Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

Hi,
    My name is Bec. Remember me lol! Feels like FOREVER since I have been on here. Don't feel like Im missing much....
    Probably should do something about changing my ticker too

Default Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

Hi all I let serenity cry herself to sleep tonight so add in the swearing when I'm completly stressed and I'm a total failure

Looking forward to next year I will have niesha in school 5 days a fn

haha!

*raises hand and clears throat*
    hi bec.... im sarah. its been 6 days since my last post...
    like we have time for this!
    xox

Default Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

Wow this thread is goin' off!!

I keep thinking of things to say when I'm not on the computer and when I'm at the computer, I've got Mr I in my arms. I went to the toy sale a week ago, got a thing that he pushes then converts to a ride on for his birthday, 3 Play-Doh sets to put away for birthday presents (assuming DS1 gets invited to b'day parties) and a lightsaber for Star Wars obsessed DS1. Dh wanted me to buy a $150 Star Wars thing for DS1 (yeah right, for DH!) but they'd sold out by Thursday arvo

They sell out quick hey snowy!! I went in the day after it opened, and half of the things i got (cause i went just as it opened) and put on laybuy were sold out! yikes!

Okay ladies. I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS TODAY!!!!

Nothing fancy. But I love it, and feel so pretty and romantic.

Now I can't decide if i should chop it off or not.... I need some advice! And because you ladies are my only friends who actually know i'm getting married, you must help me!!

I took a photo on my phone. Regretting not taking it properly now, as it the dress is too big and i should have had the bird holding it in place around my boobs etc, also should have taken a photo of it down to the ground, and a photo of it hitched up (to give an idea of what i'd look like knee length).

Hard to explain, but the bird said if i decide to chop it, she will chop the underlayer to just below the knee, and the meshy kinda material over the top will be about 5cms longer... I hope that makes sense. Kinda making it look like this at the hem - Google Image Result for http://www.monsoon.co.uk/content/ebiz/monsoon/invt/45004613/45004613_m1.jpg

what do you think? We're getting married at the beach. and i'll be wearing white havianas

If you would like to see it, let me know and i'll send you a picture text of it (just need your phone number). PS THE PHOTO IS TERRIBLE OF ME! but it gives you the idea

xxoo

ooooh Telly that is divine!!!!! And yes, I love the idea of cutting it shorter and having the overlay (is it lace?) a little longer, especially if you're having a beach wedding. Get a nice french polish on your toes. What flowers are you having? I can see some red roses or something, then again the liliums are always gorgeous as well! I wish I'd had fresh flowers, I regret that, I had silk ones as I wanted cherry blossoms to go with my oriental theme.....they were still lovely but not the same really. Send me the piccy, 0409 033 646 xx

Hi Snowy - great to hear from you, yep the sales are ridiculous how they run out. I swear the people that wait at the doors before opening on the first day buy 50 of everything and leave nothing for the rest of us! grrr

oh ali it looks nothing like the dress in the link. that one is just there to demonstrate the hem.

im a bit nervous about showing you! haha! you can't see in the photo really, but it has two flowers on it.
    I'm not organising flowers. Im asking all of my guests (haha, all 14 people) to bring me one of their favourite flowers, and as im walking to chris, i'll collect them, and they'll become my boquet

definately a french polish to go with my havi's
    okay
    sending now

oh hold up
    whats your email. its not letting me send it, as it keeps resizing funny.
    pm me

I love the flower idea!

oh telly! that sounds so amazing! i can picture it now.....snowy- beautiful idea on the boquet i reckon too!
    can u send me a pic too? ill pm you my email x
    i got duplo and little people stuff from the target sale. oh and an outdoor playhouse for the two of them for xmas
    i hate those places when mad sales are on
    x

hello?

Hi Madame! Its oh so quiet!

Mr I woke me up this morning clapping - that's great son, I'm glad you've learnt that skill, but not at 5am.

I'm busy eating leftover cake and slice from the morning tea i had yesterday.... nom nom nom........

Snowy: you're so funny!

What a clever boy snowy!!!

Can't wait to catch up in a few weeks time!!! Can you imagine the poor people on the plane having to have my 3 kids on the same plane with them for 2.5 hours... poor people.. I feel sorry for everyone already.

Fingers crossed no panic attacks from me either...

oo are you a bad flyer Mel??? That sucks. Ahh bugger the other passengers! Think about that poor mum... flying with 3 kids... is she bonkers?! lol

Red face HI

Hi Everyone

I am new on Belly Belly. I have an 8 month old baby boy... he was born on 28th November 2009, he was 3 weeks early.

I have a couple of questions for you girls if anyone can offer me some advice ????

Main question is in relation to sleeping..... DS will sleep only 2 hours during the day, which I am fine with as long as he is happy But at night time.... we feed him solids around 5.15 - 5.30pm and then we play until 6pm when he has a bath and then he will have a bottle between 6.15 - 6.30pm. Some nights he is that tired he will fall asleep on the bottle, then we put him in his sleeping bag.. then put him in his cot and he will whinge a bit so we give him his dummy and he will go to sleep.

The past few nights since Friday though he has been waking up in the middle of the night crying so we go and give him his dummy (he has 4 glow in the dark ones, but isn't rolling so can't find them himself) but it hasn't been helping he gets more and more upset, until he is screaming and is sweaty. We pull him out and we have been rocking him, walking around the house, change his nappy, give him bonjella (he has no teeth yet), panadol and the other night we resorted to giving him a bottle to put him back to sleep. Although when we have got him out of the cot he has been arching his back and his tummy feels very tight and he was passing wind.

So last night I tried Infants Friend... we didn't have any screaming episodes but I was up 8 times to put the dummy back in his mouth

I think we have the screaming thing sorted I just dont know how to teach him to find his own dummy or should I get rid of it and if so how do I do it ??? He is also an early waker... he wakes up generally around 5am some mornings earlier, and I cant get him back to sleep. I dont think he is cold, he is in a room that is between 23 - 24 degrees, he has a singlet, nappy, all in one, sleeping bag (1 tog) sheet and blanket ????? Any suggestions on how to have him sleep longer ???

I really just want a good nights sleep, I am sooo tired during the day from having broken sleep and then getting up early in the morning and him only sleeping 2 hours during the day

He isn't crawling either and will only roll from his tummy to his back.... so he isn't exerting much energy during the day either.

I am so sorry for the long post but I am hoping someone out there has similar things happening with their little ones and can offer me some advice ???

Thank you so much Jess

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast