Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #97

meg ...think I will be coming to your place for dinner tonight, sounds alot yummier than my pummpkin soup and sausages and mash...

hi ladies just a quick update as ive got the flu now so feeling crap..

took tia to doctors yesterday for follow up..
    forgot she was due for needles so i was by myself with no support person... god i was a wreck.. when doc asked me how she's going i just broke down could hardly talk!
    anyways ... it seems even though i feel im getting no where .. the zantac is working as she is able to take feed without much trouble. before she wouldnt even drink.. so thats a plus.
    she has up'd the dosage according to her weight and has now put her on prescribed formula called Pepti Junior formula. Its damn expensive.. the size of a small milo tin and yet $20 per tin. but if on prescription its much cheaper. anyway the cost means nothing if it means getting my lil one better!
    i still have to add thickener to the bottle.. its a little fidgedy getting it all ready but im willing to do whatever it takes.
    Last night she slept pretty well...i dont want to jinx anything though..
    she seems alot more content now when awake after a feed.. she will talk and laugh smile and just be happy... such a change from a crying hysterical baby only last week. before i could not put her down after a feed she'd be in so much pain!
    a happy baby really does make a happy mummy. Having savanna at my aunty's during the day also helps me to get a break. When steve gets home from work i go and drop savanna and leave him with tiarna and they get a little father daughter bonding. He commented that she is laughing and talking to him and i cant describe how great that made me feel to see that he noticed.. before he would come home and go straight to bed! so this is working pretty ok so far...lets keep fingers crossed.

im so so sorry i havent done personals in a while i hope you all understand.
    i am attending a sleep settling school tomorrow in koo wee rup so gotta be out of the house by 7am. arghhh so early!
    wish me luck !

luv ambz
    xoxoxox

I did m23girls and its def a BFP, the line is darker today, can see it without squinting

Put a pic in the gallery.

Oh and DH knows too, he said he wasnt surprised. We're not going to tell anyone until I get an u/s in 2 or so weeks to see a heartbeat.

I can see a line annat. Congrats!
    Meg when you going to london? I cant remember?

I too can see a line!

I leave for London on 18th April. We will be gone for 4.5 weeks. We are going on the way via KL, and coming home via Japan. While we are in the UK, we will also be visiting Scotland and Ireland, as well as a weekend to Spain (a friend has a house there)
    So all in all a full on few weeks.

Shell - If it would help, do you want me to look at Spotlight for some fabric?

belle, hope your ok hun thinking of you

maz, I GOT IT........wow you are fab woman.....I LOVE IT ALL

ambz, that is fantastic news so far. Like you said, a happy baby is a happy mum, which is the most important thing. You sound so much happier in your post too. So much more relaxed. Best of luck at the sleep school tomorrow. I hope it works for you.

mum3girls Guest

Woohoo AnnaT!!! I can see the line if I tilt my head to the right

Ambz - Sounds like things are starting to look up - that's so great hun. You forget so quickly how much hard work newborns can be, hey? It's all worth it when you get those gorgeous little smiles that just melt your heart Good luck for tomorrow

Another flyby, Si's snoozing so I've just realised it'd be smart for me to nick off and do a similar thing.

Perhaps it's just one of those 'moments' in our thread Belle, I know I've been somewhat self-focussed lately and a few others going through stuff have been too. Let us know how we can support you though, just cos I have my head in the sand a bit doesn't mean everyone does.

Ooer, my mum's on the phone. Later! xo

$hit hot Chrissy - super glad that it got to you hun

Wow AnnaT!!! Congrats.. i hope all is well with the pregnancy .. xoxo

Wow AnnaT!!! Congrats.. i hope all is well with the pregnancy .. xoxo

Nelle- I was wondering last night what Silas meant cause I passed a sign on way home from work saying St Silas church and thought Oh he must be a saint.

Annie- Sorry to hear bout the m/c. How you feeling about it?

Meg- Thanks but they finally found the fabric they wanted costed arm and leg too, this bridesmaid business it getting quite costly! God so close now til your trip I might jump in your suitcase I've always wanted to go to England.

AnnaT- Yes I think I can actually see the line this time, congrats!

Ambz- How is everything been? Has Tia settled alot since the new formula and meds increase? Its great to hear she's been alot happier lately sounds like things are going in the right direction, soon this will all be a distant memory and you'll have a happy settled baby.

Laurin- how did your appt go? I was like that with my first u/s thinking that they were gonna say umm theres nothing there! You working on any particular strategy with the getting Rylee into her own bed all night? Hows the m/s?

HelenP- Has the bead come out the othe end? And hows the lip? Has the Dr sorted it out?

Chrissy- Thats great they're going to induce you, they'd be crazy not to with your history.

belle- How are you today? I'm sorry that you feel you're being ignored. I do try to include everyone.

We've been to the zoo today. Was quite nice. Ash got tired and bit grumpy so we had to leave before we saw everything but did get to see what we wanted. She is now still awake playing around, had a second wind or something! I do hope she has some sort of nap or she'll be terrible tonight.

man it is quiet in here today, so I will do a post to liven things up NOT......

Shell - did Ash settle down after her big day at the zoo, she would have loved it I bet.
    Helen - any news on the bead?
    Ambz - great to hear things are getting better, good idea to have Savannah looked after for a few days a week, will give you those days just to concentrate on you and Tia and she will love being with other kids as well, hopefully she will come home very tired and fall asleep easily. How did the sleep school go?
    AnnaT - how are you doing???

Hey, can someone enlighten me on why Nessa isn't posting anymore under her name, have i missed something, am I complete moron or can't we talk about it???? What about Kell and Rach.....havn't seen them for ages, if I am bringing up something I shouldn't just tell me to shut up.

Okay, today was hectic, Rylee was in child care, I had my doctors appointment, he did the bloods and urine so hear back next week. I go for my 12 week scan mid May....it is all happening, I still can't believe it, probably only when I see bubs on the scan will it all seem real. Then did the groceries, took some rubbish to the tip, and cleaned the house, picked Rylee up and made dinner. She had a huge day so has conked out now - yay. Still havn't started on the putting her back into her bed at 3 am - maybe on the weekend - I am hopeless, she is actually very nice to cuddle in the middle of the night as DH is away.

Okay, hope you girls are having a fantastic night, hi to Meg, Belle, Kell, Maz, Annie, AnnaT, Anna**, Jodi, Mum3Girls, Rikki, Caddie, Vixstar (if your lurking) Chrissy, Rach, Nelle, Nessa... hope i have got everyone.

Laurin

xxx

Hi all,
    I'm here, but worked today and exhausted.
    Be back tomorrow

Wink

Check out the pic in my gallery!!!!!!

Annie-So sorry to hear about the m/c. I know how hard it can be for you, here's hoping it happens for you soon.

AnnaT-Yah, so many of us here preggers Sending you sticky vibes

Ok, I have forgotten so much of what I was going to say, Hi to everyone.

The bead still hasnt shown itself so he is off to have an xray on Monday to check for it and if it doesnt show up on that, well who knows where it has gone. His lip is good and bad, it's not his teeth causing the problem but he has developed an ulcer from where he hurt it so once that clears up he should be ok.

Better go.

Love

helen - a huge congratulations to you!!! When is your EDD?
    Hope the xray on Monday shows the bead still in there!

laurin - nessa chose to leave BB for a number of reasons, and I believe Kel is very busy and tired with being pg and with Jesse, but both are still around if you want to get in contact with them.

Helen, Yay we get to be DD buddies again! Whats your EDD?

Laurin, Im ok just really tired and crampy. Today is the day AF is supposed to arrive sooooooooo Im sort of just waiting waiting to know either way. Did another test though and still a faint line but you dont have to squint to see it, and its darker than yesterday so all good signs. How are you feeling?

Hello everyone else!

Jodi - OMG 6 weeks to go for you chicky Im so excited!

ETA - OMG I forgot, we got our posting orders finally! So the paperwork is in with the Army housing people and I just need Ry to get me one more form. We could be out of here by mid May depending on available housing. Im so excited!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast