Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #87

AnnaT- He is soooo gorgeous! And you are looking fantastic too! Even your hair and nails looked all done! As with the BFing like Nelle said try stick with it til that 6 week mark if you can. It is hard at the start and can be painful but once you are over that hurdle it is sooo easy and convenient, you can go anywhere and not have to worry how many bottles you need, no sterilising, milk on tap at a perfect temperature.

Meg- That sounds like so much fun, I would love to do something like that. Too bad my friend who is getting married is scared of heights otherwise I'd take her there. What day next week do you start work? Have you got J into childcare already?

Maz- Lucky Vy will never have to worry bout sharing a room, she'll always be the little princess now. Glad you got the chance to have a nice family day all together.

Ness- Sorry to hear you are having issues, hopefully you can sort out whatever is going on and get back in here to chat to us.

Nelle- Funny you went to healeville sanctuary today cause my sister and I have been discussing it and planned to go mon! I think its gonna be nice weather then and I know my nephew will love it. How'd Riv enjoy it?

Anna- Big congrats on the job. I find it quite nice working part time, i think its good to get that break from being a mum all the time plus that extra income is always very nice to have. Thats good Xander enjoys going to childcare, makes it easier to go.

Not much to report from me, been at work all day, busy busy again. Got nice pay from last fortnight considering there were 2 public holidays so gonna buy new sexy bras.
    Oh thats what i forgot to tell people in here, sadly Ash has decided to wean herself. For ages she was having 2 feeds/ day but then she started fighting the bedtime one so I cut it out and now the morning one is going. In the last week she has only fed twice. I am quite sad, I'm proud I went this long and glad that she decided to wean rather than me having to do it but still I wasn't quite ready to give it up.

Shell, i hope you are ok.. it is so hard when they decide to wean.. I know when i went back to work i had planned to continue to b/f morning and night and give him bottles during the day however after only 2 weeks of me working he weaning and was nto interested at all.. i know how you feel.. you have done an amazing job to breastfeed Ash for this long ....

On the positive side.. when DH sees you in your new sexy bras he will know that they are all his! lol............hope this does not offend you or anyone! its not meant to !!!

Hmm Rach.. its kinda hard.. you dont really know whats going on with Ness and to think "here we go again" i just dont think it really fits or is fair. It has nothing to do with anyone in this group at all.. she has been done wrong by some ill twisted person in this world and one can only pray karma bites them in the a$$ hard. I think we are such good strong women in here to stand by each other through everything we've all been through and i think we need to continue to do that.

Shell, that's totally awesome that you got this far! I'm proud of you too mate. And think, when you have another bub, you get to do it all over again - I think that stopped me from being sad about Riv, knowing that soon enough I'll be feeding another bub. Think I'll be a mess when the last baby weans though.

I bought myself a magazine the other day, first time in ages. Might get up earlier tomorrow morning, and have brekky in the hamock with the mag.

Maz, that is one long drive!

That's awesome you girls who are working - that extra income and baby break is nice I bet!

Meg, that trapeeze place sounds like fun! If she's sporty, another idea could be laser tag? Or paintballing?

Might go do some knitting or something...about time I actually finish something - and summer is the weather to make small things so I might actually get it done!

congratulations on another handsome little man annat.
    yay on a new job annaw
    yay on sexy new bras shell! and sorry to hear about the weaning. As soon as I fall pg again I am going to be in touch with the ABA to see how I can produce milk so that I can hopefully feed next time.
    Sorry to hear you are taking a break Ness.
    Not long now Maz.
    That's all I can remember... my brain is dead. So tired, it's been so hot here and Ainsleigh has been waking through the night which is not helping.

Well, big news from me is that Sam gave notice yesterday at his work. He is still planning on getting work away, but might work in Perth till after our holiday (Easter)... and tomorrow is the second anniversary of my BFP with Ainsleigh... OMG how much has my life changed since then!!!!!

ETA thought it was about time I edited my signature ticker!!
    Last edited by rikki; January 3rd, 2008 at 10:49 PM.

I agree some people have more issues than others but thats life and we should just listen and support each other.If anyone doesnt particularly want to read what others are writing well maybe they need to take a break. Sometimes forums can be someones outlet to talk to friends and other peopl and if they feel they are not wanted and go away i think its more detrimental to there peice of mind and happiness than just the person who doesnt want to listen to it. Just my thing.
    Anyway,went out to a gorgous dinner with my sis and had ****tails and my menu actually had foods listed that were gluten free.Felt like id gone to heaven! I find it really hard to eat out so was like a kid in a lolly shop wanting everything. I had thai fish cakes for entree and a chicken breast stuffed with spinich and macadamias and on a bed of homemade beetroot,orange salad.MMMM
    Dreaming bout when i get to go back.lol

just popping in...been extremely busy

annat love the pics ripley is so cute.

my u/s is on monday it was canceled last week as the sonographer was sick, and i had a car organised to borrow and all, any way hopefully on monday i will find out definatly what im having.

just wanted to wish MAZ the best for tuesday, i will be thinking of you hun, xxx

kelly if you bothered to read my post you would have noticed it was not aimed at Ness just over the past motnh the amount of people having posts deleted etc, is ridiculous as I said having belonged to forums for past 7 years I dont think I have ever written anything I would be so worried about that I would require it to be deleted I am anot attacking any one individual but..............forget I am the outsider therefore I my opinion will always be wrong

anyway off my soapbox now subject closed just getting my feelings out

I am so tired for some reason Jack decided to wake at 2am *yawn* brought him into our bed while I fixed up spare bed, lasted 5 min in there a single with Jack is no good he had bad breath, was sweaty so go up to fix futon he raced into our room and started laughing well that part was funny anyway managed to catch him put all barriers up close door where he can't go change his nappy was tempted to brush his teeth too offered him a bottle and we fell asleep on futon till 6am but today my arms are killing me I must lay in weird positions cause when we co-sleep I wake up with sore muscles and pins needles in hands anyway thankfully at 6am he went back to his cot till 8.30am so I got some sleep but still I am buggered

Rachel.. i did "bother" to read your post properly. The reason i said you knew nothing about whats going on with Nessa and for you to say that is not fair, is because the reason you said what you did was because of Nessa's need to delete her posts. I know directly it may not have be aimed at just her, alot of us have had problems, its just sometimes you just dont know what is behind it and sometimes it is something really serious.. so sometimes a little understanding and support, as commonly friends do, is always appreciated.

Chrissy- Oh how exciting, so they'll get to confirm if its a little boy or not. Hope you've got a car reorganised.

Caddie- Thats great that place had good food for you. These days so many more people are being diagnosed that you'd think more places would start offering that alternative.

Rikki- So does that mean he'll be working alot closer to home? That'd be fantastic. Where abouts are you going on a holiday to?

Nelle- Yeah thats what I've said to myself too that one day I'll have the chance to do it all over again. For you that chance is getting closer and closer!

Annie- Lol, I think for awhile still Df and prolly myself won't be able to see the as "sexual" cause now the memories of Ash feeding so engrained in our heads we can't see them any other way. At least I'll feel good in sexy new bras. It is hard at first isn't it but slowly getting used to it. I think alot of it too is me feeling like she doesn't really need me anymore cause that was the one thing only I could do for her.

Gonna be hot again today so I took Ash outside this morn for play in sandpit and a walk so then we can stay inside while its hot.

as I said............
    anyway off my soapbox now subject closed just getting my feelings out

but obviously I am not allowed a opinion I shall just shut up and not say anything it was not and never meant to be a dig at Nessa as I stated in each of my posts but from now on I will not comment on things that bother me

*Nessa* Guest

Rach- if you can say your feeling the so can everyone else.

Ditto. Lets not turn this into a ***** fess but everyone is entitled to an opionion. I wasnt directing the message about ness either but everyone in genereal because we all have times when we feel like ****e and need extra support on here.

Hi all,
    Shell - Yep J will start Famiyl Day care 1 day a week. They are letting me be really flexible with my days, so most of the time he will be with his dad.

Rach - I never co sleep with J any more. he is a pain in the bum if I try to. He prefers to sleep by himself. Hope you get a better night tonight.

Chrissy - Bummer about the U/S especially when you went to the truoble of getting a car etc.

Nelle - I will add those activities to the list as possibilities, all though she is fairly hell bent on doing the trapeze.

Rikki - Nice new ticker!

Maz- How are you holding up?

Belle - Hope the M/s is getting better

Helen - I got a baby carrier. So far so good.

I am going to the pool this arvo. Too hot for anything else.

To think this time next week I will be back at work. Boo Hoo

OMG Chrissy here I was thinking it was today or yesterday! [email protected] now I have to wait but thank god its monday cause id be pis$ed if I had to wait all week to find out due to being in hospital.
    Meg - back to work already!!! so many people I know are going back....ah means time is going to quickly. how are ya covers going honey
    Rikki - think its great that you guys willb e able to spend more time together now. Should have happened a lot sooner though you know what I mean
    Shell - can you get a transfer up here for next week please....atleast there will be one nurse I can trust pmsl
    Caddie -i think that is grat that you have found somewere that accomidates to your dietery needs...I gather you'll be going there alot more often?
    Ness - I am disgusted that someone would do such a thing to you or anyone on here. I think some people need to get a friggen life.
    As for everything else...BLAH I need to fart!

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    Rach- if you can say your feeling the so can everyone else.
    i am not trying to stasrt anything but hello both you and kelly had a go at me for expressing my feelings so obviously i can't

i am sorry for what is happening to you but this is a public forum therefore things are always going to be read or commented on and if something is ilegal detrimental to ones person perhaps it is best left of public forum

ok lets drop the subject for the most part of i enjoy this group comparing our babies etc...i dont want feel i am not welcome again

as i said i am sorry

Thanks Maz, I would look after you if I was up there! Too bad I'm not midwife, yet anyway, hoping to go down that road sometime down the track.

Meg- Thats great they give you that flexibility, so many places want to give you set days. So do you do the same days each week with your job and just see what your DH is rostered in regards to childcare or do you also get to pick and choose your days?

I'm tired. Can't be bothered doing anything!

Ohh Caddie, I LOVE Thai fishcakes! With sweet chilli sauce? Yum! I seriously need to get a good recipe for them or something, because I love them! Way to go on finding a recipe that lists gluten free stuff! Does WA have some sort of association/website that lists gluten-free friendly restaurants? Surely they do?

I'm tired too Shell, and today's the day we're supposed to get Riv's room all done! Rans is playing his racing games, so I'll pretend that I'm just waiting for him to be ready...

River's found my belly button, which is cute, but he kinda digs his finger in!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast