Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #9

fianne - Im glad you tried max on her tummy With some babies it just seems to settle them more. Rory sleeps so much deeper on his tummy. My mum & MIL told me to give it a go but I was too worried. Im glad I did though because he just enjoys it so much more. Ill never look back now hah!

Pregpan - I am just in awe of little Noah. Ohhhh sooo cute!! I have just been staring at his hair, there is sooo much. I wish I had his hair haha. What a spunk. Rory has a mohawk (sp) of brown hair and soft fine blonde hair around the sides LOL

We went to the shops today and did a little christmas shopping . We bought rory his fisherprice piano thing that he can kick. We also got him a fisher price toy that you can put over bub's car seat and control it from the drivers seat by remote (what a bloody good idea!).

Pregpan ~ You take beautiful pictures and Noah is gorgeous, You'll be able to put pigtails in his hair before i can do Scarlet's... She's practically bald. lol.

Renee ~ What's the FP remote control toy called? I want one - Sounds brilliant.

LP - Its called the Fisher-Price Musical Activity Dashboard
    Last edited by reneenay; November 26th, 2007 at 04:15 PM.

Renee - That toy sounds really good. I'm sure Rory will love it. Is it a chrissy pressie or a toy for now? It sounds like a very good toy for those of us who have babies that dont really enjoy being in the car!

Pregpan - Noah is such a little cutie! After reading your post I decided I'd try Maddie in her cot, because it wont be long before she has out grown the bassinet too. So far so good! Hey lucky you with the huge boobs, mine have shrunk since I had Maddie and they seem droopy to me! My body is a mess!

Cally - Its fun having a bath with bub isnt it!? Maddie seems to really love water, cant wait to take her to the beach. Someone told me the other day not to take a baby to the pools until 6mth + as it can start allergies or something - i'm wondering how true this is?

Went shopping today at target and got a couple of beautiful baby dresses. Couldnt help myself! I keep eyeing off the electric swings, target has a childcare one on sale for the moment at $70.00, I was considering it, but i'm wondering how much time she will get out of it before she is too big for it?

pregpan, great photos.
    renee, sounds like a neat toy for the car. max is just starting to enjoy her toys. i've currently got her on her rainforest bouncer and this is the first time that she seems to actually be playing with the attachment toys.
    not sure if i've said it this morning...posted new photos in the gallery.

Wow so many posts to read lol.

Just wanted to pop on and say hello.

Fianne and Pregpan your pictures are gorgeous. Max looks too cute in her dress Fianne.

I hope all the babies having reactions to needles get better soon. I will be having Logans second lot before I know it.

We have a busy week this week, 2 lunch dates and then we are off to Sydney on Thursday for the weekend. We have a wedding to go to and Logan is staying with my sisters and mum while we are at the wedding. They cant wait, Dh and I are already a little nervous lol.

Sorry to many posts today to do personals lol. Sounds like everyone is doing well though

Your so lucky Ozstar!!! Have a great time in Sydney! I sometimes wish I lived on the east coast so travel would be cheaper LOL!

morning everyone!
    had a great sleep last night - Noah slept from 8.45 to 5.45 - amazing! it is harder to settle him into his cot but he sleeps so well in there, it is great!
    i think he still has the remnants of his cold though, so I cancelled him needles for today... i am kind of glad as DH is running a course today so he would not have been able to come with me so it is better to reschedule. I cant get into the community nurses for them til Jan though, which I dont think will give me time for the rotavirus (when do these have to be done?) so I guess I will do it at my GP. I Kind of wanted to have it done by the nurses as I figure they do it all the time... but GP will have to do for now I guess.
    My mum is coming down on Fri - she is working here fri and mon - and is babysitting for us on fri night so we can go to the elton john concert. should be fun. it will def be the longest we have left N for... I have expressed 3 bottles for her, that should be enough! This morning I 'caught' the leakage as I fed one side (from the other side) and got 60ml!!! I Must be wasting so much milk LOL! i think i will try that a few more times!
    DId I tell yuo all about our freezer? they came yest to fix it and put a new sensor in - i was so happy - but IT IS STILL BEEPING!!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!
    Have fun in Syd Ozstar and a good week (sounds like fun) - we had a fab weekend there 2 wks ago... and I am SO looking fwd to going to melb next weekend. I am sure your sisters are V excited to babysit!
    Hayley - how did Maddie go in the cot? I WISH my boobs would shrink a bit.. and I agree mine are also more saggy! Geez it is all so glamourous isnt it!
    Fianne - Max is gorgeous.

hi to everyone else.

Morning Ladies,

Pregpan- Wow Elton John that sounds great. I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Katie- Have fun in Sydney.
    Fianne- I agree with pregpan Max is too cute.
    Noni- I am very sorry for your friends loss.

Well we are off to seaworld on Sat and Olivia is having her first sleep over at grannys. The boys are so
    excited to go and we are so excited to be taking them. As for WW I lost .3 this week and am very happy about that.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Morning everyone,

Pregpan have fun on Friday night. Good idea cancelling Noahs needles.

Leanne have the boys been to Seaworld before? I bet they will have a blast and sleep really well on Sat night lol.

Logan is going great sleeping in his cot and sleeps through from about 7.30pm till 5am most nights. I feel like a new woman with all this sleep. I just put him in his cot when he is tired and he goes off to sleep all by hmself, he needs a little bit if settling durring the day though and only sleeps for about half hour. I cant complain though as he is happy playing on his play mat for a while which gives me a chance to get things done. Its so nice having a bit of a routine started (which will no doubt go out the window this weekend lol).

Katie- This is there first time to seaworld and I was just discussing the boys sleeping on sat night I bet they will fall asleep by 6pm lol... Yeah on Logan sleeping well in his cot. Routines are great I found them a must have/ I found it hard to get into a routine at the first with Olivia and the boys but I seem to be working into one now. Again Have a wonderful time in sydney.

Hi everyone, sounds like everyone's getting back into the swing of having proper social lives - good thing too, in time for the Christmas social season! Enjoy your weekends, Leanne, Katie and Pregpan!

Saw physio this morning for E's torticollis, and it appears to be getting better already (we've been playing with her on the non-favored side so she has to turn her neck, seems to be working). Will go back in a month for another check and also because she has a clicky back/shoulder/neck that they need to keep an eye on. E was just gorgeous while we were there, smiling and chatting to the physio the entire time!

Anyone starting to get into the Christmas spirit yet? I always say Christmas starts on the first of December (get your new baby carols ready ladies LOL) and there are only four more sleeps! Waiting til DH gets home tho before the tree goes up...it will be a pretty busy month, with my IL's quilt and all! Just like normal life again, except with a baby thrown in for good measure.

well just got back from more chrissy shopping its sooo hard!!! ive spent so much money and hardly finished anyone dosn't help that dps birthday is on the 22nd of dec ughhh... i hate it i hardly have any ideas i just wander the shops aimlessly lol
    leanne - congrats on your weight loss!!!
    katie - well done at the cot sleeping!!!
    pregpan - sorry to hear about your pesky freezer.. why does it have an alarm? is it to tell u its defrosting or not cold enough or something?
    md - glad to hear E is doing well as for christmas spirit we have a few chrissy decos up already lol i couldnt help myself it being Ashas first chrissy and all
    all those who have recently put pics up they are all georgeous!! what clever ppl we are making such beautiful babies!! i must post some more of Asha soon shes growing so much!
    as fpr the body issues.. my bbs are horrible lol they are saggy and pretty small they went down pretty quickly though because we are ff.. linea nigra, i never had one till after Ash was born but it was very light and has gone away now.. my belly button is back to normal.. and stretch marks lol lets not go there, still covered in them!!! tummy is still very wobbly too...
    better go Ash will want to feed very soon!!!
    Last edited by *noni*e*; November 27th, 2007 at 01:49 PM.

Hello all! Been MIA due to a thunderstorm taking out our phone exchange yesterday.

Not much has been happening here the last few days. I have slowly started to get into Christmas shopping, but not alot as yet - Target had a special last week where you brought 2 FP toys and got the third one for 1 cent! So Alister is having a very fisher Price christmas this year LMAO.

MaryDean- I am so glad E is doing better.
    Sherie- How is A skin going and is L better now.
    Chrissy- We are planning to put up the chrissy tree on friday as we wont be here on Saturday and Sunday we will be way to busy. We have already started watching the chrissy movies the boys love the polar express and I have now seen it about 15 times. Oh well at least they are giving toy story and herbie and mary poppins a break.lol.
    Body- Well I already had big boobies and with age they are feeling gravity lol planning on getting a reduction and a lift when DH makes me some more money (all I want is a nice set of perky c cups and ). lol. as for the belly well it wobbley.

Christmas shopping well I would rather think about that next week.

Ahhh, the Christmas movies! I love them LOL. Erin has already asked when are we borrowing The Grinch (with Jim Carey) from Nan (mum). I love The Polar Express too.

Leanne, Alisters skin is looking great now. I'm really happy with the way it's responding to the cortisone cream. Lindsay is 100% again too thanks

Re the tummy - mine is a bit pudgy still and not so much wobbly, but feels funky because of all the stretchies I've accumulated from each pg LOL. I neve got a linea nigra and my belly button never quite popped out flat, so that's OK and back to normal. The boobs are still F cups, so I am still wearing mat bras until I can go shopping for new non mat ones in my new size.

Rory held his head straight up for about 10 second this morning Whooo hoooo! He has been holding his head to the side for a few weeks but not straight ahead like today.

I have got sooo omany stretch marks on my tummy its amazing!! Looking back I can see why, my belly was HUGE!! Looks like ill be buying a 1 piece for Margaret River haha. It still jiggles like jelly too. Like that episode of the simpsons where skully & moulder are watchintg homer run and his belly moves like a lava-lamp....thats me!

Sherie - Awwwwww, I wish i knew about that sale!! I bought Rory 2 FP prezzies yesterday.

Well better run and start wrapping & putting the tree up. Like MD the christmas period always started for me on the 1st Dec but this year I cant wait!!

Hi everyone

Not having a very good day today, I've been miserable and teary all this morning, the house is a complete mess and so am i - This is the first time i've felt down so far...
    Scarlet was fussy and crying all last night and there's been no improvement until now...I've only been able to put her down for like 2 minutes and she starts crying again.
    She's laying on her playmat trying to rip the eyes out of her fluffy unicorn now and it's keeping her amused.
    It's so upsetting not being able to settle her and being unable to figure out what's wrong, I think i need to get out of here for a while, I hope DF comes home a bit early today.

Sorry for the selfish post, I hope you're all doing well and you bubs are being angels, I'll catch up on personals later.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast