Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #99

Is Activite yum Maz? My MCHN suggested I drink it, for supply if I ever need it, but also for something else that I can't remember...maybe it's just got good vitamins in it or something?

Jodi that's exciting, good to know things are starting to happen hey!

Lol about your cooking Laurin.

Happy Birthday Kell!!!

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY KELL,
    HAVE A GREAT DAY

LAURIN & RYLEE XX

Happy Birthday Kell!!!

So how old now or is that a secret?

I forgot to say yesterday I got my goodies from Caddies shop and they are fantastic, look even better in the flesh than in the pics. So now to do up Ash's room so I can put frame in there and my friend better hurry up and have her baby so I can give gift!

Maz- Ash was terrible cat napper, the worst part for us was we spent more time settling her to sleep than she actually slept! Hope Mat has better day today.

Nelle, from what i remember of having activite as a kid, yuck, can't remember why I hated it just rememeber I did! Milo is my number one, don't know if that helps supply tho.

Happy birthday KELL!!! hope you have a lovely day.
    Thanks shell! Glad they got there safley. And i am busy making more stuff!! So stay tuned folks...

nelle - I love Activite!!! I drank it every now and then when b/f Nina to help with low supply at times. If I was ever out of milo, I'd drink Activite instead.

maz - how was your night with Mateauz? Did he settle down?

Happy Birthday Kel!!

Having a cruisy day today. Nina was painting before, and kept pointing to it, and saying 'Dadda'. So I think the painting is for Daddy. She hasn't had a sleep today, doesn't even look tired. She's outside at the moment playing in the garden. At least she's happy and not annoying me. Well yet, anyway.

Thanks so much ladies.
    Am 28 today.
    Had a lovely morning.. mum and dad came down from the coast, brought some mud cake mmmm and spent the morning with Jess and i. Now he's sleeping and im just relaxing with a hot choccie.

Hope everyone is well.

Jodi.. wow not long to go hun! Boy that time has flown!

mum3girls Guest

Kell!!!!! Hope you have a great day hun

It's a beautiful moment in the Rans & Nelle household - both boys asleep! Been that way for awhile actually...and I can guarantee that just as Si wakes for a feed Riv will wake for food too...ah well. I'll deal with that when it happens. :P

You can see how old birthday gal Kell (see it rhymes!) is at the bottom of the main forum page. I'm a good sleuth hey! (ETA: Okay, a slow sleuth though!!) Hope you're having a great day Kell.

Just had a visit from another BBer (Wardygirl) who told me that her bub's colic kinda went around 8 weeks! Gave me some hope! Though Si's better today, thankfully!

So, mixed opinions on Activite hey...I love Milo too, such a Milo girl - I'm not a fan of Nestle though, they've got some pretty dodgy ethical practices, particularly with their promotion of formula in other countries, to the detriment of breastfeeding. Might give the Activite a shot...

That's so cute Jodi that Nina's painting for her dad - or is the painting of her dad?

Hmmm...I really should go out and make some noise so Si and Riv wake up...just 5 more minutes...

mum3girls Guest

Gotta say - love your new little saying under your username Nelle!!!

Wow Kell 28! For some reason I thought you were younger than me Sounds like you're having a good day, are you going out for dinner tonight or just chilling at home? It's my mum's birthday today, so we've got dinner plans Yay!! Don't have to cook!!

To be 28!!! Im 32 this year.lol Mud cake sounds heavenly.
    Im glad you are some some you time nelle. Its great you got them both down for a sleep.It never happened for me.
    I so miss milo but im not allowed to have it.I usually drink some swiss miss and that gives me a fix.
    Jodi i sent your items today!! Hope you get them soon.Will pm you my bank details soonish.
    Im currently cooking lemon chicken.I hope it turns out ok.Im slow cooking it.I put lemonade in it too. Just something im trying.lol
    Ok ruby has woken and is being a little clingy. BBL...

lol nelle, I hope it's not a picture of Daddy, it's terrible!!! Did you get any rest while both boys were asleep?

Sounds like you had a lovely day kel. How's everything going with that little princess that you're baking in there?
    A friend of mine found out the other day that they're expecting a little girl too, and they too have a little boy. She even looks similar to you!

shar - have a good night tonight.

Nina still running around full of energy, and no sleep. I think she'll be in bed early tonight though.

ETA: woohoo, can't wait to see them caddie!! That was super fast.
    mmmmm, that dinner sounds yum!

happy birthday kell have a great day

well contractions have started again today....the last 3 hours, no one is home except caity, craig is 3 hours away in the rain on the bike.....our car has **** itself ( since friday).....at least we are up to date with our ambulance fund

and i will be 39 next month

look after yourself chrissy. Call the ambulance as soon as you need to. Keep us updated, or text someone to update us. And best of luck.

wow Chrissy - hope things go smoothly, yep don't hesitate to call Ambulance if you need to.

Jodi - little miss Rylee hasn't had a sleep for the past two days, yesterday she fell alseep having her dinner and then was feral when she woke up and wouldn't eat anything, today no sleep and has just fallen asleep at 4.30 pm - oh well, at least she might wake up a bit happier to have her dinner.

Kell - great you are having a nice day, wish I was 28 again!

Mum3girls - yay on not having to cook - it's always nice isn't it and then no dishes after.

Nelle - great for you the boys were alseep at the same time - Bonus!!!

Maz - how is Mat today??

Okay better go do something while little miss is napping.
    Laurin

OMG Chrissy I hope that everything is alright.

Happy Birthday Kell, hope you had a great day.

Caddie-mmm lemonade, sounds interesting.

Jodi-That's sooo cute that Nina painted a picture, Eithan would paint everything as well as the paper. How are things going? Hope things are getting better. Not long to go now.

Laurin-Rylee sounds so much like Bella its funny. She used to always fall asleep late arvo, be cranky and hardly eat tea and then be up until 11pm-1am. Hope that she sorts herself out soon.

Shell-Hope that things are going well for you.

Nelle-2 sleeping at once, sounds bliss. Aktivite is nice, but I find it is nicer if you melt it with a tiny bit of boling water first before mixing with cold milk. Makes it more like a choccy milkshake then, rather than a cold milo. The milo bits are nice but the aktivite bits, not so nice.

Well that was a massive post for me of late, hope you are all well. Eithan is tearing up the lounge room as he is really tired so better go.

Love

Happy birthday to your kell!!!

bbl need to unwind after being at work today and place with my kiddies

Hey Helen, everything seems to be going well at the moment, I hope you start feeling better with all that m/s. When did you say your next scan was?

Chrissy- You still home or having a baby?!

Ash is drooling everywhere, she has this cold plus I can see canine coming thru. She wouldn't sleep this arvo so being unwell she just looked so tired all day. Snot everywhere.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast