Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #92

Cut me deep Shell, cut me deep.

hi girls

Im knackered went to swimming lessons with Julia then Lollipops indoor playcentre with Sydney BB girls and just got back!

Anna** if you are lurking I hope that Xander is doing ok hon. I hope you havent ended up back at ER. Hope you got some sleep too. Thinking of you

Bel
    xxx

Is something wrong with xander? I havnt read anything...Hope all is well.
    Test rach! you never know...
    Well we had gymnastics this morning which millana loved.The problem was ruby wanted to join in but that doesnt happen till she is two. And then i have dropped millana off at 1230pm to 230pm at thriving threes.A pre kindy program where they learn craft and stuff. She didnt cry when i left her so alls good its when i pick her up! Plus alot of kids crying because its there second week so that will most likely be millana next week.lol Hope my baby is ok..
    Belle and ness hope the hubyy situation is improving.
    With millana we didnt toilet train till 20 months.She went ok in the summer months but when ruby came big issues and would wet herslef all the time. I left it a month and then she was fine.We started on potty and then toilet.Big thing is prompting and having the toilet where they can see it all the time.It took millana 2 months and a maybe an accident here and there to be trained in the day. At night she still wears pullups but has made an interest if wakes at night to go to toilet.

shell and Caddie nah no tests here and well I shall just wait and see, live in the land of denial for long enough might make it true

Thanks for thinking of us Bel...

Yes girls, Xander was in hospital. Gave us a huge scare with croup so bad his airways started closing. Thankfully, somehow in our mad panic, Scott & I kept our cool and steamed up the bathroom to give him a bit of relief whilst I packed, we then raced down to the ER where he went blue - they then gave him steroids and some adrenaline. He had more adrenaline to keep the airways open until the steriods had time to work. We stayed overnight with nurses checking his stats every hour or so (?)... after more steroids, he was breathing well enough that we were allowed to go home. The little bugger is now fighting fit (aside from a minor cold) and you'd never know what he'd just been through!

:hugs: Anna

rach i reckon you O on cd 23 or cd24
    anna :hugs:

Thats no good anna,glad he is all better though. I had a friend whos little boy had the same thing.Took a few days to get over and some times in the shower.Good job you recognised the signs!

Yeesh Anna, what a fright! Glad he's fine now.

Not much happening here, I'm all clean now Shell, you'll be glad to hear. Had tradies here putting in a fan, and now I have my house back, tis nice. Albeit with rather a whingy bub! Bring on dinnertime I say.

Anna - what a huge scare for you all! Thank goodness he's alright now.

thanks for taking a look Chrissy as I said am just sitting back and playing in the land of denial

Anna, so happy to hear he is doing little better now....Such a strong little man!

Thanks girls re your thoughts about me atm. Things are doing ok in hubbyland at the moment, we are going on a date tonight as Julia is with Nana. Hopefully this time will help.

Gotta get ready now for the date and meet him there so back later tonight.

Bel
    xxx

Oh dear Anna i hope hes ok now

Anna** - thanks for the update on Xander.. glad he is better .. such a scare for you all.. xoxo

Rach - i looked at your chart and have NO IDEA!!! Sorry.. i really should work how how they all work.. this temping buisinses lol

Ooh ahh enjoy your hot date Belle!

Rans is getting me a paddle pop and a glass of milk. Mmm.

Then I have to research how much fridges sell for on ebay, cos I want to get rid of our old one!

Anna- God how scary! Thank god everything is ok and you thought quick. That xander sounds like a tough little cookie!

Nelle- Yum, hope its chocolate one. I haven't had a paddle pop for so long.

Belle- Enjoy your date, will be nice to get out just the 2 of you child free.

Ash is still in a bit of a funny mood, she'll be fine for awhile and just suddenly be miserable and clingy for awhile. Have no idea what the prob is!

I hope you enjoyed your date belle!! Sometimes that is what you need when you've been at each others throats. I hope it helped you both.

Sorry rach i have no idea about charts and the like but the longer af stays away the better the chance hey you could be UTD? Goodluck.
    Belle hope your date went well. No such thing as dates here.Aaron works too much and noone can babysit the kids.But we get on so not much drama here.
    Ness,how are you.
    Maz how is mateuz? And you of course.Hows vy with mat?
    Ok not much here,going to be stinking hot and im hiding in the shops this morning finding a bday gift and valentines...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast