too much though, but the photo of Jesse and Grahame is gonna be so cute! Grahame was lying on the floor on his tummy and Jesse was riding on his back. Sooo cute! I did the same with Jess.

Ahh well off to clean the house.. Chels and Richie coming over on monday and inspection on Wednesday...

Not much to report here.Seems like you girls had an sms chat on BB!
    Hubby working a fair bit so just did some shopping,entertaining the girls and taking my AB'S to get rid of this sinus thing.Ruby mega feral because she had 1/2hr sleep today.Its the fiurst time ever happened so i think its her tooth playing up.
    Gee wizz cant even get on here because shes hanging off my leg with her sticky fingers.Try and post a little later when they are in bed.

Ok Ness, I'm gonna be right this time with my guess for you! And I actually remembered I was right once I was only person to guess my sister was having a boy.

Kell- Ooh it'll be so hard when you go to pick the shots you want and you'll end up spending more!

Caddie- Hope Ruby settles, I think Ash is teething too, she's been not herself lately.

Ok might go watch some willy wonka on tv. I love that movie.

Hellooooo

Well we had a bad night here, I don't think I've had a good night for the past week, last night it was Ash that kept me up (that tooth is just about thru!) but I've been having trouble sleeping too.

Nelle, what was that natural stuff you were using to help? I might have to get some, its terrible I toss and turn everynight and wake so many times.

Anyways I've called in sick to work today and going to rest. (hopefully)

Shell.. hope you get it sorted hun. Maybe if you cant sleep, get up and watch some telly on the lounge with a blanket. I bet that will put you to sleep in no time. I saw Jesse's second molar through last night so thats explained why he has been similar to Ash with his sleeping. He's also been sooooo clingy its not funny. Its nice to know theres a reason behind it all though. Rest up.

My Monjoviday cake is in the oven baking. Then we're going to the IL's for lunch *joy*.

It's Brauer's, something like Insomnia Remedy or something, I got it from the Health food shop. It's a spray. Has worked for me!

Anyone else got squealers? I keep having to do the shush sign and saying shhhhh, just talk! I think he's just excited that he knows how to squeal! Haha.

Better go change his nappy anyway.

Oh no Ness, does she have any paralysis or weakness anywhere? I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Thanks Nelle, will have to check it out sometime this week.

Kell, how'd the cake turn out? Ash has been clingy all day too and very miserable, she feels really hot but doesn't have a temp. Has Jesse settled since his molar has come thru?

Well I think Df can take over some of the duties, I've been cuddling a crying miserable baby all day, his turn. I've put her in bed again, don't know if she'll sleep but shes been yawning her head off and rubbing her eyes.

Bummer Ness, strokes are dumb. Hope they figure out what caused it and that she rehabilitates well!

Oww is she teething Shell. Hope she's napping for you! River had a big nap (nap/play/squeal) this arvo, and is eating sultanas right now.

I've been going through catalogues for ideas for Christmas presents - I'm going to try and buy a fair bit online, so I need to start now, but there are some good bargains online, and some unique stuff (specially with clothing), and I'm so happy at the thought of not having to aimlessly wander around shopping centres! Yay!

Rans and I went out and lay in the hammock while Riv was napping, such a nice day, and so good for us to get some sun!

Nessa.. sorry to hear about your aunty. I hope she has a fast recovery. Nothing wrong with cows milk.. easier to make and saves you money!

Shell.. the cake is awesome haha. Ill upload some photos tonight. I got out the piping tools and had a bit of a play! Nah hes been the same as Ash. I think cos its not all through yet, only 2 or the 4 tips (if that makes sense) are through. Hes been super whingy and clingy and wakes up crying at 5am.. is also being a butthead when it comes to going down at night. Have you given her some panadol or nurophen?

Im buggered.. made a cake and iced it Bon Jovi style haha. Grahame said im a dork. But i know Chelsea is gonna absolutely love it. Will up load some pics later. Did the washing. Finished cleaning the house. Went to the inlaws for lunch. Jesse was actually really good with them for a change. I think now he can walk he just loves running around the house. Just waiting for him to finish his dinner while i write this.. then bath time.. ahh im gonna sleep so well tonight.

Ness- I hope its not too severely affected. Must've been pretty bad if she's in intensive care. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
    Oh and thats great Annika loves cows milk, I'm lucky if I get Ash to take more than one sip! I wish she would.

Kell- Yeah I gave her some nurophen, she finally became alot happier after her dinner and she's down for the night now, so far so good. And yes it does make sense cause I can feel one tip of the 4 in Ash's mouth.
    Good luck getting your tickets tomor, sounds like heaps fun, play music, eat the cake, hope you get good seats.

Nelle- that sounds so nice. You've made me want a hammock! And look at you so xmas organised, I will be slack and get people vouchers, I hate trying to think of something they like and making sure they don't have it already.

Its weird being home on sun night, so used to being at work! I'll even get to watch Rove tonight!

ness - that's awful about your aunty. I hope she makes a full recovery. Have your parents gone to visit yet?
    Annika sounds like Nina with the cows milk. As soon as I introduced one cup of cows milk, she wouldn't drink her formula.

kel - what sort of cake is it? I'm hanging out for some cake, or anything sweet really. I might have to get into the chocolate cake and ice cream I bought Heath.
    Good luck with the tickets tomorrow!

shell - I hope Ash sleeps well tonight. Hopefully the nurofen will do it's job.

caddie - how are you feeling, getting better I hope.

Well we've had a very busy weekend here. Nina has decided to drop her one and only day sleep (eek!!!) so that's been extremely tiring for me. I bought her xmas present today, a swing set and slide. She loves it! It's been stinking hot here too, especially today. Nina's been running around the house in the nude pretty much all day as she sweats too much even with just a singlet on.

bit of a me post

can you all say some for my sister she may be in labour she is 35weeks tomorrow, she is in hospital in g'stone they were about to do a internal to see what was happening

she is classed as high risk 4th pg supposed to be 3rd c-sect diabetes etc, she is supposed to have c-sect in 3 weeks anyway some would be appreciated

Well its the big day! Hope we get tickets!! If not, we'll have a second shot on Thursday when the rest go onsale.

Jodi.. its a vanilla cake. I make them from scratch as they taste so much better that way! Yummmo. Did you get your cake?

Rach.. hope everythings ok with your sister.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast