Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #83

Meg - honey does it help if we move it to chadstone? im so sorry you cant come my brain is so fried from being sick and pregnant I forgot you were in Melb I am so sorry please forgive me.

Yeah Meg, where is closer to you? You'd think I'd know more about the state I live in hey. Am I inbetween you and Shell? Is Knox closer? Eastland? Northlands? (I don't even know where Northlands is...is there such a thing as Northlands anyway? There's a southland, and Eastland and Westlands...is there a Westlands?)

I am so excited!!!!!!!!

Jase and Jack got me a new digital camera for xmas anyway I ordered it on tuesday from a store in canterbury NSW OMG!!!!!!!! it was delivered this morning remember I live in regional rural QLD I expected to wait 5 days or more for delivery........

I can only really travel to Chaddy or to The Glen Nelle sorry mate, I have got sore eyes at the moment been to the doc cant take anything for them cause im pregnant but Meg if Chaddy is closer lets change to Chaddy if you can make it there, I can get my MIL to come with me so I dont get lost. Otherwise if you cant make it, girls is it ok to leave it to meet up at The Glen?

Rach.. wooo scoreeee on the camera! Im getting a cappacino machine for christmas.. well thats the order ive put in

Maz.. oh the pool would be nice indeed.

Sorry guys, but Chadstone is just as far for me. I live in what is considered (semi) rural Victoria. It is about 1 hour north/west of Melbourne. So no where near you guys, as you will be in the south/east at The Glen.
    Anyway I hope you have a blast.

Chaddy isn't that much closer to Meg, from up bush where she is would still prolly take 1.5 hours. Cause it still right across other side of melb, where Meg is up North/ west sort of way.
    So we still on for The Glen 10am tomor I presume? See you both then.

ETA: ha ha Meg, we said same thing at same time!

Well done Shell! It is like it is the same post!
    Have fun tomor

yes! Shell and Nelle! The Glen it is at 10am tomorrow outside pumpkin patch!!! cant wait to meet you guys!!! YAY!!!

Meg - sorry you cant make it mate, we will be thinking of you.

Bel
    xxx

Meg, I'm spewing you don't live in Nth Altona anymore cause I'm over that way often for work and to see my family and friends.

When I eventually go visit my friend up in Castlemaine I'll ef have to pop in on the way.

See you lovely Belle and Nelle tomor at PP. I hope I remember to bring my camera and nelle I want to see that bump of yours!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILLANA!

And Rach that sucks bout the RE, hopefully Mon will fly round quickly and you can get some answers.

Ok off to bed for me now, Nelle I hope you are getting into bed too.

I wasn't suggesting Knox, just wanted to know where she is! Haha. So you're closer to Annat and Maz then Meg...is that right? Chaddy's further from me anyway I think...not that I know anything about where anything is!

I think I'm okay for the Glen...mum said she can be my driver, which is super nice of her.

Rans and I did some Christmas shopping tonight. We're a little grumpy with each other, shopping does that! Trying to find the right shirt for his brother 'nope that's too old man, nope that's too thin, nope that's too short, nope that's ugly, nope that's...' Argh! But no better suggestions. Just 'nope'.
    I might see what there is at The Glen tomorrow actually! Would be lovely to get it all out of the way, and never have to shop ever again!

Seriously is Millana 3 now?? Crikey Caddie! Got a postcard in the mail too, thanks sugar!

ETA: Yes...bed! Soon for sure, I'm rather tired. Is it going to be hot tomorrow?

Off to bed too now Shell! see you guys tomorrow at the glen!!! Nelle! cant wait to see ya and your bump too! are you going to be soon you night owl??? im so tired zzzzzzzzzzzz

26 Days until Christmas! Holey moley!!!!!! and YAY at the same time!!

Kelly I know score for xmas pressie it is so pretty there was nothing wrong with my camera but it didn't have movie with sound so if I wanted to catch Jack in action I needed to carry 2 cameras

the cool thing is I rang around lacoal stores in rocky and gladstoen to see how much they were charging they dont even have it in stock yet kept saying to me, its on order but hasn't been released

Haha Kell, time is flying hey!

I'm getting ready for this meetup thingo, and of course, like any time I have to be somewhere early, I couldn't sleep last night! Argh! I don't function that great on 5 hours sleep! SO glad mum offered to drive, otherwise I'd be a no show for sure. Eugh, I'm so irritated that I didn't sleep more...
    *grumps off to the shower...*

ETA: I'm also reminded why I try and stay in bed in the mornings - I feel sick too. *grumps some more*

Once you meet us Nelle all your grumps will blow away! I'm up early anyways thanks to Ash. I need to teach her to sleep in altho 7:30 isn't too bad, alot better than her 6:30 wake up calls.

I just got back from meeting Belle and Nelle (we all rhyme Shell, Belle, and Nelle, lol) was great to finally meet people from BB, thanks guys for the great morning!
    I am so tired now though, might have nap, Ash was so tired she fell asleep in the car like within 5 mins of us leaving. So while she is asleep I might go lie down.

I am so jealous girls...glad you had a great time.
    Caddie- **** woman you are so talented!!!!!!!! I got the best pressy in the mail today. The canvas is beautiful honey, thank you so much. Ive hung it up already and Vy keeps pointing at it with a big smile onher face saying - whats that
    Vy is totally spinning me out these days. Jed walked in home from work last ngiht and she said - hello Daddy to him. then I got her tea and asked is she wanted a drink and she shock her head for yes. I got her drink and she said thank you...OMG were did I get this kid from????

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast