Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born ~ March 1-15 2010 # 3

I know how you feel Cass, Hannah is still waking ever hour to 1 half sometimes every 30 mins..I dont know whats going on, im so tired

I hear ya Shell - I'm a complete zombie today!!! I hope this is just a passing faze.......

Just wondering how much all the little ones are weighing atm?

My little pocket rocket is just 8kg.

7.9 here

Lenny is 7.8, though I think he may have lost a bit of weight after being so sick.

So glad you have had a week free of illness squid! It is so hard when they are sick :-(

He is still army crawling but getting his knees up, I find that on the wooden floors his pants keep slipping out from under him, he he.
    I am so glad he isn't climbing up things like DS1 was at his age as we can still put the chrissy tree up without worry he will pull it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedles View Post
    He is still army crawling but getting his knees up, I find that on the wooden floors his pants keep slipping out from under him, he he.
    I am so glad he isn't climbing up things like DS1 was at his age as we can still put the chrissy tree up without worry he will pull it down.
    Where oh where?!!! am I going to put our Christmas tree??!!

Any thoughts or ideas girls?!
    Last edited by Cass72; November 22nd, 2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: I can't spell....hehehehe!!!!

Default teething....argh!!!!

Teething is not fun. My poor little man was just completely and utterly miserable last night. I took him to the doctors yesterday (as he had a bit of a fever the night before) only to be told that he could see four more teeth about to erupt. I guess they are all coming through at once and giving him a nasty time.

Yes...poor, poor me.... why oh why couldn't his little teeth hold off for another two weeks until DH comes home so we could take it in shifts to be up with a tired, sad and sorry baby!!

where did you get yours from??

We put our christmas tree on the table I use for sewing, otherwise on a bench if it isn't too big.

I got mine from a site of FB I can show you Cass. I got mine for $28 and $4 postage. I love it! Maybe ebay would be cheeper though, didn't think to look.
    We are up to our 9th and 10th teeth! He seems to get them in groups of 2/3 at a time.

My tree is in the playpen LOL

That's a great idea Shell! I'm going to do that!

Squid, I seem to recall that you had your tree up very early last year! Have you put this year's up yet?

Deedles, that would be great - I tried rubbing bonjella on his gums but he clams his mouth shut and nothing is getting in there!

Yeah it worked for us, i had no where else to put it ,she doesnt even notice now ..It may look silly but its better then it being pulled down every second

Yup teething is awful, we have 2 little chompers and im sure more to come soon, i have not slept for more than 2 hours at a time since ummm i cant remember when

Another Zombie mum here....Soph has been up every hour to two hours for the last four nights....had a fever last night and today...her two bottom teeth are nearly through....Help me please!!!! I am so exhausted...Last week Will was sick and the week before Soph and I have been sick for three weeks...come through teeth and let this be over!!!

Don't know Soph's weight...haven't weighed her since she was 6 mths but I bet she is a boomba!!!

Well atleast I'm in good company LJ. I put a mattress on the family room floor last night and got what sleep I could with Robert.

I think i have only had one night since Hannah was born that she has slept for 6 hours straight, we got to it was up 3 times a night , now its back to every hour or so..I have the cot right up against the bed, with the side rail off ,she sleeps in the cot or in the bed with me , i just cant get up every second ,when all she wants is the boob anyway,nothing else will settle her and i just dont have the strength to try anything else atm.

It has to be teething , has to be

Yeah Cass, just sleep with him when its like that, easier than getting up all the time

Shell and Cass - I have Soph back in the bedroom with me again!!! Just got her into her own cot for about three weeks and she got sick and haven't had the energy to fight the fight with all the sickness....so she is in a portacot beside my bed and usually between 2 and 4 in the morning ends up in bed with me. She only feeds once a night but is constantly waking!!!

Shell - Soph has only done 5 to 6 hours a few nights too....it's crazy!!!

Had her back at the doctor today - another virus...temps all day...toddler getting warm and wingey so looks like another rotten week!!

Well - at least it is nothing serious!!! Just wearing...patience - I need it!!!

Maybe it's an age thing with the sleep??? My son slept through from 8 weeks (oh, how lucky was I and didn't know it!!!) but then at 8=9 mths his sleep went CRAZY and we didn't recover until he was nearly two!!! I wonder if it is common! Isn't it when separation anxiety kicks in???

Wishing sleep to all tonight!!!

On a brighter note = Soph is so mobile - crawling with speed like a little expert now...so cute!!! Pulling herself up on everything and standing with stability...just starting to cruise a tiny bit. Still waving and clapping but no pointing yet...think that comes about now from memory.

Let's hope all babies can be happy little well bubs ASAP!

'

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast