Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #92

You must be exhausted by now, having a few rough nights, as well as being pregnant. Hopefully everyone else in your house doesn't cop it!
    Where's Kell? She hasn't been around for a while?
    Any news from Ambz?

We went to DFO this morn to get Ash new shoes and we noticed when she walked her right foot turns in. They recommended just getting her checked out cause her hips might be out of whack. When she walks in bare feet its only a real slight turn but in her new shoes its really obvious. So I'm gonna watch her walk the next couple days to see if it is the shoes or her.

God Ness, you must feel like a zombie. I think I should quit complaining bout my tiredness when you have it worse at the moment.

I bet Maz is having great time seeing Jed and the kids again.

*Nessa* Guest

Some one please make them both go to sleep at the same time!!!!!!!

Shell- best to get her checked out, if there happens to be anything wrong its easy to fix the earlier its found.

Maz- hope you enjoying your family!!

Still waiting on the sms from ambz should be soon.

kell has headed up to her mums for a couple of days but as been flat out, sure she will pop in soon

Just wait Ness, soon you will have 3 that won't sleep at the same time! :P

Shell I agree, keep an eye on her for a few days, otherwise, you could always pop in and see my sis at her clinic. (She is an Osteopath) SHe works with little kids with the same problem.

MAZ - Welcome home to you and MAT!!! hope the kids were very happy and surprised!! hope you are resting at home as I type!....

Ness - thanks for the Av mate... Hope you get some sleep or rest time, did they get to sleep eventually?

Meg - hi mate how ru, lets catchup on msn soon ok?

Girls, how about we have a MSN chat this weekend now that MAZZIE is back??? any night preferred?

Shell - Julia's foot turns in a bit too. Not sure what to do about it yet...

Chrissy - good to hear from you! how you feeling today???

Gotta make Julia some chicken nuggets so back soon!

Bel
    xxx

welcome home maz

i enrolled caity in day care, or we call it school for her, so she isnt confussed, as all the kids go to school and she does too, she starts tomorrow.......i cant wait to have a day off. it cost me $29 for the day with everything supplied, from 6am-6pm, axcept im not real sure about them using spossies on her, as i never buy them......oh well ill get oevr it..

hi to everyone i am so exhausted atm, too tired for personals.

*Nessa* Guest

Chrissy- enjoy your day!! Can you supply cloth for them?? and maybe a pail with a lid?? so they dont have to use sposies.

Belle- have done your av, got two designs for you to chose from so when you log into msn wiill show you.

hi Nessa thanks mate, unfortunately my MSN is not working grrr can you email it to me???

Chrissy - goodluck for Caity tomorrow at daycare, thats great hon...she may get a rash from the sposies, Julia does from the daycare sposies as they are cheapies...

*Nessa* Guest

Umm whats you email again belle??

Hey all,

Maz - welcome home to you and Mat, hoping everything is going well for you.
    Ness - hope Annika is doing okay now.
    Chrissy - yay on Caity going to 'school' now - good for you to have a break.

Well Rylee and I arrived in Aus on Sunday night - have just spent the last few days organising things, getting all the utilities connected and have the removalists booked for Friday - I have organised a babysitter to look after Rylee for day as I can't direct the removalists and look after her at the same time. DH doesn't arrive till after the 18th so it will be a busy coupel of weeks till then.

Okay, hugs to you all,
    Laurin xxx

Meg.. hi hun. Thanks for asking. Im here. Been lurking lately just cos i dont really have much to say. Jess and i are up at mum and dad's atm. Spending a few days here with them and my family.

Shell.. gee thats strange. Hope its something easy fixed or something she'll just grow out of?

Maz.. hope youre home soon honey.

Ness.. hope the girls are ok now and have a good night sleep for you.

So yes, we're up at mum and dad's for a few days. We went over to my sister's this afternoon. She has 3 kids and the middle boy loves cars (as does Jesse). But mitchell has millions. Jesse was in Mitch's room with him and his other cousins all afternoon playing with Mitch's cars. When time came to leave i went in to help pack up.. well boy did the tanties start with Jesse! Then come time to leave i had to litterly carry him out kicking and screaming! hehe, poor boy, just was having so much fun.
    Well best go shower since i havent since swimming this morning. Hope everyone is well.

Kell- Enjoy your time there. Lol at Jesse he sounds like a real boy chucking a fit over cars!

Laurin- Once you get all settled in you will feel so relieved I bet! How is everything going between you and your Dh these days?

Chrissy- yay on the daycare, now you can finally get some much deserved time to yourself. $29 is great price too for the day. I didn't realise day cares provided nappies, all the ones I know of around here you have to take your own.

Belle- Msn chat sounds good. Fri only night good for me, working sat so won't get home til after 10 but I'll see what suits everyone else.

Meg- So where bouts is your sisters clinic located? I might need her for myself one day, few nurses at work see osteopaths and swear by how great they are.

Ness- Did you get any time to yourself today, hope you get early night tonight.

Ash has been such a whinger today and chucking full on tanties and not really eating, its been very draining day. I was glad when bedtime came around.

Congrats chrissy on your day off! you deserve it mate!
    Well so so day here. Went swimming with the girls at the pool which was fun but at home this arvo was a nitemare/They constantly fight and get jelous of each other and its double trouble when both are tired.Millana is asleep but ruby is still up at 730pm so aaron has taken her to the park.Hopefully wear the minx out as she is too cheeky for her own good.
    I checked your pics maz in the nappy thread and mateauz is gorgous.Hope you are all alot less stressed being home together once more.Vy must be very happy to have her mummy again.
    Ok gotta go.

Maz - What a relief that you can go home and be with your family.

Caddie - Hope the girls were good for you overnight.

Lauren - Welcome home! I hope you are settling back in nicely.

Kell - Hope you are having a nice time with your parents.

Belle - I will be away at the holiday house this weekend, so no computer for me!

Wow Chrissy that's cheap for daycare! Lucky you!

My sis's clinic is a fair way from you, it is in Wantirna. But she could reccomend someone nearby if you wish.

I had a bit of a teary last night. J clocked me in the nose again. and I had had enough! I am still feeling sick, and all I wanted was for Dh to give J a bath. I had already been to work, got home, cooked our dinner, fed j, cleaned the kitchen... All I wanted was 5 mins. Well I didn;t even get that. So I storm off and get J in the bath, then he comes in saying "I said I would bath him." to which I said, "I asked you 40 mins ago, It is now 7:30, and J really should be in bed." So I bathed and dressed him, and was having a cuddle, when DH thought it would be a good time to play with him and Raz him up, so he is laughing away on my lap, and threw himself back, and hit me in the nose. I was furious and upset. Not with J, but with DH, as none of it would have happened if he had helped me in the first place.

I hear you Meg, mine can be like that too - 'what, I was going to do it'. Umm...a baby's not like the dishes or the washing, which you can take your sweet time to get to mate. You can't make him wait 30 mins for his dinner while you just finish the last level of your game.

Who's toilet training their kids? Just thought of it as Stinko's pooing while he eats brekky, and since it's hard to miss his poo face, I'm wondering if I shouldn't be racing him to a potty these days. Although his AB poo stinks...eugh. Better go change him.

Kell, Riv loves cars too, we don't have any here, but at church creche he can't get enough of them!

Chrissy, a day off sounds like a rare thing for you, hope you get a chance to relax.

Big hi to everyone else...EUGH he stinks.

Meg.. honey sorry you had such a bad night. I hope today is better for you and your nose is ok. But i do understand where youre coming from. I have similar issues some times with Grahame and bathing or tickling jesse to death just before hes about to go to bed. They just dont get it do they!

Nelle.. yeh we discovered Jesse's love for matchbox cars when DH pulled his old toys out at the IL's. We've since bought him some for home and he is just mad for them. Will walk around all day with one in each hand! Nah we're not potty training yet. Jesse wouldnt have a clue. I dont think ill be starting until next summer at least.

Ok going to look for these pics in the nappy thread..

so few takers for MSN chat tomorrow night any else free? shall we do 9pm?

I will belle if kids behave and go to bed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast