Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #91

Caddie, you are very naughty with the pill, somehow I don't think its quite effective that way, lol.
    I was thinking bout you in coles yesterday, you prolly already know but there was a whole part in the freezer section with gluten free stuff, pies, pasties, muffins, breads.I don't know how good they are cause being in the frozen section makes me think they might not be all that great,but its something you can try out.

Caddie - mate do you like choc chip cookies? on another website I belong to they have done a coeliacs version of choc chip cookie recipe looks great if you like them I will email you the details.

Helen - just popping in to see how you are.

Welcome Marni.

Hello everyone, im not well at the moment so im sorry but Im not up to more personals. I am thinkign of you all though.

Bel
    xxx

hi girls

just popping in to see how everyone is

Caddie - you better watch out, your pill taking is not very good.. lol
    Anna** - if your lurking .. thinking of you
    Belle - hope that you are ok, OMG 14 weeks..wow !
    Helen - any news thinking of you
    dslaw[i
    ok, will be back later, DD just asked me to read her another story!

xox

hi ladies!

oohh caddie... u never know......
    ive never been on the pill but i know id be hopeless on it and would always forget to take it.
    i never even take antibiotics in a full course cause im so slack.
    but dear me im so going to try stick to the pill once this little one is out.
    aint gonna trust darling hubby again hehehe

so just before i went for a shower i went to the toilet and noticed a little bit of my mucous plug coming away....well im sure thats what it was cause it was slimy and stringy...hmmm

anyone wanna guess when im gonna pop?? lol

night night im missing the italian job arghhh marky mark yummyyyyyyy

luv ambz
    xoxoxox

Sounds promising Ambz! When did you go with Savanna? Before or past your EDD?

Caddie, look out mate, or there'll be a Stella (or male equivilent) on the horizon!!

Hi Annie! Yes, I'm still lurking.. thanks for thinking of me.

Just popped in here to give lots of hugs to Maz... keep strong hon.

I'm working my butt off as of late - I'm lurking, but rarely have time to post. The new job is going really well, all the office talk of environmental issues has given me heaps of ideas I can help with around the house. Mentally, I am doing so much better... I only have one more check in with my psychologist to make sure I am staying on track, but other than that, I've been "released" so to speak. Oh, and many night of the week I sleep as the insomnia is lots better.

Thats' all from me.. glad to read that you are all mostly doing really well.

Argh! Anna, back into the fray! Watch out! Great to see you man, how's your artsy stuff going, totally been missing seeing your displays of creativity! Any cakes or paintings lately?

That's grouse that work is going well. And sleeping - what a difference that makes hey. How's your (bet he's not so) little guy going?

Maz.. honey thanks for letting us know how things are, have been thinking about you guys constantly. Will continue to pray, but am so proud of the way you are handling yourself, youre such a superior woman.

Helen.. im so sorry for what you are going through. :hugs:

Ambz.. best of luck for the next few days!

Hi Marni!

Shell.. sounds like a great day at the park!

Hello everyone else.. hope you are well.

I went to post last night then BB died so i lost my post! grrrr
    Not much been happening here.. Jesse started swimming lessons yesterday which was fun. Other than that, same old stuff. Slowly getting his new room into gear.. need to sew blockout material to his curtains atm.. just finding a time to do it is the tough one as i cant do it while hes up as he will get into everything and when hes asleep he needs the curtains.. might have to do it this weekend when DH is off work so he can distract him while i do it.

I best be off.. someone doesnt like me on the computer!

Maz :hugs: thanks for the update all is AOK with bub

Marni it does get confusing but I'm Rachel and my son is Jack we have 1 baby on earth 1 in heaven and are TTC another still

Caddie bad girl with you rpill taking

goodluck Amber

:wave: to everyone else

well I have had a bad week so far, Tuesday had my little girl, her mum had came and got her at 10.30am to take her to dr borught her back just after 1pm then as mum was leaving Jase turned up fromw ork sick with gastro bug so he went to bed finally got the girl to have a nap then Jack went down then little girl got up after 2hrs transferred Jack into his room she got picked up and within 1hr I was hugging the toilet bowl and basically spent 3/4 tues night there *eww* poor Jase was sick still too, so when Jack woke at 1am I had no patience for gently sleeping so just grabbed him and lay on futon with him, kept getting up to spew......finally at 4.30am put him in cot went back to bed heard him wake at 7am jase got up to him changed him and brought him into me where we slept till 8.50am then I spent all day on futon sleeping, while Jase looked after jack and did some washing

was supposed to have little girl but thankfully dad was on change over shift so could keep her, and today the mum is working from home to let me get 100% feel so much better this morning no spewing since yesterday morn thank goodness anyway so far so good Jack is fine

You poor thing Rach,
    Hoping you feel better.

Marni - I too am not UTD, but we will probably start TTC in the next few months. I have one little boy.

I too am hopeless with the pill, so I haven't bothered since having J.

I have to go get ready for swimming lessons, so BBL>

Yeah Meg, we are gonna be ttc buddies and preg buddies when we start in few months time. We were thinking July, you?

I haven't been on pill either since having Ash, I hate it, always makes me nauseas for 2-3 months so I said I'm never going on it again!

Rach- ew that sucks being sick, prolly good thing the little girl didn't need to come over cause you wouldn't want her to catch it, hopefully jack won't get it. Sick kids are the worst.

Kell- get Dh to take him down the park so you can get into it. Then too you can have bit quiet in the house!

Anna- Hi, good to hear from you, i was wondering how your new job was going. And big yay on mentally being better thats fantastic, I'm sure you feel like a different person getting sleep now.

Ambz- Not long I don't think, I'm hanging for news.

Belle- Hope you are feeling better today, is it still the m/s giving you trouble?

Its so dark and raining here, just feels weird cause can't remember when last had a day like this! At least the plants getting good watering. I even wearing a jumper today.

thanks meg and shell

Maz just read a Mat ( I can't spell his name sorry) is out of his humidi crib

Unhappy

Hi guys. I have had a miscarriage. My HCG levels are down to 1000 from 1800 which confirms it all. I am still bleeding, the dr is ringing an OB today (mine is on sick leave) to make sure it is ok not to have a D&C. I have let her know that I dont want one, and I will not have one. She said that I can start TTC as soon as I like, there is no medical reason why I will have to wait a whole cycle.
    So I am a bit sad ATM, but starting to deal with it a lot better. I was a blubbering mess on Fri, but now I am able to function better and have a laugh about things. I have my moments, but I am doing ok.

Thank-you so much for your thoughts. Sorry I havent been on to update but in amongst all this we are moving, so having a busy time of late.

Maz-Thinking of you and Mat.

Love

mum3girls Guest

:hugs: Helen. I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care hun

Helen and Family,
    Sorry for your loss.
    Look after yourself.

*Nessa* Guest

Helen- I am am sorry about your loss

not much happening here too hot.

Helen im so sorry hun.

Helen im so sorry did you have an ultrasound? have you m/c both ?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast