Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #96

Congratulations Laurin!! I think they say a line is a line? But thats great news!

Wow that sounds fab laurin! Fingers crossed for you!! Congrats.
    Maz,how did today go matey.
    Meg sent you a pm!
    Girls are better.Millana still has a cough though.We off for two days R&R tommorow so will be awol!

mum3girls Guest

Any news from Maz yet?

Laurin, that's great news honey!!! Are you going to test again in a few days?

Meg - Dammit, I deleted my facebook account!!! Oh well, I'm sure the photos are gorgeous.

Jodi and Shell - Yeah, you don't have to apply for the immunisation bonus, just as long as centrelink have bub's medicare details and has been immunised up to the 12 month ones. They do a check about 19 months old of the register and you should get paid around that time. If your hanging out for the $ though, you can call them and hassle for it - but it's a low priority payment I believe.

Belle - That's great that Julia's feeling better, Ambah's just getting better now too.

Laurin - Congratulations! They say if you can see it from an arms distance away it is really there.

Ambz - Have you tried a baby swing? I know that it isnt teaching her to self settle but at least you will have some time without her in your arms. Quite a few of my friends have them and swear by them. My Tiana was the same, silly me didnt buy a swing but I did have a baby bjorn sling which at least meant that I could move with her in front of me. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Maz - Its great that the first tests went well. Good luck with the next lot of drs.

To all that just had the chicken pox needle - they may get a reaction a few days later fever and slight rash. You prob already know but in case you dont (like I didnt) you wont worry that they are getting sick. Tianas went up to 39.

Ok, sorry to all I have missed cant remember without quick post. Going to hide some pureed vegies...

Happy Easter!!!

Thanks girls, I can only just just see at arms length, maybe I am imagining things, my cycle is all over the show and we would have had to have been incredibly lucky to have something happen while DH was home over the two weeks.....so I will wait until after Easter to test again....

Maz - hope everything went well today, it was probably a very draining day for you.

Hope everyone has a great Easter and gets to eats lots of Easter Eggs.....

Laurin xxx

Maz-That is great news that you are able to get the seat for Wilhelm. Do you get help with $ for the price of all of it? Hope that all went well with Mateauz. Have been thinking about you a lot lately. I dont know how you manage, you are being such a great mum to all of your kids. How is Nikolaus coping with everything? From what you have said before he sounds like a wise old soul, so I can only imagine he has been trying to help.

Laurin-Wow I have my fingers crossed for you. I have cycles that are all over the place aswell but I managed to fall preg at christmas time. It can take you by suprise. A line is a line, cant wait to hear the news from the test after easter.

Shell-Wow what a good girl Ash was.

Hope all of our preggy girls are doing well, aswell as our new mums (well 2nd or more time over).

Better go, I forgot I was boiling water, better go and checked that there is some left.LOL.

Love

I hope everyone is having a lovely Good Friday

Well everyone must be having a good good friday cause so quiet in here!
    I haven't done all that much, took Ash to the playground, made cubby with blankets and chairs and Df spent the day in bed on major hangover.
    I was very nice and donated some money to the good friday appeal.
    So who in here eats fish for good friday? I do and not eat meat but Df is 'naughty' and eats meat. Guess it depends on your beliefs.

I don't eat meat today. I don't eat fish either (don't like it) but DH is a good Catholic boy, and he and J both had fish.

hi ladies!

hope you are all enjoying your easter weekend!

just quickly...

I went out and bought the Lullabub cot rocker from baby bunting. Cost me $250!
    But i tell ya what.. it was money well spent!!!! Tiarna has been sleeping fantastic in it!!! First night on Thursday she slept from 10pm -2am then 3am till 8:30am then 9:30 am till 11:30am

Last night she slept 9pm-2:30am then 3:30am till 6:30am then 7:30am till 9:30am

its such an awesome invention!! Those that dont know what it is ..well its like four bowl sorta things that you place under each leg of the cot and they have a spring suspension in them and you plug it in and turn it on and it gently rocks the cot. you can even manually rock the cot yourself with just one finger. Its preset to thirty minutes and then turns itself off and it has 4 different rocking motions.

I originally saw it on Today tonight or A current affair.

Its such a relief on my back and my arms from rocking and tapping.

Better go get ready.. gotta do last minute easter egg shopping hehe

Take care ladies!

Love ambz

ps. thank you for your advice and kind words when i was so down
    xoxoxox

Ambz,- even though its costly sounds like money well spent. Very worth getting some relief, plus after you've done having kids you'll prolly be able to resell it at a good price. You must be feeling alot better too getting some sleep. I'll have to keep it in mind for #2! Isn't it a great feeling when you work out something that works.

hi shell!

i was just searching posts on "lullabub" and came across a conversation you and maz were having when the girls were around 6 months old!! hehe
    wow old posts really bring back memories. you were asking maz about the lullabub cause you were having trouble settling ruby.

it was definitely money well spent!! what would sometimes take hours trying to settle and resettle tiarna has turned into 20 minutes!

now to get her to like the pram..... loll

Oh wow, I love reading old posts, does bring back memories!
    I hope you get her like the pram, its a lifesaver for us, even now when Ash has bad days I take her out in it and she's quiet.

HAPPY EASTER!!!
    Hope everyone gets lots a chocolate and stuff your faces lol.

My family is coming over for easter egg hunt so that should be fun and last night we went to BBQ at Df's parents and his family. Ash had a ball and a late night and now she is still asleep but I am wide awake! Always the way when she decides to sleep in.

I am guessing everyone else must be having a great weekend because of how quiet it is in here. All those gone away hope your having great time.

mum3girls Guest

Happy Easter Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not much happening in this neck of the woods, just making sure the kids dont overload on choccy

just had a visit from Belle, julia and jeffery, it was lovely to catch up with them and belle bought me a sneaky easter egg.

have a great day girls

Happy easter everyone!
    We been away for the weekend. Ruby is still under the weather and hasnt been eating or drinking much at all. I dont know whats wrong.She just spits nearly everything out.Still has a bottle now and then to keep her going.If she not better by tues i think back to the dr's.
    Believe it or not we actually had dinner on friday night with sara marie fedele's family from big brother.The whole clan was there and her mum made the best spread.They live next door(the mum) to my Good friend in margaret river. I was expecting a snob but she was very nice as was all her sisters. They tried to cheer up ruby when she was down.
    Ambz thats great bout your rocker!!! Well done.
    Chrissy how nice of belle to do that for you. A good in friend in deed you are belle!

oh wow Caddie, I love Sara marie she always appears really friendly and down to earth on everything I've seen her appear on. Poor Ruby, this has been prob for awile now does she still have the ulcers?

Chrissy glad you and Belle had a great time.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast