Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #92

What?! Meg honey, seriously have a chat with your dh and see if he'd rather holiday somewhere else. You could go somewhere where it's cheaper to stay, London isn't cheap to holiday in.

As for the SIL, I think it's completely reasonable to tell her that it's not an option for you guys to pay for your own accommodation for a month, especially when you didn't budget for it, and you'll just have to catch up with her another time. She has no right to sook about that, that's just really thoughtless of her. Big hugs, what a pain. Definitely see if your dh wants to do something else.

*Nessa* Guest

Gorgeous Pics AnnaT

Meg- i cant believe your SIL would do that.

Nelle- i wish i could leave the house work, but as my parents who are my landlords like to pop in without calling i have to keep the house tidy as they are looking at buying us a newer more modern house to live in and want us to prove we can take care of it.
    I have been at DH to pull out the weeds for the last 5 weeks and he hasnt done it. and I am really not in any state to do it myself, i would get stuck down on the floor.

I think alot of my prob is that i cant admit i need help in real life. none of my friends know how much pain i am in atm with this pg or how badly i am not coping.

Plus we are so so broke atm, i cant afford to do anything. (my fault though for going nuts on nappies)
    Last edited by *Nessa*; February 8th, 2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: ETA- admitting my shopaholic spending

Maz- Its great that you are home and I am really sorry to hear Mat now has cerebral palsy. I googled it to read up more and they were saying there is different types. Do they know what type Mat has or is it too early to tell? I presuming too its too early to know the extent of it also. I really admire you, you are such a strong woman going thru what you've been thru. I'm amazed you haven't had a nervous breakdown! How is everyone? I bet they were all so excited when they came and picked the 2 of you up.

Ness- Big hugs to you too sweety. I tell you, I have had a couple of times like that since having Ash. Just sometimes I just feel so trapped in and that everything is just getting on top of me and I can't get out. Feel like I am suffocating or something and I just want to get away. Its an awful feeling. On your Tuesdays I say stuff the housework and have "ness" time. Just lay on the couch and read mags, watch tv, nap, do absolutely nothing for a whole day.

Meg- I would be so ****ed off to. Accomadation is not cheap and why say stuff like that if she is just going to turn round and say too bad. Have you already paid your air fares? Anyone else there that could help you out, even if just short time?

AnnaT- Ash is getting naughtier too these days. She does that thing where she looks straight at me while doing something she knows she is not meant to and then keeps doing it. God they are so cheeky. Hope you sort out Rips unsettledness. Things should start improving and his feeding hopefully will become longer in between feeds.

Jodi- that sucks bout the job, if she isn't doing reception is there a spot there? I guess they already got someone to cover her and she'll prolly stay on now. Cheeky Nina quiting her day sleep. I so need that break when Ash has hers.

chrissy- thats great you and Craig had a nice day. maybe you could make it your weekly thing or fortnightly when caity is in 'school' and you and Craig can have some quality time together.

Nelle- We have a potty and I've sat Ash on couple times but she doesn't do anything. I'm not fussed, she still is young. It'll be easier when she understands and I can explain it to her. I think we'll go alright toilet training cause she sees me on the toilet and I try to tell her do 'wee wees' then we wipe ourselves then we flush and wash our hands. so shes learning all that. owies on the needle. Penicillin hurts. He should've given you in tablet form!

Not much here. been at work and now feel sick, hope I'm not catching anything from all you sickies.

Shell maybe he gave me an injection cos it'd work faster? I have to have one tomorrow morning too. I was pretty darned miserable when I went in. My face looks great too, my AB's are giving me a lovely red pimply rash, but I can breathe now and that's probably more important...

Oh, forgot to say, I hear you on the naughty kids, it's kind of cool to see, cos it means he's growing and learning, but ohhh with the boundary pushing hey! Riv holds his bread over the side of the high chair like 'do you dare me? Do you?' And I say 'NO. On your plate'. And he takes a bite and then slooowly reaches his hand back over the side of the high chair...'do you dare me?'
    He only gets two chances, drops it once, I say 'No. Bread goes on the plate'. He drops it twice, the plate disappears and I say 'All gone'! That learns him.

Shell might be onto something Chrissy, a regular date with Craig sounds awesome for you guys (I was going to say awesome and leave it at that, but no offense, I wouldn't be that into a regular date with your dh, so I had to clarify ).
    I think Rans and I need to get back into the habit, we were doing so well for awhile there, and now we don't make time - holidays and Christmas threw us out of whack.

I think Df and I too need to make time for just us. Just last couple months we've been fighting more and I feel we are sort of stuck in a rut, we don't really 'talk' as such. just talk bout Ash or what we gonna have for dinner.

*Nessa* Guest

well i feel alot better today.

I went to bed last night at around 10pm, shut myself in my room with no DH (cant handle his snoring or attitude atm) and i slept from 10-6 completly uninterupted!!!! Man did i need to pee when iwoke up. The i layed in bed and listening the the girls do ther misbehaving for DH til 9:30am when i decided ok i could get up now.
    Dh after 2hrs of dealing with their whinging was realyy to scream and actually said i know why you are ready to snap!!!

So now that i feel refreashed we are going to go on a faily trip tp the wildlife park, hopefully we can tire the girls out.

Thankyou all for your thoughts and ideas

Shell sounds like my relationship with my hubby. Feeling sick? are you pregnant honey?

We went out on a date last night, actually was really nice. Gotta pick Julia up today from Mum

Nessa - it is normal in the 3rd Tri for the depression to be worse I was told. Thinking of you mate.

Nelle - hiya....gotta love the boundary pushing, loved your story about the highchair! Julia does the same so cheeky!

Back later girls gotta puke again.

Bel
    xxx

Hi ladies...

guess what...

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!

Tiarna Aaliyah Martin
    Born on Monday morning at 12:41 am after only a 5 and a half hour labour
    She was 2.6kg and 48cm in length.
    She is absolutely beautiful and has taken to the breast like a pro
    I couldnt be happier.

Nessa I messaged you when i went into labour and after i had bubs aswell but i guess you didnt get them lol

Anyways its all good
    We came home on Wednesday morning and have settled in well.
    Savanna loves her little sister and trys to help mummy as much as she can with her

ok gonna go post in announcements
    hope everyone is well and when i get some time will catch up with you all

luv ambz

Congrats Ambz!
    Good to hear you are doing well. We been wondering what was going on.

Belle, no not preg, think I'm just tired out, stressed out and need a break from everything. So your m/s still not settling down?

Ness- Hope you are having a nice day with the girls. yay on you getting sleep. I kicked Df to the spare room too last night and slept so well!

Congratulations Ambz, and what a pretty name, she shares a birthday with my daughter

CONGRATULATIONS AMBZ!! And welcome to the world little Tiarna!!! What a pretty name!

AnnaT.. what a spunky little man.. glad things are going well for you!

Meg.. oh dear.. how rude of your SIL! Did she give you a reason? I think thats terrible. :hugs:

Nessa.. why dont you take the girls down to the park or something. You dont need money for that, then they can run around and wear themselves out while youre getting fresh air. Hmm.. well as a tenant, doesnt matter who the landlords are, if they are going to inspect and make judgements on how you are keeping the place, they need to give you notice of an inspection.. that is your right.

Nelle.. what a cheeky monkey!! Jesse kinda does that in ways. He'll go to touch something hes not allowed to and will sit and watch me, listen to me saying no and will keep going to touch until i stand up then he runs hehe..

Belle.. is that m/s gonna end for you?! I really hope so!

CONGRATS AMBZ

J has a new thing. He spins around in circles till he gets dizzy and falls over!

Congratulations ambz on Tiarna! Glad all is well and hope to see some more gorgous pics!
    Maz,i hope mateauz comes through fighting and he only has a mild case.It sounds like you are being positive but please feel free to rant and rave because you must be having a stressful scary time. Obviously someone above feels you are a strong and loving mum because he has given you two special kids to look after.I so wish i lived round the corner but by the looks you have a great network of friends here on BB who have been giving you support. Take care.
    Megs ruby does the same thing at the moment but she thinks its dancing!
    Ness sounds like you need a hug too.Glad you got a sleep in.Hope your family day is a good one.

Congrats Ambz.. hope that you are settling in well.. she looks adorable in your ticket photo. .

congrats Ambah beautiful name

Congrats Ambz!!! She's gorgeous!

Congrats AMBZ!

Girls, so for those who can make the MSN Chat it will be at 9pm tonight Sydney time. Look forward to chatting to you all!

Ps. Maz has to reinstall msn, so if you see her log in and shes on your list please invite her into the chat as she wont have everyones details. TA

Cant chat now still looking for a new place to live, so back later... hello everyone.

Bel
    xxx

*Nessa* Guest

Congrats Ambz!!!!!!

Hmm i didnt get any msgs. hmm hoping i gave you the right no!!! (just checked i did give you the right no. wonder what happened to the sms's

Well the girls had a ball!!! will upload some pics later, but i am beat again. all those hills arent fun

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast