Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #82

Shell-Really not sure what we are up to when we are in Mel. I do know that we will be in the city area. I will PM you my mobile no. so that you can call me and maybe we can hook something up closer to the time.

Nessa-Hope your aunt gets some answers soon.

Love

i have put a question in the cloth nappy section for all you nappy nerds......i need help

again........a huge congrats to you KELL

Well no such luck for sleep for me. I got to sleep at 430am and i was up at 6am.The joys of it.She had a temp,vomiting and the shakes.All seems fine now but def has a runny nose and eys and drooling mouth(tooth coming) Poor poppitt.
    I need to go and do some scrap crap.My friends dd is 1 on sunday and im making a card book with pics from birth to one. And ruby needs a sleep but is currently walking round with a fairywand in one hand and a fairy dress in the other.

Good afternoon all. In the middle of cooking dinner, so gonna be a quick post for now.

nessa - Fingers crossed they find out what's going on with your Aunty. It must be awful not knowing. How is she coping?
    How often is Annika having milk during the day? Is she on cows milk now? Nina will have a bottle of milk if she wakes at night as well, I'm not too worried about it. After all it's only cows milk. Formula would be a different story though.

belle - I hope Julia is ok. When Nina is sick, or getting sick, she'll always go off her milk & food. Just keep offering her food, if she doesn't want it, then don't stress too much. Keep a close eye on her though, and make sure she's getting plenty of water.

caddie - I hope Ruby gets better soon, and that those teeth come through quickly. Which teeth are coming through. Fingers crossed you get a decent night sleep tonight.
    I'm doing a birth-12months scrap album for Nina. I can't wait to see piccies of the one you're doing for your friends DD. Vy's was gorgeous!

ok, gotta go back to dinner, bbl.

Sorry for not thinking of your aunt ness.Bit self absorbed with this lack of sleep.
    Thought hubby would come earlier to help but of course no. I reckon he didnt answer my mobile calls deliberatley. His answer to everything is i didnt get much sleep either.What friggin codswallop.As far as i recall he slept from 230am till 6am and befroe that didnt have to get up and rock a baby.
    Ruby is asleep and she fell aslep in my arms watching tv. That was a t 530pm so wouldnt suprise if she wakes because shes not in her sleep bag either. Sigh. Going to rest.

Sheesh Jodi, when did you get to almost 15 weeks pregnant? Yowsers some of us are barrelling (perhaps literally!) along!

Ness, how confusing about your aunt. Hope they manage to figure out the issue soon, and it's not too serious.

Oww Caddie, I'm hoping you get a better night's sleep tonight! No fun! Haha, your fairy Ruby sounds cute.

Helen, I can't do the zoo (pregnant lady = bad driver), but I can probably train into the city, so keep me posted on any meetup too you lovely Taswegian (is that what you call yourselves?)!

Hmm Annat...keep an eye on it? You could always call the hospital and see what they think? If they say to come in, that might make you feel less like a drama queen, cos they've told you to come in, so you're just doing what the dr says? See how you go.

Belle, River's never gone off his food (bit of a foodie my kid), but I would just keep offering like Shell said, especially drinks, a sip here and there - will be work, but if you can get her drinking that's the main thing I think. If she gets that hungry she'll eat. Could be the weather too, if it's hot there, many kids (and adults) go off their food a bit. I know I do! But I get more thirsty.

Haha Maz and Meg - Maz you're not making up addresses again are you? Could the parcel have come when Meg was in Tasmania and AP are being weird?

River took his sposie off sometime in the early morning, I found him asleep amongst some nuggets! It was pretty cute, and not messy at all, so he's forgiven. He's wearing shorts to bed tonight though!

My sister babysat Riv today. Think they had a good time, she left her Nutrimetics stuff here for me to play with (she's a new consultant) so that will be fun! Might to do that now! The Christmas catalogue's pretty good too...trying to figure out how much of my Chrissy shopping I can do from that...haha sounds lazy, but I'm so trying to avoid the shops this year! If I have to go, I'm definitely going without Riv, bless him, he's great but gee kids slow you down!

Rach- Sorry to hear that you had a bad night. I would maybe have a quiet word to your neighbour if you are comfortable doing so, as that it not really acceptable behaviour.

Maz - Sorry about the address mix up. Zucchini slice. Yuuuum. How is the tingling hands? Do you still have them?

AnnaT - Hoping Ripley stays put for you.

Ness - I hope they have some answers for you aunt soon. James never has a bottle in the night, but he has not had night feeds sicne he was 13 weeks old. I have given him the occasional feed when I know he is unwell and needs the fluids. But I would say that if she needs it for the fluids, and for comfort when she is feeling not so well (teeth pain) then I don't think it would be a problem. It becomes a problem if it becomes a learnt behaviour and she wakes up every night wanting one.

Belle - Wishing you a better night tonight with Julia. I hope she gets better soon.

Shell - Glad the dentist didn't give you too much pain.

Caddie - how are Ruby? any better? I so hear you on the hubby thing. Tim does the same. And he gets to go to work, and if he has no jobs, he has a sleep or watches TV. AND he sleeps through James crying, it is me that gets up, and it is olny after I get up time and time again, that I wack him and tell him to get out of bed. Thankfully it doesn't happen too often. Only through teething and sickness. I really hope that you get some rest tonight.

Jodi - What's on the menu tonight? I made a chicken and vegetable pie. It was very nice. Added some seeded mustard, so it was very tasty.

Helen P - I am out for a catch up. My mum and Dad just bought a holiday house in Inverloch (beach) so we are heading there. If our plans change, I will let you know.

Nelle - I finished Chrissy shopping about a month ago. I HATE shopping in crowds, so had to get it done before it gets busy. Funny that, as I LOVE NYC, and when I lived there I didn't mind the crowd at all.

Are any of the Melbourne girls going to get Santa photos at Myer? I hope to go in next week before it gets busy.

Take care all

Thanks again everyone.

AnnaT.. hehe yeh.. the undies thing doesnt mean youll only have girl spermies.. being that boy sperms swim faster but die sooner than girl sperms..when they go into your hoohaa, most die pretty much straight away.. so they say you need to lower the sperm count so that there is less in a hole and there is less boy sperm that will survive the plunge.. girl sperm who live longer will hopefully be the only ones left.. if that makes sense.

Maz.. thanks hun! Ooww choc muffins and zuchinni slice.. hmm im guessing the zuchinni slice is savoury? Do you mean the am i having a boy or girl poll?

Laurin.. thansk hun.. its good to see you, glad youre having a good trip!

Nessa.. hope they can figure out and fix whats wrong with your aunt. If only House was real. :hugs:

Ill have to come back and finish tomorrow.. started this post at like 5pm and have just been busy and am now zonked and need my pillow..

Now its time to say good night.. good night sleep tightttt..

PS.. has an sms from Nessa.. shes at the hospital with Annika and will be staying in over night. Silly missy was so excited about christmas she ate some glass christmas ball. Theyre staying in to be monitored.. it has cut her throat a little and they need to see how it goes when it comes out. :hugs: hope youre ok little missy

Meg- Wow, how long did you live in nyc for? I've always wanted to go there. Not sure bout Santa pics, my sister and I were thinking bout it, thought we might get them done with Ash and my nephew so we can split the costs on it by having them both in the one pic. I do want to go check out the windows though.

Nelle- I take the easy way out and buy vouchers and if not I write a list of exactly what I'm getting so when we go to the shops we go exactly to what we need, in and out again.

Caddie- Hope you get more sleep tonuight sweety. Men just don't understand that its harder to be up with baby then lying in bed and being kept awake by them. How is Ruby? Has she settled? Alot better?

My nose is bugging me, its just been totally blocked for last few days.

Hey girls with foxtel, are you as excited as me for December when Next top model starts (season 9 american) and then that new show gossip girl. Looks so good!

ETA: Oh no Ness and annika, hope she's ok! Hope it comes out without damage. Poor little thing. :hugs:
    Last edited by shellbell3; November 21st, 2007 at 08:46 PM.

meg - spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight. mmmm yummy!!!

nessa - I hope Annika is ok. Poor little chicken.

shell - is the next top model the different one that has started on normal tv? Heath loves that show!! hhhmmmm I wonder why?!

nelle - I love nutrimetics. When is your scan? It must be soon. I know, I can't believe I'm 15 weeks already! Time is flying by. My belly has really popped out today and I'm feeling rather uncomfortable, probably due to eating too much though.

Gotta run again, desert is calling (cream filled donughts mum bought around, yummy!!)

Cream filled doughnuts Jodi?! Naughty! Says she who had Maccas for early tea and is eyeing off the rest of the 5 cup slice. I love nutrimetics too! I can't wait til my sis has found her feet, cos after that I might start to angle for mate's rates! Haha. Had my scan today, very healthy little bun in the oven, which is nice! Was a really good one, the sonographer was super nice and took ages just pointing everything out and making sure we got a good look at bubs...it's face seems very different to River, think Riv has Ran's thinner lips, while this one looks like it's lips are fatter like mine! Nose seems different too.

Ness, your poor little girl! Hope she's not in too much pain. Pretty funny story for when she's older though - honestly, what on earth makes kids think things are worth putting in their mouth??
    Thanks for telling us Kell.

Oh Meg (and Ness - who else has finished their shopping?) I'm so jealous of you organised ones! I might knuckle down, no faffing around and write a list, and then just head out.

Hmm...maybe just one piece of that slice...

soooooo, did you find out what you're having? I know you don't want to tell, but do you guys know? What names have you got picked out?

Haha, yeah we know. It's really nice knowing actually! It was nice to experience a surprise with Riv, but it's also nice to know with this one. I just feel really pleased and smiley at the moment. I think if someone was having trouble feeling connected to their bub pre-birth, finding out the sex really could help! I *think* we've got a name - we've had this one for awhile...but anything could change, if we find one we like better. I think we've got it though. Still got a middle name to figure out! I've got so many good names in my mind though, I'm just going to have to keep having kids to use them all! Or have a lot of chooks!

Shell.. i wouldnt mind a August baby actually.. Jesse was 2 days over so might be possible this one is over to? Just hope it doesnt over bake and get too big, or bigger than Jesse was at 8lb 9oz! Very interesting indeed. I hate wisdom teeth. I still have mine in.. but ive had 2 further down removed so its made room for them. Not fun. Least i guess theres no pain so far, touch wood! What night is next top model gonna be on? Ooow its thursday!.. Means House Of Terrible Tearaways is on! Meg got me addicted!

Belle.. thanks honey. Hope Julia was better last night. Um, Jesse hasnt been off his food too much, but have been told just to give them what theyll eat. When theyre sick and teething, its understanderble to go off your food. Was also told by a few doctors that when theyre sick, the baby pear or apple juice is really good (in the baby section) as it has added vitamin C. So i gave them to Jesse when he had his flu too. But yeh in the eating department, is there anything she will eat? Whether its just fruit or even has to be puree? Or chesse or something that she really likes. Just to get her into the swiming of things, then slowly introduce other things.

Helen.. hehe thankyou.

Thanks Chrissy

Caddie.. oh the poor little thing. Hope those teeth hurry up!

Meg.. we're going to David Jones for Santa photos. We did last year and the santa was so nice. My sister goes to them every year too.. always a nice old looking santa with a nice white fluffy beard and nice suit.. they do a good job.

I havent even started my Christmas shopping... well DH's is on layby and we have Jesses.. but still need to be for my 2 nephews and 2 nieces.. IL's are getting Jesse's and our family photos so thats an easy one at least.. thats about it.. so yeh not too bad i guess. I just hate buying for people who you know will or think will buy for you just incase they do.. IYKWIM.

Ahhhhhhhhhh well.. cant believe im away and Jesse isnt yet!!! He's got me into this stupid wake up at 6.30am routine!!!! Now i cant sleep in but hes having a jolly good sleep!

Morning.

Nelle - Can I pretty pretty please know what your having? It would make whats turning out to be a very bad day happy for me (gotta love the poor pregnant woman sob story ) And where IS that belly pic? Dont make me come down there and take one of you myself! Ive shared my gory, stretchmarked self for the world to see so you should too (not that your gory or stretchmarked Im sure!) :P

Ness - OMG poor Annika I hope she's ok! I'll be thinking of you, I know how much staying in hospital with a little one sucks. Gotta love her excitement though

Jodi - you have the cutest little belly! Hmmm youve made me want spaghetti bolognaise now lol glad I didnt see this last night or I would have had to ditch my bacon and eggs.

I finished my chrissy shopping for us, everything just needs to come off layby. Jett has two seperate laybys at KMart and Target, Ry is getting monopoly and some little figurine things to play some game (all I know is its nerdy lol) and I have a diamond eternity ring waiting for me at Michael Hill Jewellers Its lovely, matches my wedding set perfectly (except its bigger so it blings more) and I got it for a bargain! Im going to go make Ry pick it all up when he finished work mid december as I do NOT want to face layby queue's or any sort of shopping in general that heavily pregnant. I'll do the wrappin (which I love anyway).

Hmmm having contractions, having relations with my husband was NOT a good idea this morning. He picked a good morning to cop a feel because I was having one of those weird naughty dreams you get when your pregnant - I was vulnerable Hope this doesnt turn into anything though, theyre coming about 5-7min apart and its making my back ache something fierce.

Better go blow dry my hair and get Jetts daycare bag organised. Its pouring rain here (but still hot) which sucks because today is the ONE day this week I actually have to go out

Ok chickies.. thought id update the stats.. please let me know if anything has changed.. Im just going off what ive saved in my outlook notes..

*~THE SEXY SEPTEMBER MUMMY STATS~*

~*~Up The DUFF~*~
    Maz - EDD 8th January 2008 - YAY She's Pink "Khryztel"
    AnnaT - EDD 17th January 2008 - Baby Boy "Ripley"
    Ambz - EDD 30th January 2008 - boy/girl? ..its a secret!
    Nelle - EDD 1st April 2008 - very pleased.. but its a secret!
    Nessa - EDD 3rd April 2008 - Thinking Blue.. hopefully find out soon
    Vixstar - EDD 2nd May 2008
    Jodi - EDD 16th May 2008
    Chrissy - EDD 27th May 2008 - Its a Blue 7th Heaven
    Kellxx - EDD 25th July 2008 - Hoping for a Pink one

~*~Humping Like Rabbits~*~
    Rach - Cmonn clomid think Pink! TTC #3
    Belle - TTC has started TTC #2

~*~Sitting On The Fence~*~
    Laurin - When its meant to happen it will TTC #2

~*~Waiting For The Right Moment~*~
    Anna** - Taking some time out, when we're ready TTC #2
    Helen.P - Hoping to TTC late this year #3
    Rikki - Happy with Miss Ainsleigh but come 2008 TTC #2
    Shellbell - Happy with Ash atm waiting until 2008 TTC #2
    Meg - The date has been decided.. April 2008 TTC #2
    Annie - Only time will tell when TTC #3 begins

~*~Happy With The Way Things Are~*~
    Sharleen - Who knows what the future holds..
    Caddie - Happy with her little darlings Millana and Ruby
    Last edited by ShootingStar; November 23rd, 2007 at 06:56 AM.

OMG Nessa honey - im thinking of you...poor little Annika!
    Another boy then Nelle its good to know either way itsnt it....keeps people pn their toes to when they ask and you say - yes and their like....welll telll...I had that twice yesterday and I said...its a secret!!!
    I cant believe there are 9 of us UTD already! [email protected]
    Kell - im thinking girl honey...pigeon pair!
    BBL need to do the school drop of thing and its RAINING!! Woo hoo

Oh poor miss annika! Hope the hospital stay wasnt too horible ness.How traumatic for you and for annika!
    Nelle! Glad your scan went well! Im dying to know but i suppose we will just have to wait and hope you slip up!lol
    Annat? I dont think you should be having relations if whats happening to you is happening! Rip could be earlier than you want.
    Bum ruby just done a mega turd. BBL to do rest of personals. Sorry but millana dry reaching.lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast