Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #98

morning girls

just an update from me

we took my kids to there fathers for the entire school holidays( it was my time to have them), the more i thought about looking after them, cleaning and cooking, i just thought there is no way i can do it, so i only have criags 2 here for a week plus caity, and craig has been doing all the cooking, as i am so big and awkward that i can only stand for 5-10 minutes, and i feel like im gonna colapse. on wenesday i had a 2 hour burst of contractions, which were very regular, and i was starting to get in all sorts of pain, which resulted in a bit of moaning, i ended up getting in the shower to either slow them up, or see if it was the real deal, as much as i want this baby out, its just to early, so luckily for us the shower stopped all the pain...

anyway i hope everyone is travelling well.......have a great day

Chrissy- I hope you get some rest and relaxation with less kids there. From the sounds of things you might not be all that far of, but try keep him in there couple more weeks.

AnnaT- Don't take something you're not going to be happy in cause then you'll be stuck in it, wait til something you really like comes thru, even if you have to wait that bit longer.

Chrissy - I too hope you get some rest with a reduced kid load!!!

AnnaT - What if you just say no? Do they have to find you something else, or do you just have no choice?

Hi Shell!

Sooooooooo tired. off to bed for an early night. Starting to get a bit scared about taking J on such a long flight. This time next week we will be at the airport.

Chrissy - I hope that the rest of your pregnancy flies by and isnt too uncomfortable for you. Try and get some rest!

AnnaT - Good Luck househunting! It is a stressful thing to do.

Meg - Have you got a portable DVD player or Laptop? Worse case you could even play his favourite dvds the whole flight!

Hi to everybody else!

Australia Zoo was fantastic. TIana loved Bindi and the Crocmen, which I didnt expect. Everytime they finished a song she jumped up and clapped and yelled YAY! Then went right back to dancing. She also loved the otters and petting the baby animals and the kangaroos. It is a little expensive but well worth it! (But I also love going to any zoo!) Unfortunately she is stil awake, I put her to bed at 7 and it is now 8.50 and she is still awake. It looks like we are back to being difficult to put to bed again .

Anyway, I better go and do some washing. Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Wow only a week to go Meg! That sounds great! How long are you going for again?

Chrissy, sounds like a good idea for the kids to be at their dad's for now. You'll want your rest.

Jodi, Cocopops are the BOMB! Fruitloops too.

Rans is out getting milk & bananas and stuff (just a few basics), AND Maccas because I haven't had takeaway in ages and I haven't had a frozen coke for ages and I'm going to have one after our last feed before Si has his long night sleep! Looking forward to it actually. Really hungry now though, and trying not to snack while I wait!!

Oh hey, we got given a pretty decent Coles Myer voucher from Ran's work - what should I get? I've got a mental block, can't think what we could possibly need...maybe perhaps a Fisher Price Jungle water thingo that goes on the cot (like the Ocean Wonders Aquarium that Riv had/has). But that wouldn't use terribly much of the voucher, since it's on sale at Myer at the moment.

Nelle, get the fisher price thngy then spend the rest on yourself! I'm boring with vouchers I always put them aside for when I actually need (or really want) something.

Marni- Whenever Ash has a big day she is terrible to get down to sleep too, think they just get so overtired by it all they can't shut there mind off. Glad you had great time though.

Gymbaroo started back again today, its funny whenever a new term starts back cause its then I notice more Ash's development. Just how much better she can climb and do all those physical things and then in the musical part she seemed more settled and joined in bit more. You can see all the kids getting more out of it.

hi ladies...

i just want to thank you all for your kind words through this tough time..
    i know my situation is not as bad as what many other parents face day to day and i have so much respect for those strong people.

i feel i have been quite negative and only pointing out the bad things lately so i want to inform you on the good

My beautiful little girl is 10 weeks on monday. She is now 4kg. she is talking smiling cooing and blowing bubbles. I dont want to jinx anything but I do think the losec is making a huge difference as she has been having some good sleeps. We have our good days and our bad..but im hoping she will improve as each day comes. I can see a whole new little girl emerging...she has developed her own little personality and when she looks at me a smiles it completely melts my heart and reminds me the rewards of being a mother.

once again thank you for thoughts and encouragement.
    hopefully once things get alot better and easier i will be able to post more often and do personals.
    thinking of you all and the pregnant ladies and new born babies.

luv ambz
    xoxoxox

Thats great ambz,glad things are looking brighter for you.One step at a time hey? You will need to put some piccys up of your gorgous girls.
    Chrissy how are you? Any more contractions.Hoping little liam is baking a little longer.
    Hows everyone else?
    Im flat out. Got my baby stall in mandurah tommorow then my store opens monday!! Cant wait. Im stressed out trying to get stuff ready.

Hi all,
    Mega busy today. My sister is over, so pretty busy. Taking J to a local farm tomorrow. Should be good.
    Hope everyone has had agreat weekend.

Caddie good luck with the store.

Ambz - It is good that you can see the positive.

Hi all! had a great time at the stall.Had some sold and lots of positive feedback so all in all im happy! Just uploading stuff for readyness of tommorow and hopefully my link will be up other wise check the BB business directory tommorow.
    That was nice of your sister meg to visit.I wish mine would but she's in adelaide so a bit hard.lol

Meg, great you could spend time with your sis.

Caddie, yay on the store, all the best with your preparations.

Hugs Ambz, keep us posted on how things go, great that there are positives you can recognise!

I get you about the gymbaroo Shell, every time we go the the local park, River's got a whole new level of awareness and tries new things, very fun.

Hellos and hugs to everyone else.

Who's had a windy baby before? What did you do? Si is breaking my heart, poor thing, all I hear is straining and cries. I didn't get to sleep til 3:30 yesterday morning...(Riv's teething too, doesn't help things really). Ahhh there he goes again.

mum3girls Guest

Nelle - Here's a few tips I can think of off the top of my head

• Try giving a small amount of water - from a bottle or from a teaspoon
    • 'Bicycle' his legs (IYKWIM?)
    • Bouncing on a fitball if you have one
    • Gently massage his tummy
    • Lie him on his tummy and massage his back

Um, that's all I can think of right now, will let you know when I remember more - hope you get some relief soon

nelle i use to use the brauers natural wind drops or when a little older infacol? not sure what age you allowed to give but the above points are great to try first.
    my store is now working! just awaiting on a link from lucy! so you guys can have a squiz or just go to wahmnaps site.

Hi Caddie,
    I can't seem to get your store up. Can you PM me the link?

Nelle - I think Shar has given some good advice. Also the Brauers is pretty good. You must be mega tired getting up with 2!

Meg it should work grr,lol.
    Wahm Naps

Im going to go and try and link it to my sig now.

Great store Caddie! I'll definately be ordering a Pirate canvas from you soon, theyre fabulous! Hopefully next bub will be a girl so I can get the pink canvas, I just love it

Hey looks grouse Caddie! Gee we've got a lot of clever Trevors in here don't we! :P

Hey Nelle how are you finding motherhood with 2 kiddo's? Cant believe Silas is 2wks old already, time flies when your having fun Any more piccies for us to look at????

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast