Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #99

Hi Girls

Just a real quick one.....have been lurking but not writing, norty me....DH is here at the mo so everything seems topsy turvy, I'm out of my usual routine lol.

Jodi - wow - not long, I can't wait to hear your news....

AnnaT - good luck with the accom, hope something comes up asap.

Chrissy - rest up hun, sounds like things are happening with you too.

Okay, sorry have forgotton everything else. Better go and organise din dins for R.

Laurin xxx

Now come on girls I am getting very impatient here! Please pop those babies out! Feels like this pre labour has been going on forever. I guess if its making me impatient you 2 will be feeling even worse!

Laurin, its like when Df is on holidays, I find my whole routine out of whack and feel like I get nothing done!

Hmm sounds bit hot for me up north, think I'll stick to melb! I remember our trip to cairns we went one sep and we just couldn't cope with the humidity and had to sleep with the air con on all night! Too bad bout global warming.

AnnaT- I hope if they can't get you anything they at least give you enough time to find something privately. As long as youj can show you are good to pay rent I don't think the kids and dog will be a prob, a good thing if you can afford it all at once is to offer to pay 3 month up front then you have better chance.

I get to lie up on the couch and play on computer, Df is cooking and has to look after me while I feel crappy, hes doing a good job, can smell yummy tacos.

So you might chuck a Nelle Jodi I wonder if there is any merit in the 'each labour is quicker' wives tale. Mine certainly were, exactly half the time of the first. So I figure if J was 3hrs and R was 90min then the next one will be 45 min lol

Theres a party in my tummy,so yummy so yummy. Yes i watch it too shell. The kids love it.

hi just a fly by

All the best Jodi!! Not long to go and yeah for the induction date Chrissy !

AnnaT - if you do come to the GC i would love to meet you.. We have annual passes to seaworld so maybe we could meet there one day?? anyway see what happens
    xoxo

hugs to everyone else.

xoxox

Caddie- Lol, thats the song I love. I start singing and dancing it to Ash!

My labour with Ash was over 20 hours so I bloody hope next time is at least only quarter of that!

Shell - hope you are starting to feel better and DH cooked you a yummy dinner. Yeah, I agree, things here are topsy turvy we had takeaway as I wasn't organised for dinner and usually I know what I am having in the morning.....anyway.....

Have a good night everyone.
    Laurin x

Lol Caddie, I started to read the start of your post to Shell and thought 'ahh Cad's been helping herself to a glass or so of wine' :P Then I realised you were singing.

Jodi, I was the same, no signs with Riv, a bit of niggles before Si. So will be interesting to see! River slept through my labour, so perhaps that won't be a prob with Nina!

Ah, Si's hungry.

Hi everyone,

The hospital went well. TIana only needs to have one more scan in about 5 months time and a follow up appt after that and if the kidney is growing well then I just have to monitor temps and stuff and follow up with the GP! I keep hoping the second kidney would grow but that is just wishful thinking on my part. On the downside however I got the paed to check her over cause she has been awful and she has an ear infection! That explains the little girl who wont sleep for mummy!

Jodi and Caddie - I hope after all this pre-labour that your babies just fall out!

AnnaT - That must be so frustrating, I would hate not knowing where I would be living!

Laurin - John puts me out of routine too, i like him being home for about the first 3 days and then I get frustrated by everything being messed around!

Nelle - How is Si sleeping?

Well hi to everyone else and have a great day!

Marni its chrissy not me!!lol I just abour fell off my chair when i read that!
    No wine last nite nelle.lol
    Well marni i hope tiana ear infection clears up soon.
    Belle havnt heard from you in ages.Guess what i found julia and jesse's bday cards from when they were 1. With stamps.You havnt changed address? I might just send it lol.
    They were in ruby's immunisation records.

Caddie - is there something you have been keeping a secret from us....hee hee

Sorry Caddie! Blame it on no sleep for the past week!! LOL

mum3girls Guest

Caddie - Oh you meanie!!! :P Why, oh why did you put up new stuff in your store I'm just going to have to buy that sisters love wall hanging - too gorgeous!!!!
    ETA - Oh bugger!!!!!! Teach me not to buy it yesterday

Mum3girls- i beat you to it! lol

Caddue - i recived it today and i love it thankyou. simply stunning
    sorry no more personals typing one handed, MJ wont let me put her down. and now she has just spat up all over me great.

No worries glad you liked it and it got there safe.

Hmm bit quiet

Jodi- hope its all happening for you now. for some reason i have this feeling it is!!

Annat- Hun i may need to pick your brain soon. Dh has decided to join the army!! OMG i wish he would schose the airforce but he has made up his mind. He wants to be a rvehicle mechanic i he has the grades to or a rifle man.

Marni- how is the teething going??

well biggest loser is on!!

I have the same feeling too Beatrix, maybe even last night! So I thought I better come on and wish Jodi and Chrissy all the best for their impending births. I hope that you both make it to the hospital and that both babies are perfectly healthy.

Love

I've seen Jodi floating around. Not Chrissy though. All the best girls, whenever it happens. And wishing you a good night's sleep tonight.

Wishing me a good night's sleep actually, there goes Si again...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast