Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #90

thanks Meg

but OMG she calmed down after I offered her a bottle,even though her mum said she doesn't normally have a day bottle she took 120ml and was on floor playing so I walked towards kitchen and she started again this time I am just letting her go, it isn't as bad as before so dont know if panadol or milk did the trick but is enough so I dont want to shoot myself I think it may be a combination of strange house, teething and no mum hopefully when they have lunch they will both go down for naps

Jack is being so funny he wants to play but she wont, bit different from this morning when she wanted to hug him but he didn't want a bar of her

mum3girls Guest

AnnaT - Just wanted to give you big :hugs:. Hun, it's so hard sometimes having to deal with a newborn and a toddler (I'm glad Bre was only 10 months when Talitha was born, no walking to deal with in those first weeks). You are doing brilliantly, and this stage will pass. Remember to look after yourself, take time-out for yourself everyday, even if it's only for a few minutes. Lots of love and ~~~calm baby vibes~~ coming your way hun

Oh, and good luck Rach. Hope she calms down soon, as you said, it's probably a combination of strange house, teething and no mum. Not a good combo at the best of times.
    Last edited by mum3girls; January 21st, 2008 at 11:42 AM.

*Nessa* Guest

Well i just went and borught a whole heap of material for nappies!! CAnt wait to start sewing.

Rach- hope you day gets better, sounds like sepreation anxiety to me

Meg- Annika is still on 3 bottles a day. Thats great with J sleeping!!!!

Fave stuffed toy - Dollies
    Fave toy - Rock n Play piano
    Fave sleeping possy - Tummy
    Bed time - 8pm
    Get up time - anywhere from 7am
    fave word - hello
    Walking - running, climbing
    Fave food - apples
    Eye colour - blue
    Hair colour - mousey brown
    Weight - 9.5kg
    Height - who knows

I was meaning to ask you Ness,
    How has Annika gone with the big bed? Is she back in it yet?

favourite toy: antyhtnig that does not resemble a toy
    sleeping postion: any
    bed time :7pm-8.30
    wake up:5am -7am
    fav word: doggy....AND WILL NOT SHUT UP...extremely load as well, must be so she can be heard with all her siblings.
    walking: like a drunk
    fav food: mashed potaoes with peas
    eye colour: green i think
    hair colour: strawberry blonde curls
    height: ?
    weight :11.5kg

well I just left her too it, then got her lunch ready but couldn't work out her to use her booster seat so popped her in Jacks high chair OMG this child can eat I am sure she ate more than Jack does in 1 day anyway JAck then wanted lunch so I had to work out her chair so popped Jack in that and they both had lunch, they were munching on sanga so thought I would do quick vac of lounge & play area she had a bit of a hissy then so moved her around so she could see me kept vac turned around and they are sharing sangas thank god both were havingn vegimite, jacks was on 9 grain though so must remember to warn the mum about what her poops will look like LOL, anyway she finished cleaned her up changed her bum (I dont know how you girls with girl do it but baby girl poo's are gross LOL) popped her in port-a-cot closed the door fixed jack up on futon with bottle, she has been talking but no distressed sounds so have left her to it I think she may be out for the count as haven't heard anything for 5 min or so, gosh I wish jack would go in cot wide awake and then go to sleep

anyway I will tell her mum etc I was at point where I nealry rang ehr and said I dont know what to do

Rach you are doing marvellously.I think the poor little girl probably was in shock left in a strange house!
    Ness,cant wait to see your nappies!
    Happy birthday laurin! Hope its a good one.
    Kell have fun at bonjovi!
    Annat;you are doing great.I was in the same boat and found it diffucult and millana was a couple of months older.Ruby had a bottle after 3 weeks too so b/f is more time consuming.You are doing FANTASTICALLY.Plus you are doing it all yourself.Just remember go for a walk or soemting if it gets too much.Fresh air does help!
    Maz,im cringing at the thought of your sore boobies!!Love you pics by the way.Gorgous.
    I have had friends overs all morning.Ruby is trying to self settle.I wont do it in the day,sit with her.
    We were going to mums for tea last night but had to go home as girls mega cranky.We can never go out for tea,hardly ever.The girls are in there routine and just go silly if we stay out.So depressing not having a life sometimes.The only happy note is i am doing some reserch on my grandfathers ww2 stuff and doing a scrapbook about it. I know im probably not the only person but would like a life that doesnt consist of a grocery shop.woohoo.
    Dame,ruby go to sleep.I have had a enough!!Grrr,sigh.lol

:hugs: Meg i dont the answrs myself mate regarding sleep. Friggin ruby is having a party in her cot yelling out. Oh dear.

J woke up 4 times today with his day sleep. I just kept going in and putting him down and telling him go back to sleep, it's not time to get up. He seems to understand, and will lie back down.

AnnaT - I don't even think I would begin to know how I would manage with two little ones so close together. All of you who have done it are brave girls!!

Fave stuffed toy - Brawson or 'Braw Braw' his teddy bear
    Fave toy - Duplo
    Fave sleeping possy: Sleep!... What's that? Um, I guess mostly on his back
    Bed time between 7 - 7.30pm.
    Get up time: wakes every couple of hours throughout the night (still) and gets up between 5 - 6am.
    fave word: Dog , Cat
    Walking: Running, dancing & climbing
    Fave food: banana
    Eye colour: bright blue
    Hair colour: light blonde
    Weight: 11 + kgs?
    Height:No idea (short)

OMG, it is soooooo hot here today.
    My mum was just telling me that Emerald has been declare as a disaster zone with all the flooding, and that's where all her family live (my grandparents, aunties, uncles etc). They've had to evacuate their homes, but they can't evacuate the town cause the roads are all blocked by floods.

maz - we haven't had any rain up here for ages. It only came as far north as Townsville unfortunately.

rach - you're doing a great job by the sounds of things. Did she end up having a sleep in the end?

annat - you're also doing a fabulous job.

meg - that's great that J self settled with his day sleep. Did he sleep for long?

belle - how'd you go today?

I seen the flooding of emerald on the news.Looks awful.Soooo much water.Has it gone over the levies?
    Well ruby had 20mins. She went to sleep then millana went in and woke her.Grr,scream!!!
    Now im cooking tea because later on it will be the house of terrers.

I heard on the news here about the flooding. I hope your family is all alright jodie.

Hopefully she will have an early night tonight Caddie. Ahhh. Wishful thinking hey?!

Jodie - It ended up being around 2 hours all up he slept for.

Anyone heard from Belle today?

Caddie - honey thank you so much for the little parcel that Mateauz got today. The shoes are so little and the top is perfect. I love the card you made to hon..thank you for making my day.

Bell - havent had the chanch to ring you yet but how did you go hon??????

Holly 4hit Jodstar!!! I hope to hell your family are alright...im thinking of them

BBL - someone wants a shower now

well all is good I think I may have upset the mum, but as I said to her if Jack was upset I would rather someone tol dme then go no all is good

I would love to go out to emerald and see the dam last time we were out there it was a 5% now its over 100%

*Nessa* Guest

Well I have finished some sewing!!

I have made some travel wet bags!!!! So proud of myself. I did put a pic in the gallery.

Tomrrow i am making the covers!! and hopefully some fitted nappies too!!!

so looking forward to the day by myself.

Oh crap my back nurts, just got stuck over the bath

Hi Girls

I had a real busy day today. Got the results all looks good which is good news (phew). Nearly the same results as Julia however of couse add some for my age (35)... so all is good...

Thanks for asking about me, its been a long rough day, im exausted, DH and I were butting heads all morning due to the stress.

Bel
    xxx

yay Belle. Oh, and 'butting heads' is such a good phrase for what us couples do sometimes hey, just don't see eye to eye on anything some days! Gotta go make dinner.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast