Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #94

Thanks for that Kell,

for tomorrow

Kell- What time tomor is the scan? I want to be able to think of you at the right time, maybe send me some ESP mind messages so I can know straight away, lol.

Meg- Ash was quite sooky this morn too, thought it was teeth cause she was chewing on her hand like mad, yet when I drop her at IL's she was fine! They must have soothing effect. That nurophen for kids is a godsend, I find panadol doesn't help much at all.

Nelle- You got me laughing with your song now I have it singing thru my head.
    Oh and you and Maz asked I am making sleeping bag for Ash, never recieved that pattern maz, (god knows where it ended up!) But managed to find so called easy one at spotlight, we will see when its done how easy it is!
    And maz, yay on mat's weight gain! All that golden booby juice!

AnnaT- Oh poor jett, has he settled ok for the night? How scary, I am terrified of spiders, I've used that outdoor stuff before too few years back and it is crap!

Ness- Wow your belly is so cute and neat! Nice little bubba tucked away in there.

Chrissy- oh god Craig hasn't had the best of times with all these operations! How you coping with him? is he a good patient or a whingy one? And what are you doing re-organising the house! i think you have enuff on your plate!

Haha.. its 2pm Sydney time. Hope this day goes fast! Have to wait for DH to get home from work this morning so couldnt make it any earlier unfort.

Thanks Meg

Im just hoping everything is ok with bubs. Still havent had overly much kicks so honestly does not bother me what the sex is, i will be happy either way as long as bubs is healthy.

Morning ladies.

Good luck today Kell, Im so excited for you!

Jett had me up and down all night. He seems a bit better, less swelling etc but super cranky. Probably doesnt help he's tired because he was awake for 1.5hrs at 4am and 1hr at 6am. I have tons to do today (like groceries and cleaning the house) but Im not sure Im going to be able too. The inlaws arrive on Monday morning so I might actually be able to have a nap every afternoon.
    Had Ripley weighed on Wednesday and he's 6kg and 58cm long already Such a buddha. Cant even credit the formula for it as he's only been on it a week.

Marni - thanks for the tip about Zyrtec, will get some today. I never even thought about using an antihistamine

Put some pics of poor J's bites in the gallery if your interested.

Poor little Jett. Well him and J were up together. J was u from 3am until about 4:30 then 6:30. Got him back down till 8:30 ish. His bum is red raw. He won't even walk it is so sore.

I have booked back in to the doctors. We have an 11am appointment. His mouth is so swollen and sore, as well as this sore bum. He might need more AB's.

God, whats going on in here?! Ash had me up too last night bout 2am just crying and just wanting cuddles. She was still little upset this morn but seems to have settled down.

Meg, owies, poor J. Hope Dr can sort him out and give you something good for his bottom.

AnnaT- Skip all house work and rest! Use coles online or something instead of dragging yourself out shopping. I had look at the pics, god it loked awful, poor little Jett.

Kell- 3 hours to go!

AnnaT.. Awww poor Jett.. are you putting anything on it? Dont know if calamin lotion would help any.

Meg.. oh i hope J is ok.

Shell.. woo i know.. i hate waiting

*Nessa* Guest

Hehe snuck on mums comp!!!

Kell- dont forget to sms me, ( i wont post the news but i want to know before everyone else ) Good luck

Ok the girls are trashing mums house

BBL

Am putting calamine lotion on it. He's wearing long pants cause its a bit chilly outside and thats helped him not to pick at them. He's asleep atm and hopefully will stay that way until Im ready to do the groceries.

Hi all,
    Got back from the Dr's. J's bum is so red raw it has blistered. His mouth is still really hurting him too. He is still asleep, and has been since 12:30. Poor little poppit.

AnnaT - It is chilly here too, and windy!

Kell would have had her scan by now.... Will have to check back in later.

*Nessa* Guest

kell is on her way home. She will be here soon.

I know

Well im back... and....
    its a.... GIRL!!

Little miss wasnt being very co-operative.. nothing like the ball of beans Jesse was! But he pointed out a part (will have to look at my dvd again) that looked very much like a girly hoohaa! And said ill say 70% youre having a girl because her legs keep getting in the way its a bit hard to see.. he kept looking and said theres still a chance it could be a boy as the penis may be hiding but im pretty sure its definately a girl, id say 90% girl. SOO WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! Im just so happy that she was all ok, everything was perfect and as he said couldnt be better.. so VERY VERY HAPPY INDEED!!!!

Hehe.. sorry in keeping you in suspence! we had to do the grocery shopping. But guess who we bumped into, my FIL! Told him and he was almost in tears! Just melted my heart. I really hope i can give him that grand daughter!

Ok best put the shopping away.. back shortly!

Congratulations!!! Whoo Hoo!! Glad yor scan showed your little healthy Girl!!!

I am so glad that she is healthy.

You will have to give me your girl recipe when we TTC

Congratulations on your healthy bubba girl!! Now you can buy the pretty pink clothes!

Thanks guys. Still a chance it could be a boy so will be keeping all the receipts but the guy saying 90% is pretty good for me. Either way im happy
    Meg.. for sure! If she is born a girl then yeh ill be pretty pleased the method worked!!

Oh and thought i might reveal our girls name.. "Keira".. Not sure what her middle name will be as yet.. still have plenty of time to pend on it
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 29th, 2008 at 04:01 PM.

Awesome Kell, glad you're happy and bub is healthy. I think Keira's a pretty name.

No good on the bottom Meg! Riv had a blister or two on his bum from teething once, it's amazing how quickly that toxic poo can work isn't it! I remember we just cotton balled Betadine onto his butt.

Congratulations kell! Thats wonderful news to hear.Glad all is ok and love the name too.Well done!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast