Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

mmm popcorn...eating loads of butter popcorn.mmmm
    Hubby has gone to watch drag racing so me home alone with the girls.They are dead beat tired so hoping they go to sleep early so i can potter round the house and do some scrapping. They are curresntly watching mcdonalds farm. So thrilling for me.lol

Yep Berlei made the green and blue ones and Bonds had the watermelon coloured one! I got them for pretty cheap from Myer's stocktake sale too - so if you're near a Myer it's worth a look girls! It was a bit messy, being a sale with stuff everywhere, I actually asked if they had a Bonds one in my size, and she found it for me and then said oh if you're after coloured ones, check this sale rack over here! She was very helpful!

Ohh Belle, the beach! What was the temp there today? It woulda been too hot for that in Melb!! Full on, this weather - I have thrown decency out the window. Lucky I have pretty bras now, cos you sure can see them!

Hope everyone's doing well. xo

Being at work I didn't feel the hot at all. The actually have the air con so high in the hospital you start to feel bit chilly. I had to be in charge today, rarely do that so hopefully I did good job, everyone seems to bombard me with questions so trying to run round and chase things up.

I'm guessing you've got air con in your new place too Shell, that's so good. I remember how hot and bothered you were last year! Lol about being bombarded, I bet you did great at work.

I've decided it's good to see the thread being a bit quieter - hopefully means that we're either resting or getting a life!

your funny Nelle! The temp was about 30 degrees it was so beautiful the ocean pool and the ocean and on the way back we saw bunny rabbits in the park!!!

Today is a stinker, we went to Manly this morning to meet a girlfriend who has a 2 year old and pregnant (15weeks) with her second havent seen her for ages we had brunch by the beach it was lovely. I want to live around here!!!! feel so much more at home. I looooooooooove the water.

MMMMM caddie - popcorn nothing better with butter!

Kell - how you feeling?

MAZ - how ru mate? any news?

Anna - how you holding up honey?

Hello to everyone gotta go and hurl again

Bel
    xxx

Im alive...kicking you know...same old same old.
    had Sammi up here this weekend and had a great time. Went to a baby beehind nappy party and bought some blue nappies and covers. Slowly getting my head around things...ahhhh I have to clean a set of ball balls again pmsl Have cleaned out all pink baby stuff and OMG ive got so much to put up on ebay now. Ive got a dame basket full of just pumpkin patch!!!
    I am spewing I missed the chat!!!! I must reload MSN on my computer.
    Oh Caddie its sounds like you had fun shopping. I hope you got a great book
    Belle - the beach...I am so jealous of you!!!!!
    Shell - have fun being the boss today hon hehehehehe
    Kell - how much longer until the concert now????
    Ness - I got your text...have stored number

hello my fellow mummies

42 degree's up here today......im expecting more nose bleeds (3 yesterday) and my feet are already swollen.
    I have to go to the day clinic at 11.30 tomorrow for monitoring (3 jhours) then the doctors will give me their verdict (blah blah blah)........so expect some news andpics by the end of the week

Maz- Ooh how exciting Maz, by the end of the week! I can't belive at times that already a couple in here are about to pop the next one out, feels like just yesterday we found out you were preg.

Nelle- Lol, I must be one without a life cause I'm still on here often! Can't keep away from you guys.

I keep thinking today is Monday, its bugging me. Just did lots of housework cause I was sick of our dirty floor, new rules is shoes off cause Df keeps doing gardening (garden is looking good) but the brings all the dirt in.

And our sandpit is a hit, Ash played in it for 45 mins this morn and chucked bit of a fit when I said time to go back inside.

Haha again at Ash Shell!

And Maz, I wondered where you and Sam had gotten to! Glad you had fun. And crikey mikey that Sunny might be here sooner than you think! Shell is right, the time has FLOWN! To think I'm in the 3rd tri tomorrow! Oh and yeah, hear you on the nose bleeds...such a pain!

Belle, brunch by the water sounds delicious! Ohhh this beautiful weather.

I had a much-longer-than-I-meant-to nap in outside in the hammock today - Rans has just called me in for lunch. Better go!

Maz.. make sure you stay as cool as you can. Do you have a pool? Or like a kiddy waiding pool? Fill it up, make yourself some fruit salad or a smoothy and go relax in there! Not long.. its on the 21st January.. so counting down!

Shell.. oh thats great! I have to go get some sand for Jesse's clam shells. But he loves it outside too. We spend most of the morning out there as the back doesnt get the sun until that afternoon. Its always hard getting Jesse inside without a struggle!

Belle.. oh sounds like a lovely morning! Its a stinker out this way too! I'd love to set Jesse's pool up but the backyard is in direct sunlight. I might have to look at getting a small shade or something. Im feeling fine thanks. How are you travelling?

Kell, I think it was Bunnings that I saw decently priced sail shades at?

Ness that's great! Make sure you get onto that pool fence super soon though, since I've heard so many stories of kids sneaking outside - and a pool sure is worth sneaking outside for!

Riv's down for his second nap today! He had 2 yesterday as well, not sure if it's the hot weather, or perhaps us both being home and doing things with him, but always the dark circles under the eyes and the thumb sucking! Definite tired signs.

Ooh Ness the pool sounds so nice! IL's used to have a pool now its our second summer without theres (cause they moved). Waiting for BIL to build his!

The hammock sounds so nice for today Nelle, the weather is quite good, not too hot. Lucky you too getting those 2 sleeps out of River, you tired him out.

Kell, we just got sand from bunnings, we just got 3 of the 25kg bags, perfect amount, I think it was about $20.

Yeah apparently we're getting a 41 or so stinker tomorrow Ness, we get your weather the day after or so. There's been a nice breeze today though, with a few clouds drifting overhead - but I think it's been the seabreeze that's saved us!

Mmm hmm, which means about what, 96 for you? It's crazy, how fast does it go when you've already got kids?!

Hey anyone else have a Fisher Price toy that sits over the computer keyboard? So the kids press the keys and it hits the keys below and it goes with a program where things pop up on the screen, like if they hit the circle key, a circle comes up (he loves that blue circle key!). Riv got it from his uncles for Christmas, and seems to be getting the hang of it. It's good cos he can bash as much as he likes and he's not wrecking the keyboard!

Ness - we have the exact same pool...and yes maz has been the whale in it. Going back in it really soon...its helped keep my swelling down but makes a little guy squirm with his might. We have it at the end of our carport which is partly fenced in and we have put the tramp on its side to stop any ideas from forming in the kids heads...but we dont let them outside at the moment with a 1.5m trench going straight through the back yard.
    OMg - Kell thats not far off at all...how exciting!! woo hoo
    Nelle - I was thinking about getting one of those for Vy...hmm sound like I might have to now.
    Shell - Jed made a big 8foot by 8foot sand pit with a shadecloth roof between the kids cubby and our BBQ area last year and yep - its the best thing we ever got. We even made a shadecloth blind to hang down to stop the cats using it as a loo.
    hello my fellow chickies...thats it! Kids are asleep and this fat turkey is gonna get wet!!!!

Hey girls...

Just seeing how Maz is... still in one piece I see!

I'm feeling so miserable at the moment, I had to put my beloved dog Cougar to sleep on Friday - he's time was up and he's body was worn out. Words cannot describe how devastated I am right now, I've had him since I was 15 and he meant more to me than pretty much anyone would ever realise. So if I'm quiet for a bit, you know why.

Oh Anna sweetie, that's a long time to have a dog. You must have some great memories.

Lol at pregnant Maz in the pool! Don't get beached you big whale you! Haha, I can laugh now, but in 3 months when it's hot and I'm desperate to be in labour - who'll be the whale then hey?
    Enjoy your dip, I just went and got myself a frozen coke! Mmm...

Actually the place we're going for new years has a pool...I might try on my bathers, make sure they fit - thank goodness it's a bikini, room for my belly...I know I used to have an oversized pair of boardshorts...wonder if I still have them - ooh, or if I've thrown Ran's old ones out yet? I know my usual ones won't fit!

Anna sorry to hear about your dog.That is very sad news to hear.Im sure cougar loved you heaps and was thankful to you for looking after him well all those years. RIP cougar boy.
    Ok well i hope maz hasnt beached herself in the pool.I am off to bed. Adios.

Anna honey - I am so sorry to hear about Cougar. Im sending a big hug your way matie...oh our fur babies mean so much to us dont they!!! dame it im friggen crying now.
    Ness - we just put a tablet in the disperser (I cant spell today) and leave it in over night. thats it. A gf told me to do it every 3 weeks and thats it. Ahh it was so relaxing and cause it was dark I did the skinny dip thing heheheh
    BBL
    amigos need food

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast