Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #99

Hey Vicky great to see you pop in. All the best with your birth.

Maz I so hear you, I am really struggling to remember to eat/eat well, by the time I've got the kiddos fed, I just want to lie down, not make myself something! Up & Go's have been handy. Expensive, but handy. Let us know how the Herbalife stuff goes. Think my MIL's a Herbalife lady.

River is currently wandering around with a jumper tucked into his pants and then pants tucked into his socks - Rans dressed him after his bath and thinks it's really funny...really hope my boys grow up normal. Even sort of normal would be good...

Sounds like riv is doing a steve erkel! Anyone remember that show.lol
    Hi vixstar!! Great to see ypou popped back on!! Not long for you now.
    No word from chrissy.mmm interesting.lol
    Ok ruby has done a major poo.It reaks..yuk

Whoooohoooo we have 2 heartbeats

They are a day apart at the moment, last week it was 2 days. She cant guarentee (sp?) that they are fraternal, but is pretty sure.

Hope everyone is well.

Love

Thats Great Helen!!!

Woohoo.Fabulous news helen!!! So exciting!!!!

Caddie- You must have had my girls in mind when you did that Sister thing!!

Cant wait to hang it up

helen - that is fantastic news!!! You guys must be over the moon!

vixstar - great to see you in here. Hope that book works for you. I've heard about it, and was going to have a look at buying it as well.

maz - as you know, Herbalife did wonders for me after I had Nina. I think you'll find it'll work for you too. Good luck with it. Look forward to hearing and seeing results!

ETA: forgot to mention what happen to Nina today. I was visiting a friend and her new baby, and as we were leaving Nina insisted on going down the stairs, on her own. And she ended up falling down the whole flight of stairs, head first!! She now has a bruise/graze on her head, bruise on her nose, and a graze on her hand. Poor little chicken. It obviously didn't bother her though, as she got back up straight away and climbed down the stairs again (this time though without falling down).
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 24th, 2008 at 08:16 PM.

Helen - fantastic news about your little bubbas, so happy for you.

Jodi - wow on Nina going falling down the stairs and then wanting to go again....

Vixstar - great to hear how you are going, let us know when it all happens.

Nelle - hee hee on Riv's fashion sense - or maybe rather Rans...

Okay, not much to report here, DH is back tomorrow, so I am handing all reponsibilities over to him while I sleep for 10 days straight....

Feeling a bit queasy so off to have some choc icecream.

Laurin xx

That's grouse Nina wasn't deterred by her fall Jodi! They can be really unflappable when they've found a challenge sometimes!

Laurin you diabolical lady talking about chocolate ice-cream. *nelle wanders vaguely towards the fridge...just looking...*

hehehe, I had ice-cream too!! I only had vanilla flavour, so had to lather it in Milo. mmmm yummy!

laurin - how long will DH be home for?

If you ask Nina where her sore is, she's very proud to show it off Don't worry about the fact that mummy nearly had a heart attack when it happened!

Jodi - he is only here for 10 days that will go so fast....I bet you had a heart attack when Nina went down the stairs, more scary for Mum than her...she probably thought it was a big adventure.

The choc icecream was fantastic, only problem there wasn't much left of it, could have done with some more.

Oh Dear Jodi!! I would have wet myself

I had icecream too!! neopolitan. yummo

would you believe MJ is a month old tomorrow. and guess what still BFing!!

woohoo, congrats on reaching one month of b/f!! That's awesome.
    I love neopolitan ice-cream.

Yeah, it was pretty scary, especially her going had first! But thank god she was alright. There were quite a few people staring at her face today at the shops though

Couple Yays first!
    Yay HelenP on the heart beats, thats just fantastic news.
    And Yay to Ness on the Bfing sounds like you are going great guns with it.

Jodi- How scary! We have stairs here so Ash has had plenty practice. Good news she is ok though.

Laurin- Guess we won't see you much for next 10 days, enjoy your time together.

Vicky- Good to see you again, not long to go now. Great that you got Bailey sleeping better will make life alot easier for when #2 comes along.

Nelle- Lol so fun to laugh at them when we make them look silly!

So whats everyone doing for Anzac day? We having BBQ here and watch the footy so should be nice day.

I dont have icecreamNot that i need it.Im getting fat again.lol
    Jodi,poor nina and you! How scary.I would have freaked.But thats very brave of her to try a again.
    Laurin,i would sleep for 10 days too.You probably need it being first tri is very tiring.
    Anzac day,not doing anything as aaron working.My friend is coming for an afternoon coffee and then tea at mums.No cooking.

Caddie- i would have shared my icecream with you

Well What a early morning and late night. Went to be around 11:30 and woke at 6 omg. Im tired but not as tired as i should be with the lack of sleep i have been having lately. I have actually been functioning better with less sleep.
    DH has gone to the dawn service with my Dad, bro and Pop then they head to my Pops RSL club and drink so he should be fun when he gets home.
    They did invite me but I know Dh would have been no help with watching the girls and im really not up to chasing them around myself while trying to BF

MJ was a bit of the boob last night. Bit worried. She has become pretty fussy with it lately. Cryiong but no latching on. Like she is frustrated to much but i dont let her scream for it but she just throws her head around and it doesnt work.

oh better get some breaky into me

Congrats Helen thats so exciting!!!!

Jodi, sheesh I would have pooped myself if Jett did that (so thankgod no stairs for us) Im glad she's ok

Well yet another Dawn Service I didnt attend. I was supposed to, sans kids, but my sister and mother piked it and decided getting up to feed Rips at 6am was too hard. So Ryan went on his own, then will march and I'll meet him later at the RSL. Maybe next year the kids will be old enough for me to start going again. I did watch the service on Sunrise though and blubbered like a baby the entire way through.

Hey Girls

Beatrix - you were up early, I know what you mean about when you don't get much sleep sometimes you feel better and have more energy than when you get loads of sleep. Is MJ getting distracted by everything around her now that she is a bit more alert do you think? Does it help if you feed her in a quiet room with no stimulation or under a wrap....just ideas....

Shell - your day sounds nice, looks like it will be a nice day for it too. Enjoy.

Not doing anything too exciting here, lazying around this morning then have to do supermarket shopping this afternoon, then go out to the airport about 4.30 p to pick DH up, we live about an hour and a quarter from the airport so won't get back till about 7 pm probably.

Hi to everyone. Chrissy - how are you going......Jodi - any news for us...you girls are getting so CLOSE - I'm excited!!!

Have a great day girls.
    Laurin xxx

ETA: AnnaT we posted at the same time - sorry you missed the dawn service, next year....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast