Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #98

mum3girls Guest

Caddie - Huge honey.

Meg - Have a great trip!!! Hope everything goes smoothly from now on.

Jodi - Hope everything's ok. And OMG at the waitresses!!!! How weird is that though? At a trade fair of all things? Oh well, I'm sure someone thought it was a good idea

How long are you going for again Meg? (How long is she going for guys?)

Oh well, I'm sure someone thought it was a good idea
    I'm sure lots of people thought it was a good idea Sharle! :P Honestly though...and big hugs to you Jodi, praying for you.

I just thinkl girls r older thn not.
    I can be like that too Caddie, I sometimes expect things of Riv that really aren't realistic and then get frustrated with him. Are you due for a bit of 'me time'?

Mum babysat Riv last night while Rans and I went shopping. Was good, except the Fisher Price Waterfall soother thingo we bought seems to be stuck on demo mode (sigh, why can't things just work?) so looks like we're heading back today to swap it over.

Have a great time meg!
    Im just tired.Ruby has me up 5am everyday.Yesterday she had 1/2 hr nap so made it a looonnng day.Plus they got colds. Once i get a sleep in iw ill be fine.A sleep in for me is anythuing past 630am.
    I have almost completed your books jodi. They will cheer you up because they are looking great.

Hi Girls

Nelle you mentioned the Fisher Price Waterfall soother thingo - I know they are on special in Myer for 1/2 price - has anyone else used them for their bub and are they good??????

That's where I got mine - I'll let you know if it's good when I get the replacement one! :P

Riv has the Ocean Wonders Aquarium (which looks like it's changed now, looks totally different) which I really loved, I would just have it on the nature noises when he was a baby, and then as he got older I would have it on the noises and lights - then as he got older and figured how to use the controls, he'd have it on movement, lights and songs. Now, we haven't replaced the batteries and he just plays with the spinny thing sometimes (which I *think* the newer ones don't have).

Meg- have a great trip!!!

Caddie- I am the same atm the girls are driving me bonkers and i need sleep. With the yelling, im sure my neighbours must think i am nuts or i like the sound of my own voice.

Jodi- hope everything is ok hun (hmm about the topless waitresses!!)

Well i had my first bf in public experience on tuesday, at first i was trying to hide with a blanket but then it was just so awkward and umcomfortable i threw it on the floor and went blanket free!! I was just in a little bakery/cafe so it wasnt bad. but it was in a tradie area and was lunch time so all the guys who worked in the area were popping in and out. its was funny how they would glance over then quickly turn away!!

Just popping on quickly to: Wish Meg a great trip, I hope you have loads of fun.

Thanks for all of the congrats, I am lurking a bit as I am in quite a bit of pain and feeling constantly sick and sooooo tired. I have another scan on thursday so will probably update then.

Make sure you all take care.

love

Helen take care hun, we look forward to hearing about your scan your bubbas are doing beautifully!!!

mum3girls Guest

Helen - Good luck for your scan hun - will be keeping you guys and your precious bubbies in our thoughts and prayers

hello giorls

sorry ive been AWOl for so long...family keeps one busy IFYKWIM and we've all had gastro so the last thing Ive wanted to do is sit here with knickers full of [email protected]. .getmy picture

OMG Helen - I am so happy for you (just read over the last 10 posts) a huge congrats babe!

meg - have a wonderful holiday

Ahgh there goes boobie monster again

I WILL return!!!

Goodluck helen for thursday. ive got my fingers crossed mate!

Leving for the airport in the next hour. i will try and pop in if I can. I will be back 21st May.
    Sorry haven't had time to read todays posts, but I did notice Maz's sexy new look

Well i must be the only one that doesnt have a life. See what happens when you get a new addition.Busy,busy.
    I have been patrolling ebay.Not such a good thing when bored.lol

dont go their Caddie

i did that yesterday and ended up buying an embroidery machine

Go hawks!!

I'm with you Caddie, go hawks caused I tipped them!

Speaking of footy, was my sisters birthday Thurs so I took her to the saints/ essendon game last night and yay saints won! Was great game. Df is an essendon supporter so I have really been rubbing it in today, lol.

Well I wonder how Megs plane trip went with little J, would be so hard a long flight and a toddler.

Hey Mazzy, love the new AV. Few people been having gastro at moment, Df had bit of it too.

Helen, those twins must be doing well if they are causing you all that pain and sickness!

Beatrix- Yay on public BFing it is bit daunting at first but then you think who cares and start whipping them out everywhere. It is funny though how alot men get uncomfortable and don't really know where to look. How is everything going?

God I have pigged out on all these chocolate eclairs, gonna get holes in my teeth at the rate I'm going.

Both my boys are asleep................at the same time. OMG. Ring the bells people

I want to go to bed, Ive been up since 6:30am but sheesh Im loving the peace and quiet. Dh is next door getting to know our new neighbours.

I wonder if there's enough hot water left for a bath. Oh my I forgot we had one of those its been so long

Hey Shell- Well i have just sewn myself a breast feeding cover cause i am a bit shy and Miss MJ like to fuss a bit sometimes so she pulls on and off and flashes me. We are doing well

Dh goes back to work on moday eekkk. dont know how i am going to cope with all three on my own. And we are going out on monday so should be interesting. We are headed to a play cafe and its about a 40min drive and MJ hates the car. I so hope she sleeps.

Last night we actually got a 6 hr streach between feeds yay!! was hoping for the same thing tonight but she is screaming again.

Annat- enjoy the peace i love it when mine are all in bed,

Maz- cant wait to see what you whip up with your new machine!!!

well she wants mummy have to go

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast