Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #95

Nelle you look great! Love the forward facing shot. Looks like a little bum poking into your ribs!
    Ok personals later my day has been hetic. Ive taken millana to gym,done shopping,taken millana to "school", pruned a grevillia and got a rash,picked millana up,cooked dinner,dishes,entertained girls and then taken dog for walk. Im friggin exhausted...Cuppa and bed.

Quote Originally Posted by caddie View Post
    Nelle you look great! Love the forward facing shot. Looks like a little bum poking into your ribs!
    Lol, well that would make for a freakishly looooong baby Caddie, considering that it's engaged! Though that's what much of Riv's weight was, his length.
    I think the butt's around my belly button, I'd put my money on that bump being a foot, my right side is getting quite the battering lately.

That IS an incredibly busy day, good on you!! Sounds like your rest is well earned!

Nothing much more to say, just trying to wind down with a beer mug of milk before bed.

Hope everyone has a great night's sleep, along with the rest of their families!

Hi Girls. Sorry Ive been slack about posting more but both boys have a cold and my inlaws arrived Monday so not alot of privacy.

Ive got an appt with my GP for thurs to get Ripley seen to finally. The poor kid just cant settle or feed well, he's constantly groaning and crying. I really think there is something wrong, so Im hoping my GP takes me seriously and we can fix the poor boy so he's happy again.

Ive also decided to give relactation a crack I can still squeeze some milk out of my boobs but it isnt the good stuff so at my appt Im going to ask for some motilium to get my supply back and slowly reintroduce it. I tried latching him on tonight to see if he remembered how and he did it first go so no issues with attachment thankgod. I hope Im making the right decision, I really miss it and life isnt THAT much easier with him being ff.

Anywho Im trying to get him off to sleep so best get back to that. We're off to Melb on Fri night for 3 days with the inlaws and our friends+kids so excited to take the kids to Aquarium and Zoo, oh and get me some Krispy Kreme's

Big hugs to everyone xoxo

Nelle, your so tiny still, where are you hiding that baby girl? Yes Im 100% sure its a girl Not long to go now, you must be so excited!
    Maz, Mat is gorgeous as always! Cant believe theyre 2mths old now

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaT View Post
    Ive also decided to give relactation a crack.
    If you need a cheer squad, we're right here mate. That's awesome that your little guy reattached well, sounds like he feeds like a champ.
    Hope you can get stuff sorted at the dr's too.

As for the gender, well, you'll all just have to wait and see won't you? You're right though, not too much longer for Ness and I at all!
    Time flies when you're having fun hey! Don't believe me? Well how about this - in about 5 months, some of the older bubbas will be turning 2!!

Hush Nelle, I think we're all living in blissfully ignorant bubbles where 2nd birthdays are concerned

I personally dont want to think about it because then I'll have to be sad that Ripley will be 1 a few months later Atleast I might be pregnant again by then

mum3girls Guest

Love the belly shots Nelle - gorgeous!!!!! Now, who to hassle....... Kell and Belle!!!!! Where's your shots girlies??????

AnnaT - Good luck with relactating honey, trust me - all the hard work is worth it. Make sure you have a good cheer squad on your side, will make the hard times easier to get through.

Maz - Woohoo!!!! 8 weeks

Annie - Have fun with the inlaws. How's your jobshare going?

Jodi - Will have to send you an email soon, we've got the ball rolling - just waiting on a few things. How's Heath going now?

Ambz - Love Savanna's site!!!! Both your girls are so beautiful!!

Hi to everyone else - Rikki, Caddie, Laurin, Rach (if your lurking), Chrissy (eagerly waiting on your belly shot too), Anna, Helen, Meg, Marni, Shell, Ness.......hmmm, smack me if I forgot someone

Ambah's just gone back to bed - we've had a shocking evening. It seems every month (about the time I suppose I'm ovulating) she gets a nappy rash and it plays havoc with her sleeping for a few nights. It seems so painful, and I've just worked out that this is the 4th month in a row it's happened. The only thing I can put it down to is that my milk must change in those few days and that's what's causing it??? I haven't been able to find any info on it whatsoever, so dunno. Oops, spoke too soon, there she goes again.....

annat - good luck with the relactation!! Did I see right, you're going to start trying for #3 in August! We'll be going for a third, but not really sure when. Have you been told where you're getting posted to?

chrissy - can't wait to see some belly pics from you too.

shar - I remember when I was b/f Nina and each month when I got AF (yes I was one of the unlucky ones that got AF back straight after birth ) she used to be extremely unsettled and would almost refuse the breast. Luckily I only have short cycles. Hopefully the nappy rash clears up soon.
    Can't wait to hear about your plans around the house. How exciting!
    Heath's doing alright. He started his meds last week, and they started working instantly, very strong stuff they are. So (TMI ahead...) he can't actually ejaculate, but he gets the sensation as though he has!!! So that's why it causes infertility while he's on them. Dr doesn't know how long he'll need to be on them though.

I've had an absolute shocker of a night. Nina was vomiting last night after going to bed (thank god it was only once) and I had vomiting AND diarreah, at the same time! I made such a mess of our ensuite. Thank god Heath was there to clean it up for me. Then I got really awful pains in my tummy from the pressure of vomiting so much. So Nina is being babysat by a family member and I'm going back to bed. I'm totally exhausted. And I feel like I'm getting the flu as well.

Thanks to everybody for the advice! I have tried pretty much everything. She wont eat any fruit either - except for fruit flavoured yoghurt. That is why it concerns me so much. She never used to be fussy then suddenly one day she decided that she didnt want to eat anything! Veges are shocking - the only way i am able to get her to eat anything other than mashed tato is to grate them up really small and mix them into 2 min noodles. She loves those. If I puree them into her potato she wont eat it. I have tried all fruit she wont eat any of it. Occasionally she will eat a banana muffin for me. She even picks the sultanas out of hot cross buns before eating!! I will try the baby vitamins and hope that one day she will start eating for me again.

Annat - good luck with starting breast feeding again I really hope that it works for you both. I also agree with you on not wanting the to turn two. I just want Tiana to stop growing up! I want my bubba back.

Jodi - I hope that you and Nina are feeling better. Lemonade icypoles are great when sick

Maz - Thats great to have made it to 8 weeks. He is such a gorgeous little boy!

Ambz - Thanks for the vitamin name. I will have a look for it and see if she can take it.

Nelle - Its hard to believe there is nearly a full term baby in there! You have a cute baby belly.

Nessa - Did you finish packing? Hope you are feeling better and everything is settling down.

Sorry to all that I missed. Hope everybody is having a lovely week!

I don't like this undressing themselves business! I put Ash down at 12:20 for nap, 1:00 she is crying, go in she is sitting with her legs dangling thru bars, naked (cept for nappy) all her PJ's on the floor, sheet, teddy all on floor!

Marni- I was thinking too bout suggesting smoothies? If she likes milk type drinks maybe you can make fruit smoothies, that was only way my sister got fruit into my nephew and he wouldn't eat vegies either.

Jodi- How are you both now? Ash has had some diarrhea too yesterday and so did Dh last night, lucky nothing explosive and no vomiting. Make sure you both keep up your fluids.

Mum3girls- maybe you could try the mylanta on the nappy rash, worked great for Meg and J. If you can predict when its happening you could even try next month using it just bout the time it occurs to stop it.

AnnaT- Hope relactation works well for you. Have you stopped BFing all together at the moment or were you still doing 3 feeds a day? I think it should work out if you persevere, maybe try expressing bit too just to stimulate your breasts and help get your supply back up and running. breastmilk might also help his tummy bit too.

Nelle- I can't guess with you what you are having, my mind won't decide, hmmm must mean its twins and you're not telling us! And fruitless hot cross buns are the best! Saves me time from sitting there carefully picking out every bit of fruit (which my sister and I used to do when we were kids)

Belle- Oh wow I hope you find out the flavour and let us know too! (not like nasty Nelle keeping secrets, lol) Has the m/s settled doen for you yet?

Ambz- Those teeth broken thru yet? We are having similar probs here Ash is chomping on her fingers constantly and getting very grizzly.

I have been baking mini banana muffins from scratch! (I'm usually a packet chick) taste quite nice too, just hoping the real food critic passes them.
    Went to the park this morn befoe it started heating up and stopped off at newsagents for my powerball ticket, tomor night I'm planning on being $15 million richer.

Oh Jodi what a horrible night you have had, bad enough just one of you being sick but both you and Nina - not good - hope it was just a quick bug and you are on the mend. Hugs

only a quicky..sorry girls

Jodi - OMG you poor hon!!! I hope that the gastro nicks of really soon.

AnnaT - way to go hon...Am sure you can do the relac thing!

MArni - I have a penguin waffle maker and make zuchinni ' penguins' in it...its the only way i can get Wilehlm to eat zuchinni and mushroon, and onion..let me know if you want the reciept..

AH having a horrible day. vy got her 18month needles (chicken pox) and Mateauz got his 2 month needles...Im ready to run for the hills. If you hear youdelling...its me!

Jodi - Hope ypu get a good rest today.

Shell - I too pick the fruit out of hot cross buns. Even better. get the chocolate chip ones.

Marni - J is also totally off food. All he will eat is cheese sandwiches and fruit. He used to eat everything, but since he got sick about a week ago, he will eat maybe 2 spoons of veggies, and that's it.

Shar - Like Shell said, try putting mylanta on her bum if it is sore. It worked for J. was recommended by the GP.)

Nelle - Nice belly pics!

Caddie - Busy day yesterday. Hope you have a quieter one today.

AnnaT - Good luck with the relactation.

*Nessa* Guest

Nelle- yay on the belly!!!! bubs looks long

jodi- hope you feel better soon

Well my head hurts

Bye all

i just put my 28 week belly shot in my gallary.

i have a really sore throat and feel ill, must be getting what caity has.

Jodi hope you get better soon. Gastro is not nice at all.Poor thing.
    Maz oh your so fuuny.Hope they dont get any reactions from the needles. I marvel at how you cope with everything. I just got the new cricut expression on layby. Will help me with making stuff for the baby markets.
    If anyone interested in baby names for doors pm me and i will let you know what the go is. IE;the sort that go over handles,trinkit boxes,memory boxes and canvases even.
    Soon i will have a diecut that can make paper dolls i can dress up and stick on canvases. The one i did for vy will look amerturish in comparison.Will def have to make you another mazzy. Or a cowboy/prince or super hero for mat.
    Chrissy you are all bump. No weight looks any where else i can see. Fabbo!
    um sorry mental blank but ruby likes to eat! Likes her bot bot and its millana the fuss pott.
    Hope your headache goes ness. Rest girl!

pm-ing you now caddie!

chrissy - I agree with caddie, you look great. All belly. How are you feeling?

maz - how did Vy and Mateauz go with the needles? Nina has been really off since her 18 month needles. It doesn't seem to be normal toddler behaviour either, it's like she's coming down with something. But the needles were a week and a half ago, and she's still the same way.

Nessa - how's your head feeling?

I'm feeling much better. I've slept on and off all day, and having lots of fluids. I feel well rested, but still a little squirmish.
    We just a huge battle with Nina just before she went to bed. One minute she was happily playing, the next she chucks a huge tantrum, and wouldn't settle. She'll settle with me if I'm holding her. She was tired though. I get too emotional when she chucks tantrums like that. Luckily Heath was home and he took over.

Jodi -Its still "up in the air" as such (for DH anyway ) but I'll get my way hehehe I would like them atleast the same distance apart as J and R but more like 2yr gap if everything works out ok. We're going to try for a bit of pink but will take whatever god gives us. I'll stop the mini pill in July and we'll go with the flow because I could still be breastfeeding by then (providing the relac works) but if after a couple of months nothing happens I'll wean and try clomid again.

I even already have a boys name picked out So if we follow tradition it might be a girl because we got 2 boys and we never had a boys name settled on until we HAD to pick one once we saw their goods.

No word on where we are going yet but Ry got told by someone that it'll be either Townsville or Darwin but I will still consider Sydney a choice until I get told otherwise by the powers that be in Canberra. Hoping they'll tell us soon, Im dying to know so I can start planning/cleaning/packing.

Townsville or Darwin hey. You didn't want to go to Darwin did you? When you do find out, when will you leave?
    Good luck baking a girl when the time comes. I asked Heath the other night if he can give me a boy next. I'd love a boy for my last, having had 2 girls first. But like you said, whatever we're given I suppose.

belle - not long till you scan I bet you're sooo excited. It's on the 10th, isn't it??

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast