Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

Any news on AnnaT girls?

No nothing more just yet, will let you know as i know.

oh wow... just popped in here before heading off to bed. Go AnnaT, Go!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. You all have shoulders of gold for me to lean on tears of niceness.

Goodluck AnnaT.

Thanks Caddie, I looked it up and it does look possible so will talk to the dr about it next time we visit.

My ticker pic is one of Eithan when he was in hospital.

Love

AnnaT Update:

No baby, labour stopped during night, Havent been checked since yesterday so assuming im still 3cm. Having pains but not as strong or regular & had bloody show late last nite. Im super annoyed and want 2 etiher have this kid or go home. Will know more after ive seen the ob.

Hmm sounds like my labour with Ash! Slow, until my waters broke, hopefully AnnaT will get to see Dr soon. Poor thing prolly very tired.

My day has already started off crappy, Df came home after midnight last night drunk, with a friend, woke me up, he decided he was gonna keep drinking so I couldn't sleep, we got into big fight and he went off in taxi at 2am, then Ash has spent most of this morn screaming and carrying on. I'm so tired!

HelenP- oh that pic, he looks very pale, were his hands bandaged up so he couldn't pull out the tube?

our cheap sh** box car died yesterday, so i have no Fu**in car for xmas and holidays........mmmm, no money to buy another, i have all the kids here, so i am at a loss......

i was 3cm dilated for 4 weeks with my 3rd bub, and when he finally decided to make a appearance it was a whole 25 minute labour, just about to give birth in the entrance to the hospital, as i had lots of false starts like annat, so i reckon when ripley deicided he wants to join the world it will be a quick entrance...i wish you all the luck annat..

Im home and annoyed. No contractions since about 4am this morning. OB didnt bother checking me just said go home and come back if have contractions again/waters break blah blah blah. So its a waiting game. I am tired, p!ssed off and just over it all. Wish this kid would make up his mind.

If anything else happens someone will get an sms. Im off to have a nap.

Thanks for the thoughts!

Chrissy - I hope, like you, that after all this stopping and starting Rips does come quickly and easily. 25min sounds good to me

OH NO Chrissy - honey friggen cars!!!!! what ar eyou guys going to do now? Can you dip into your super at all??? Ive been told if you get a certain form E22 or something from centerlink and clain financial hard ship you can be intitled to some if not all your super. A gf of mine did it after her and her ex hubby broke up...he had to give her $25,000 of his super and then she could pay the bills he left her...he was a real pr!ck too...but I was just thinking it might help you guys out thats all hun.

AnnaT - ****!!! Go and have a nap matie...I cant believe they sent you home!!! Stupid country doctors!!!!!

Sgell - oh hon..I hope to hell your resting now too.

Sounds like we're all having one of those days doesnt it...i thought things got good around christmas!!!!!!

BBL - busy folding washing, doing more washing (nappies) then of to sort a little boys cupboard out

Oh Chrissy that just sucks, I wish I'd won powerball the other night I would've definately bought you new car! Do you know what the prob is? Anything that might be able to get fixed?

AnnaT- rest up, I don't think Ripley is far off, I predict you will have a xmas baby afterall.

Maz- Yeah having a rest now Ash is in bed! She suddenly got into a good mood right before her nap!

Df is home now trying to suck up!

Chrissy - Damn & Buggar about your car!!!!
    Shell - MEN!!!
    AnnaT - hang in there hun.

Hi to everyone else! Hope things are on the up for all of you over the next few days.
    Laurin

its the clutch, craig could fix it up, but his chest isnt up to that sort of work yet, and the car was only $1000, and to fix it would be $500, so its looking like we have no car any more, craig has to sell his bike now, so we can buy a car, maz i have only $3000 in super craig has heaps, but after his heart attack i enquired about getting some, but we didnt quilify???? so if you have no money and no food to feed your kids you dont quilify??? but if we were behind in our mortgage we would, but since we rent, if were behind in rent we dont??? go figure.....i might ask centerlink on monday.....thats if they are working
    Last edited by Cougar; December 22nd, 2007 at 03:19 PM.

mum3girls Guest

everyone!!! Guess who Nope, not back for good, just thought I'd drop in to wish AnnaT, Maz and Ambz the best of luck for the upcoming arrivals of your new bubbies.

And.......I had the pleasure of meeting Jodi, Heath and Miss Nina today!!!!!!!! How cool's that?? If anyone wants to see piccies, let me know and I'll email them to you.

Lots of love to you all, miss you all heaps - and thank you very much for the Christmas cards Caddie, Maz and Meg (I've been slack - a Chrissy email is on the way to you all very soon). MMMWAAAH!!!

Lots of love from Sharleen and Ambah

Mum3girls - OH honey it is so good to hear from you..I hope you truely have a wonderful christmas!
    Chrissy - ah $hit!!!! god super *****s are @r$eholes...how much more in dog doo doo do you have to be to get some money from them!!! Ah f'curry!!!!!
    I have no idea what else has been said...but I am jealous...i hav eno life and ITS SO QUIET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!! Everyone must be busy!
    Ive got a heap of stuff to take to the op shop, I got the cleaning bug and clean all thekids wardrobes out, my walk in and my sewing corner. Ah and I did a $hit load of washing and folding and ah [email protected] now I have to feed the animals!!!!! Tea time!

My kids have been feral all day! Went food shopping for xmas and out to lunch.
    Hi mum3kids!! Id love to see some pics.
    Ruby has the mega tanty's. A pyshco kid i have got.When she dont get her own way she lies on the floor and chucks tanty's and screams.Sometimes she will bang her head in frustration.Like today in the trolley!
    I am so tired today.Early one for me.

Ooh hello stranger! That's awesome you were able to meet Jodi and her fam!

Trying to boss dh to go and get KFC - he said he would but he's farting around and I'm getting hungrier and hungrier - my mouth started watering the moment he mentioned it, so he's not allowed to take his time!

Nelle- I had KFC for an early dinner! Stuffed my face and now have bad indigestion.

Caddie- Ash has been tantruming of late, she doesn't do the head banging just sits or stands and does the full on cry/ scream. Sometimes I just have to leave the room til she decides to end it cause it gets on my nerves when it just feels constant.

mum3girls- Great to hear from you. I'd love to see pics too, don't know if you have my e-mail or not?

Chrissy- God thats terrible you can't touch the money when you are in need of it, such stupid rules, I hope you manage to sort something out, you have any family or friends who could help fix it? maybe Craig could sort of help them but let them do the hard stuff he can't do?

That is terrible chrissy not being able to access your super. DO they want families to lose there homes and go bankrupt. The way they make these rules are so dumb. If i won lotto i too would send a car over!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast