Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #98

Shell sent your item yesterday.Let me know if it gets there. The post man stuck it in too bags trying to get it cheaper because silly me forgot that if its over 700g its more moila. But not to worry! Its all a learning curve.

Congrats Helen

Sorry cant chat. MJ asleep and i want to head there too

Hope you got that sleep beatrix.
    Um ot much here. Had a big thunder storm last night. It actually went all night.I havnt heard a storm do that for a long time.The girls slept through it but not me.
    Ruby has had the sorest nose all week.All scabby looking.She has a cold now but initially i think she picked at it and made a sore.She hates me trying to clean it to.Screams her head off.
    Millana has a cold and she is coughing and got a husky voice.The voice bits funny but not the coughing till you spew.Poor thing.
    Heard from rikki the other day.All is well with her.
    We got a new work vehicle Thankgoodness.I was sick of the other costing us a fortune.So another bill to pay off.
    Ok im off to the post office in a minny to post your things sharls and annat.

Congrats Helen - sending you sticky vibes for both bubbas!

How are you feeling now belle. Hows julia. You both dont have chicken pox or do you still have to wait. Did you ever manage to read that book i gave you.lol Not to worry.

helen - that is fantastic news! congratulations to you all! :woot:
    Sending lots of your way that they both stick. Let us know how you go with your next scan.

Sorry I've been MIA lately. As some as you know, I've got family issues going on ATM which is taking up a lot of my time. But slowly getting through it all. This weekend is going to be really tough on me as I have my sister in Perth, my mum in hospital and Heath in Townsville, but I'm sure I'll manage. Heath is hoping he can organise his bro and/or mum to help out. Fingers crossed they can.

On a lighter note, Heath went to a trade night tonight for work. When he got home, he was telling me about it, and said that they had topless waitresses serving the drinks!! I was just gobsmacked, as was he! I said to him. He said he didn't know where to look as they were everywhere!!

belle - I do want to say a very big thank you for your phone call the other night. You have no idea how much I appreciated you ringing me and calming me down, and talking me through everything. You're such a wonderful friend. I hope the situation hasn't triggered anything for you though.

Sorry for lack of personals. I need to go back and read everyone's posts now.

Hi Belle - How are you going?

I hope everyone else is well. Just packing here...

ETA - We posted at the same time Jodi. Look after yourself hun

Hi girls
    Jodi - I hope you get some help this weekend hun, I also hope everything works out okay for you and your family.
    Meg - do you go tomorrow??? Wow - how are you feeling, if you get a chance to pop on before you go it would be great.
    Helen - how are you going?

Okay, sorry for lack of personals to everyone. I took Rylee for her swimming lesson this morning and this afternoon we both had a two hour sleep - i don't know who was more knackered her or me.

Good night
    Laurin

Jodi honey - Your mum is in Hospital? I hope she is ok hon. Good to hear your Sis is over in perth mate. You will get through this honey, Your welcome honey

Caddie - hello, still waiting, being confined cant catchup with any friends or anything. She has a few weird spots they say that can be the injection she had on Saturday to try and stop them... How are you going and the kids?

Meg - hi hon, how ru going - hows James? Where you going? Havent been around for ages so missing out on lots of info.

Shell - eeeeeewwww I hate huntsmans they are harmless but scare the crap outta me. How are you and Ash?

Chrissy - how you doing mate??? thinking of you - any day now....

Hello to everyone, gotta have some rest time on the sofa.

ETA - Laurin just saw your post your 8 weeks already! wow thats great how you feeling?

Bel
    xxx

Belle- I was told at Ash's immunisation to just watch there spots cause the fluid in them is what is contagious. They told me just to cover them up so not to pass anything onto anyone.

Jodi- I must've missed something, I didn't realise you were having family probs, I hope everything works out well. Hows the pregnancy going? You feeling ok? How long will Heath be away for? Lol at the topless barmaids! Can't believe it, were there any woman there?

Caddie- I can't wait to get my mail! Thanks for letting us know how Rikki is, I miss her and Anna. Hope your girls get better soon and not pass it onto you.

Nothing here really, just been to work, off to footy tomor night though yay! Go saints.

SO SO im going. just need to relax. Just need to control my yelling. I think its normal but its not but i will need to control it. I just thinkl girls r older thn not. Dont worry. I wil be fine
    Belle can u chat next time im on msn?

caddie - hang in there honey. Are the girls still sick, or are they getting better now?

belle - Nina had a few spots after that injection as well. It's probably nothing, but do keep an eye on her. Yeah, they've moved mum out of ICU now and into a ward, so that's a good sign. I haven't been able to see her yet, hoping to get there today.
    How are you going?

shell - I know, I'm not really saying much on the public forum, but it's in the platnium section about what I'm going through. I just wasn't comfortable putting it on the public forum.
    Heath should be back Sunday night. And yeah, there were some women there last night!! It was the first trade night Heath had been to, so I think he's going to expect that everytime

wow laurin, 8 weks already! How are you feeling?

Meg - just wishing you a fantastic holiday and I hope all the things that have gone wrong so far mean that your holiday is problem-free and you have an awesome time with DH and J.

Laurin x

Is meg going today? Have a fantastic holiday! Can't wait till you're back to hear how it went, and see some pics.

hi all

wow Congrats Helen.. hope that the pregnancy goes well,, no wonder you were so sick!! Double the delight!

Meg - enjoy yor trip!

Ill have to go and re-read the last hundre posts or so to catch up, been a bit busy of late.
    xox anna

Thanks girls.
    We leave later this evening.
    Some of you will probably be mummies again by the time I get back!

I hope everyone has a great mothers day.

Will be back again at the end of May.

just popping in to say have a fantastic time away Meg

I am sooo jealous Meg. Have a fantastic time away. At least pop into internet cafe just once to say hi to us!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast