Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #82

Default Babies Born September 2006 #82

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

we have no number in our thread title

I am so wired..........everything is packed........have to drop Jase off at work in the morning he has to go to bilo and is getting a lift so I can pick him up on the way to Rocky rather than drive home and head off etc...then swimming @ 10.30am brendan the little fella I babysat his mum is taking over the last few lessons and I am going to take Jack in other pool just us....then CHN @ 12pm can't wait to see how much he weighs and has grown...

also got to pack car, do small load washing, and drive to Bilo so another big day

if I dont get a chance be back on Sunday

can't wait to meet Olivia, Nic thinks she will be in normal cot tomorrow which means she can wheel her over to SC door so I can say hello

i was about to say we've lost our age!!!

Rach.. hope you get to meet your niece.

Caddie.. hope millana and Ruby surprised you and slept through!!

Jesse definately surprised me.. didnt wake up once! Honestly cant remember the last day he slept through the whole night without at least one wake up. I feel so buggered now i got extra sleep! Aint that the way!
    We have swimming this morning. Havent been for 2 weeks as Jesse and i had had the flu. Now it looks all over cast so have to make sure we rug up before and afterwards.

Have a good day all

Morning!

Nelle - belly pic belly pic belly piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiic?

Kell - YAY congratulations you sneaky thing! You know July 4th is a fabulous day for a baby As for the undies thing, well my DH *only* wears briefs and we got boys, so I think I want my money back j/k!

Feeling really cruddy. I keep getting all this period cramping and contractions, even when Im lying down in bed. Im also #2-ing atleast twice a day. Im starting to really get scared this kid wants out sooner rather than later. I want atleast another 3 weeks of baking

Anywho better get breaky and fix my hair, then get boofhead up to go to coffee club so my friend can love on him and give me a break!

BBL !

OMG KELL!!!!!!!! WOO HOO honey!!!!!!!!Juloy babies are so gorgeous and sensitive. Nikolaus is a July baby and he's really in tune. I hope to hell you get pink Bits honey!!! Jed wears boxers all the time and we have 2 of each..I hope the reciept works for you and we DTD right through O'ing..fingers crossed...oh how exciting...will have to make 'matching' slippery when wet ones now
    we'res the stats page???
    AnnaT - you friggen take it easy woman..you stress me out Ripley - behave for your mummy, its not time yet (must say I think yourve dropped heaps Anna) and i can relate to the poo factor every day....3 to 4 times some days for me.
    God I forgot what I was going to say now cause of all the pg excitment!!
    I made zuchinni slice last night hmmmmm and im making choco muffins today
    Sick of waking every hour to go to the loo too..dame it im having a brain fart moment!!!!!

OMG I hate my neighbour she is normally very quiet well at 1am this morning we got woken by all these voices coming thru Jacks monitor freaked me out heaps but turns out she was having a party they must have just got home, so we had to shut up the back of house but could still hear them then Jack woke crying so he came in with us, and they party continued till 3am jack went back to bed after that, but we had to be up early to drop Jase out at work *yawn* but car is packed just the last minute stuff cold stuff, monitor comp etc....

Jack is driving me nuts unless I am sitting on couch with him he cracks it *grrr* he is sitting in the lounge screaming

Hi Girls

Just popping in quickly, we made it to Melb, went to the Grampians for a week and then take off to NZ on Thursday, DH back to Johannesburg so will try and pop in at least once a week, Mum & DAd only have dial up.....

BUT - CONGRATULATIONS Kell - what a fabulous news - wishing you a wonderful and healthy pregnancy....

Hello to everyone else, any other preggo news I have missed out on????

Better go, will keep popping in.
    Hugs
    Laurinxxx

You really think Ive dropped Maz? Ive been thinking so too, even Ry commented last night "Shyte Anna, whats Rips trying to do, sneakily fall out without you knowing? Keep your legs crossed til atleast 37wks woman!" Yeah like its that fricken easy

AnnaT - you can see your rib indent again woman.. I still cant believe we're almost there (again) ar eyou going to use cloth this time round from word go???
    Hi ya Laurin chickie - you jet setter you...you make me so jealous!!!!
    Rahc - **** - I hope that Jack is alright today after last night then...
    BBLB phone

Well if everyone is putting orders in for when Kell should have her bub my pick is 9 days over so it can be on my birthday! (3rd Aug). Altho the 24th is a very popular date I know 3 people on that date.

Rach- Partying on a tues night?! I would've called the police or at least asked them to quiet down. Enjoy seeing your neice, how exciting.

Maz- When I first read your sentence bout pg excitement I first thought it said poo excitement! pmsl. Send some of your baking over my way! Oh and are you still getting the numbness?

AnnaT- Keep all your bits crossed! Cheeky Ripley. Have fun at coffee club.

Laurin- Hi, great to see you made it over. Hope everything is going ok with you and Dh.

Nelle- Yum, that slice sounds so simple and yummy. What you mean you're lost?

Annie- I love weddings, just never get to go cause most my friends are all in de-facto relationships (like myself) and we never get round to it!

Gotta go dentist today bout that wisdom tooth of mine, its hasn't given me any trouble or pain or anything, just half there. better get it checked tho, make sure no infections arrive.

thanks maz top that with having to wake him at 7am to drop jase off

we have swimming at 10.30am then chn at 12pm so he wont get a morning nap but hopefully he will sleep on the drive to bilo then up to rocky...

olivia is doing well they brought her into nic for feeds so thats a good sign

ETA: no point calling police shell as call goes thru to gladstone so they will only ring local blokes for emergency etc

Just popping in to say good morning.
    Off to playgroup, so I will be back later on.

OH SHell - owie the DENTIST!!!!!! *Maz running for the hills* still getting the numbness and have a killer headache this morning...only 6.6 weeks to go
    OMG - Nessa honey I hope that they find out whats wrong with your Aunt soon..*****!
    Meg - i have a returned package here that I sent you and it says no such number..........you need to contact me please
    Its raining!!! yay!!! but i have VY's doona on the line cause she worked out how to take her dame nappy off yesterday and Ihad to washt he whole lot.
    BBL need to take some panadol

Hi girls

Having a bad day, Julia woke up last night and early this morning crying in pain from her cold plus her molars coming through so today has been hell so far, went Xmas shopping this morning for the 25% country road sale, now back home exausted and anxious dealing with Julia crying. Thankfully she has just dropped off to sleep fingers crossed she sleeps for a while. Shes off her food and milk... I dont know what to do...what do you do when they dont eat or drink?

Kell - Congratulations!

ETA - MAZ - booked our accommodation yeah!!! did you get my email! cant wait to meet ya this weekend! Hope your bubba gives me goodluck
    Last edited by *Belle*; November 21st, 2007 at 11:18 AM.

OMG Belle - 5 more sleeps!!! woo hoo and your on day 30....OMG OMG OMG us girls in here are popping them out like rabbits PMSL
    I just went and bought my BB KK pressy..I hope the person likes it.
    BBL have to have a coffee fix

Congrats Kell, I was actually getting suspicous with all of your food talk.

Belle-Hope you are all well, enjoy your trip. Baby dust.

Ummm I hope that you are all well.

Maz and AnnaT-take care ladies, those bubbas need to stay put for a mth longer.

Love

Dentist was fine, she said I can wait to have that wisdom tooth out (I'm booked in Jan to have it done under GA). She said if its not bothering not to worry. So thats good, only poor Ash got really upset when they cleaned my teeth, the noise really upset her.

HelenP- I was thinking bout when you come to Melb, zoo would be too hard for me on a weekday but what about catching up for lunch or even just a coffee another day if your in the city or St Kilda or somewhere easy to get to?

Belle- I always stress when Ash is off her food but just tell myself she won't starve or anything, I just offer small things thruout the day and see how she goes.

Ness- Your poor aunt, I hope they sort out diagnosis soon so they can get her on the right treatment. Must be scary for her not knowing what is happening. Why did it take them so long to work out it wasn't a stroke, didn't they do CT scan or anything when it happened?

Loving the rain today after all that hot weather.

Im going to use sposies for the first 2-4wks or until the packet runs out and then switch to cloth. By then hopefully my baby bonus will be in my bank acc and I can buy some of those magicalls! I definately need to increase my stockpile to cover two kids - Im just going to buy one size's to avoid Ry using the wrong ones for each kid lol

Ive been feeling weird the last couple of days but today esp. Im swollen a bit and having period cramps with pressure (also pooping like a champ). I dont want to go to the hospy when I have an appointment on Friday but Im a bit worried. Also had some spotting. Man I cant wait for this to be over, Im so not ready for him to come yet - I want to atleast get to 35wks or when Ry goes on holidays (Dec 14th).

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast