Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #99

Wow, it appears that everybodies little ones are trying to stop having their day sleep, not just Tiana. Somehow that makes me feel a bit better, knowing I'm not alone in it.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Kel! Glad that you had a fantastic day!

Chrissy - Good Luck, I hope you can keep that baby in there a little longer!

Nelle- Yay for the boys sleeping together! That must have been some great rest time for you.

Helen - Good Luck tomorrow!

Shell - The teeth are awful! Tiana just broke her third canine (from what she will let me see anyway), so only one more to go!

Beatrix - I'm sure in no time having the 3 girls alone will be just like having 2!

Caddie - How was the lemon chicken?

Jodi - Did daddy like his picture?

Well hello to everone I missed. Tiana woke me well before wake up time and I have only had one coffee, I'm off to find more sanity juice. Have a great day everyone.

Morning everyone. I'm full of beans today and last night. I just can't seem to stop for 5 minutes and relax. For once in my life, I was awake at 6.30!! shock horror. I had Nina's daycare bag packed by 7, and her at daycare by 7.30. Normally I don't get out of bed before 8am!!!!!!
    I've rung mum, got her out of bed, and off to Maccas for brekkie. I'm craving a Maccas brekkie for some strange reason. I have so much on today. A wax, massage, have to buy and drop off a pressie for a friend who's had a baby. The list goes on and on and on!
    Heath loved his picture. As soon as he got home, she showed it to him. It was so cute. Today at daycare is a teddy bear picnic, and Nina was very excited to be taking her teddy with her to school.

chrissy - how are you going? I've been thinking about you all night. Hopefully for your sake you've had that baby, safe and sound. You've been getting pains for so long now.

Hi to everyone else. I'm starving, gotta run.

no baby here.........this is exactactly(sp) what i went through when i had Sean(#3) had that many starts and stops, when he finally arrived it was 25minutes and just making it into the hospital he came just after 37weeks, i have my midwives appointment tomorrow, so i might ask if she can check me out to see what is happenening as i am starting to get a bit paranoid, that all this pre labour is gonna make a quick labour for me...anyway im 36 weeks today so its 2 weeks till i get induced.

morning all

Jodi- you do have a busy day!!

Chrissy- hope everything is ok.

Marni- i hate it when Annika fights her day sleep!!

Well Annika is getting very good at these temper tantrums!! and i thought she would be placid. She stomps her foot and then crosses her arms oh and boy can she scream!!!

Well want to know something funny? I am function better on 5-6hrs sometimes less then when i was sleeping all day.

Jodi looks like you will be having the baby this week i think.
    Chrissy wouldnt suprise me if your sent to hospital early.Are you not meant to be getting special treatment at a bigger hospital?
    Up at 530am. LOL looks like its gonna be the norm...

$hiat how did I miss it - Kell hope you had a lovely birthday hon!
    I turned 33 this year....hmmmm we wont go there!
    Nelle - Aktivite...Love it...its full of vitamins and stuff..looks a bit like mouse pooh though
    Chrissy - thank god you have all the small baby stuff looks like your gonna need it.
    Hello everyone
    Have to share funyn story..i was BF mat on the weekend and I looked over and there is Vy, top up and her baby on her bb...it was so gorgeous. ah but the nappy she has on stinks right now...pawwwww

BBL

mum3girls Guest

Caddie - Just received the brag book - I have to agree with Shell - they look even better in person Absolutely stunning!!!! Thanks so much hun.

Chrissy and Jodi - Sounds like you both are on track to meeting your little ones very soon!! Good luck girls, hope all goes smoothly for you both :goodluck2:

Maz - How gorgeous!!!

Morrning all!!

Kell- glad you liked your pressie

Maz- how cute!!

Well guess what MJ can smile now!! would you believe she is a month old in 2 days!!!!

Beatrix- Oh how gorgeous, I just love those gummy first smiles.

Maz- thats great, already Vy is on the right track for Bfing her own baby one day!

Chrissy, I might have to keep my eye on news in case we see you delivery Liam on the side road or something!

Jodi- Hmm maybe this sudden rush around is cause Emily is getting ready to make her grand entrance. Enjoy your massage today.

I am so tired today, think cause I've been full on the last 2 days has hit me now.

Jodi - you sound like me a few days before Rylee came and I was defrosting the freezing with a hammer and screw driver to get the ice out.....not long now

Chrissy - get ready to go....

Maz - that is so cute....

Beatrix - love the first smiles....
    Okay can hear Rylee mucking around when she is supposed to be napping and she is saying "poo Poo" - better go check.

BBL
    Laurin

Thanks for the canvas Cads! I received it yesterday and it is awesome, you do great work! Cant wait to hang it in our new house soon.

Thanks guys! Im going to have a matching door hanger soon annat!!
    Ok off to work and
    THANKS MAZ! my fluffy mail aarived! I am going to use them as soft face cloths in the bath!!!

caddie - I have to email you...id love something but you dont have them and I so dont have the time.
    Glad you liked the wipes matie
    ness - how adoreable....OMG when did she get to one month!
    BBL trying to clean my pig pen

Thanks for the great idea maz) But for those ladies who have bought stuff off me and like it can you please leave me some positive feedback in the wahmnaps so other potential clients can see. Thankyou.
    You can tell maz is a top business woman!!!

mum3girls Guest

Will do Caddie - how do you do it??

I think in the forum or contact wahmnaps admin? If its too hard no worries. Maybe maz can enlighten us when she pops on next?

you have to go into the forum side of wahmnaps and leave a review in the review section.

I dont have one at all up pmsl....doesnt mean that business is quiet though

Im starting Herbal life shakes tomorrow cause I keep forgetting to eat properly (to look at me though you wouldnt know...fat ar$e is still there)

God I wish it would bloody rain! im sick of my plants dying!

Hey ya'll!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would pop in and say g'day...G'Day!!!! OBTW - remmeber me!!!! LOL

Have not read anything but often pop in and check out important things like the recipe section! Bit brain dead of late.

Bailey is thriving, asleep atm though....nearly two hrs in fact. Shock, Bl**DY Horror I tell you. Bought Pinky McKays book (Toddler Tactics) last week - staright to the sleep section after struggling and nealry going outta my mind about him sleeping though one night and getting up 1/2 doz times the next. We have even had screaming matches at 2.30am in the morning. Seems, Pinky has the answer......... He is growing up so much that its hard to believe we are heading down the 2nd bday path. Just getting over his 1st bday! He's still my bbay boy though.

Hope evryone is surviving this crazy Toddler-hood and Chrissy Ithink from memory you are not far behind me in the 'about to give birth' dept! Good luck.

Take care all, and belly rubs to those needing it. MWAH!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast