Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~July 1st-15th 2010 #1

Hi ladies!!!

Dr Tal.. I read your birth story, but i wasnt able to reply then, what an amazing story, you did sooooooo well to do what you did and bring your little man here with no c section!!! Well done!!! And ****, i would have biatch slapped that awful MW, what a cow!!!!!!! Good on your DH for sticking up for you - i cant beleive that she treated you like that- why do people stay in jobs like that if they are that awful and bitter?????

EJ... I feed laying down too if i am in bed with just DD... but sadly most of the time its me DH, DS and DD!! So there just isnt the room to have her next to me!! So for me co-sleeping with the full bed is usually me sitting up in bed holding DD falling asleep!! Not very comfy!! On the odd day that DS stays in his bed and when DH gets up for work i get a few hours where there is room to lay down with her- and i enjoy that!! If i manage to stay awake when feeding i have been trying to actually make a point of putting DD in her bassinette (which is right beside the bed) just so i can lay down and get some decent rest.

op... I am noticing differences between DS and DD too-- Not just the poo thing, but also DD will be happy if she is full and wrapped to be laid down and she will go to sleep on her own- something DS NEVER EVER DID!! I am hoping its something she keeps up!!!

AFU.....We are settling in well here too! DD had her first day and night of being unsettled the other day she was feeding alot and not sleeping much! (OP sounds very much like how X was too) I think it may have been a little growth spurt coz she is filling out her little suits a bit better now!! Only bad thing is i think we have thrush of the mouth (DD) and the nipple (me)- I had it with DS and i am getting that same tingly yucky feeling when i get a let down (both sides hurt for about 30 seconds, not the nipple so much as the whole boobie) and DD is grunting like Shane used to. I really hope it isnt thrush- but i think it might be- i have my MCHN appt next week but i might head to the chemist and check out the stuff i used for Shane and check that its not too early to start using it for DD coz i would rather get onto it sooner than later!

My other big issue at the moment is DS and his sleeping!!! He is being a shocker at nap/bed time and its really getting to me. He has been a shocker forever, but has his great days and his bad days, and he is having more and more bad days!!! I have to sit with him for up to an hour and half some nights til he goes to sleep, and he isnt crying or anything, just generally mucking around and being obnoxious!!! (gets that from his dad! ) I try more stories, less stories, being strict, yelling, being nice, singing, stroking, NOT singing, not stroking, nothing seems to work. I have even stormed out of his room a few times and shut the door behind me but that just starts him screaming so that doesnt help all that much. And it hurts my belly when i have to keep laying him down time and time again!! I just wish i had a magic wand that i could wave and he would just be a good boy and go to sleep!! I think its my lack of decent sleep that has my patience level down to zip, and its not a good combo!!!! DH will put him to bed occassionally, but not enough!! Just had to vent that one!! Sorry!!

Abit of gross TMI... but how is everyone going bleeding wise?? I went really light for a bit- but it has gotten heavy again the last few days i know it can go on for weeks, but i cant remember it being this heavy. I guess its no heavier than a heavy period, its just been so long since i even had those!!! (thank you bfeeding )

Well DS wants some undivided attention while DD is sleeping, so i better go, big happy hugs to everyone!!!

Hi everyone, I apologise in advance for the lack of personals but I will try my best. I have been popping in to try and stay up to date with you all but I have had my hands full lol, not in a bad way but I just dont want to put DS down he is so cute, its a bit hard to type a decent post with one hand lol.

Dr Tal - I read your birth story and I was in tears you are such a good writer and what an experience you had, you should be so very proud of yourself. I am sorry you had to deal with a horrible MW that was one of my worries because you never know who you are going to get.

OP - How is your DD coping with the new addition to your family, my DD has been amazing, I am so proud of her, she showers Evan with kisses and she loves to watch him get his nappy changed and baths, we brought her a set of steps so she can stand on them beside the change table and watch, she passes me nappies and wipes. She looks so big to us now, which I knew would happen but it was hard to get used to at first, got a bit teary a couple of times, bloody hormones lol.

SB - sorry to hear your are having problems with your DS sleeping, not an easy thing to deal with in normal circumstances but even more difficult to deal with under these circumstances. Hugs to you xoxox

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - I ended up home by 5pm the day I had Evan (he was born at 2:09am), which is what I really wanted, everyone thought I was crazy coming home but it has been so nice being in my environment, own bed etc and I didnt want to leave DD. DS slept great as did DD but do you think I could get to sleep, I was still on such a high it has taken me until last night to actually catch up on my sleep. I fed DS before I went to bed about 11:30pm and he woke at 3am for a feed and then at 8:30am so I got some big hours in between.
    He has taken to feeding so well, he is a lot quicker than my DD was which I found really hard to deal with but I have accepted now that he gets what he needs quickly and is satisfied. Me on the other hand, I am a milk making machine and my boobs are filling too quickly so I am having to express tiny amounts off, so as not to increase my supply anymore but to ease the discomfort. Hopefully it sorts itself out soon. DS is a dream so far, "touch wood" i dont want to jinx myself lol, I thought my DD was a laid back baby but DS is even more so, the only time he cries is when I change his nappy or he is naked, he hates being naked.
    I am feeling really good downstairs, I had a 2nd degree tear which my ob put one long stitch into which he said equates to 5 stitches , it feels great though, my only pain is coming from my pelvis and pubic bone, sometimes I cant even walk very well. I will give it a bit more time to settle down and if it doesnt I think I am going to have to go see someone about it. My bleeding is so little which is great as I had a lot of bleeding with DD and it went for 6 weeks, then I got AF back two weeks later.
    umm what else......I cant really think of anything just yet and I dont want to bore you anyway, DS is stirring and will need a feed so I will chat to you lovely ladies later xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Hi ladies,

Will post as much as I can but have friends coming "around 1pm" so if I end abruptly, that is because the doorbell has rung!!!

SB - you asked about bleeding, mine is still quite heavy too, if I had to measure I reckon it'd be about a tablespoon every couple of hours. Not as much overnight but during the day it can be about that. The MW said that its ok, as long as there are no big gushes of bright red blood. It feels uck though, doesn't it? Don't like it at all.

That's great that DD is being such a cruisey baby for you, I really hope it continues! I hear you on the sleep thing - last night it was DD who kept us up, not DS! No idea why, she went to sleep ok but then just as I'd fed and settled DS ( ) at around midnight, she woke up. Stirred a few times, I listened and it seemed to go quiet. But by about 12.45am she was fully awake. DH got up and did the nappy change/cup of milk thing that normally settles her and she just wouldn't have a bar of it.

We'd been stupid, we stayed up watching crappy TV, should have gone to bed, esp seeing as DH is at work today... anyway he got really frustrated and was swearing - in our room mind you, he would pull it together before going into DD, but he ended up storming out and trying to sleep on the couch... which didn't work, about 1.45am we gave her another cup of milk and she went back to sleep after that. So bizarre - no idea why she was awake for so long. I reckon it might be to do with how much she eats, or should I say how little, but I can't seem to get her to eat more at dinner!

So very tired today... X woke for a feed at about 4.30am and he was straight into our bed and stayed there!

Gotta run...

Hey again mums,

Very quiet in here at the moment - we must all be busy with our little bundles!

Give me a chance to finish off my half done post from yesterday!!

Sal - I was wondering how you went with being away from DD. Sounds like it worked out really well... We came home after only 24 hrs and people thought we were bonkers as well. Sounds like Evan is being a great boy for you, fantastic! Hope it continues.

My DD is getting better - she isn't jealous at all, which is nice, I think she's too young to understand jealousy. But she is still quite rough sometimes with him - when he's in the bouncer, she tries to help bouncing him but is just too rough with it. She just doesn't understand yet. But she is getting much better! She's not really interested in nappy changes or anything, she's so independent she just does her own thing. But she has started calling him "Anda!" instead of baby, so that's pretty cute

Emma - it is ok for you to ask DH for help overnight. You can't expect to do it all on your own... I was much the same with DD and ended up completely exhausted, so had to wake DH a few nights so I could rest. I feel bad doing it though as I'd be already awake and it seemed silly waking up DH - but at least I could doze while he was tending to her.

This time around DH is much better - I deal with X overnight and he deals with DD. So if she wakes, he gets up to her - which has been the harder part of the bargain recently I tell you! Hope you are managing to get some rest hun! Oh and good work on the poached eggs!!

AFM: X asleep in the bouncer, again. He did the same thing yesterday - long stretches of wakefulness followed by cluster feeds (feeding every half an hour to an hour), dropping to sleep but waking as soon as he's put in the cradle and wanting to be fed again... so I've put him in the bouncer while DD is asleep. He's been quite grizzly too, which is a bit unusual for him.

I'm sure he's just adjusting to his new life outside the belly... but its frustrating not being able to get him to sleep longer than half an hour! I am grateful at least he's not doing it at night time...!

Nights are ok - he seems to be waking from a sleep around 6pm, so I've been feeding him one handed while eating dinner, then we let him have some awake time, put DD down for the night, then deal with him - either bath or wipe down, another feed, sometimes another ( ) then down for a few hours. Seems to go around 4hrs at a stretch overnight... not too bad.

How's everyone else going at night??

I've just put in my first Woolworths online order... very exciting. I couldn't comprehend how I was going to get to the shops by myself with two kidlets in tow so I'm making the shops come to me!!

ETA - I just re-read what I wrote above about X being wakey baby, then lots of feeds and grizzles and finally sleep... sounds like it could be a growth spurt. He certainly seems to be busting out of the 4x0 suit that I was still just fitting on him... might be time to give them the flick...
    Last edited by OceanPrincess; July 19th, 2010 at 01:17 PM.

OP.. yep sounds growth spurting to me!! DD is doing the same she is filling out her 00000 suits though!! DS has been good yesterday and today with his sleeps. I think i need to make a bit more effort of some one on one play time with him, we made a cake today which he loved!! And then he was great at nap time! So we might have to start a bakery

Short and sweet from me sorry DD is stirring!!

Oh and she is finaly doing bigger poo's!!!!!! LoL!!!!! Never thought that would be wahoo!!!!
    Last edited by ~StarBright~; July 19th, 2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: poo

Default Babies born~July 1st-15th 2010 #1

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarBright~ View Post
    ... So we might have to start a bakery
    Send anything you don't want down to me!!!

OP - Sorry it has taken me so long to answer your MCN question. I've been using a combination of lots of different types. I have bubblebubs, some itti bitti, abby grow and scarlette jayne. I have a few other types, but I can't remember which ones they are. Since I'd never used any before I just bought a few of each type to see which ones I liked the best. At the moment I'm likeing the bubblebubs the best, but I think that's because they are fitted so aren't quite as big as the OSFM.

DH has told me on several occasions he's glad I was the pregnant one because he didn't think he could have handled it. That having been said he was SO supportive during the birth I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Especially when he told off that mean MW. If I wasn't in so much pain I could have kissed him.

Emma - I LOVE poached eggs. Ironically enough they're one of the few things I can't cook

SB - I couldn't for the life of me figure out why that first MW was a MW. Her comment about not getting pregnant if you can't deal with the pain was so unbelievably inappropriate. I've actually filed an official complaint against her. I just thought what she said was totally uncalled for.

Salad - I did get those two nasty MW's but I lucked out with the two that stayed with me for the majority of the time.

Hi to anyone I might have missed

I can't remmeber who asked about the bleeding. I am still bleeding quite a bit, but no clots anymore. That having been said I don't have anything to compare it to so I don;'t know if it;s 'heavy' per say or not.

AFM - B gained 260g this week, so they were really happy with that. They said I should continue to wake him up to feed at least every 4 hours though.

Also had him at the cardiologist today for an ECG today. DH has a heart condition and he was told it could be genetic (about a 50/50 chance) so we're having B examined to make sure his heart is good. We should find out next week.

Poor little tyke also has an appointment with a peadiatric surgeon on Friday as he has hypospaedis (sp??). That's a condition where the urethra is in the wrong position on his penis. So depending on how 'off' in positioning it is he might have to have surgery to correct it. So I have my fingers crossed that it's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tal View Post
    ... Her comment about not getting pregnant if you can't deal with the pain was so unbelievably inappropriate. I've actually filed an official complaint against her. I just thought what she said was totally uncalled for.
    I am so glad you're filing a complaint! I agree that comment was totally inappropriate and uncalled for - good on you for doing something about it.

So funny about nappies - I'm in cloth (two kids, full time) and I've not heard of half those ones! I guess because a friend of mine runs a cloth nappy shop and she basically told me which ones were the best and I bought them I am very trusting! Having said that we've only had one leak so far with X and I knew that it might leak - I'd left it on too long and he seems to be a pretty heavy wetter. My DD has had a few leaks lately but I think the nappy just cannot handle the volume she wees - she will wake up from a nap, I'll change her straight away but then less than an hour later she'll have a massive leak - and always down the leg. I think she squats and wees (we're going to start TT soon...) and it opens a gap in the leg and comes out. Anyway I love the MCNs! And how cute are their little clothy bums???

Poor little B, having to be poked and prodded a bit! I've not heard of hypospaedis - how was it diagnosed? Will for that and the heart condition too!

AFM - X had a repeat hearing screen today. He failed the one in hosp so we had to come back for an outpatient check - he passed, thank goodness. The nurse/technician person said that he most likely just had amniotic fluid in his ears, which is why he failed first time. We're off to the MCHN for his 2wk check tomorrow. Can't believe how fast time is flying and how he is growing - we've already moved the car seat straps up once and we already need to do it again He's well and truly out of 4x0 and into 3x0 now. What a chub bub!!!!

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in quickly, I feel kind of silly asking so I have been putting it off but its bugging me now so I am going to ask. I dont want to jinx myself either because things can change so quickly. Just wanted to know how much your little ones are sleeping. DS sleeps all the time except for maybe 2 wakey periods of 1/2 an hour a day. He feeds every 4 hours and has plenty of wet and pooey nappies. I just cannot remember DD sleeping this much. DD was a really relaxed laid back baby who hardly cried but DS is even more so he only ever cries when his nappy is taken off, other than that he is either asleep or just sits quietly in his chair taking in the world. I am not complaining dont get me wrong but I just worry if he is ok. The health nurse is coming thursday to check him over anyway but thought I would see what you girls think.

Dr Tal - Goodluck with your little man hopefully he doesnt have to have any operations.
    OP - that newborn hearing test, I knew nothing about it until they called me, is that a government thing, I didnt have to do anything like that with DD but the guy who rang me said it was a new thing.

Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

Salad - I'm very new to this business, so don't suppose I'm much help with your question about your DS's sleeping pattern. When you say plenty of wet and pooey nappies, do you mean like the 5 or 6-8 (depending on whether using disposables or cloth) wet nappies they say a bub should have? I've read that babies "should" feed 8-12 times a day, every 2-3 hours, but I don't see how that can occur simultaneously with the other thing they say which is that babies "should" sleep for more than 18 hours. It's really confusing...

Yesterday Travis was awake from 9.30am until 7.30pm with maybe a few 10 or 15 minute blocks where I thought he was finally going to sleep. I've decided I must have been interpreting his sleepy cues for hunger cues and ended up making him overtired. He's been asleep a few hours now, and had an hour or so's sleep before his previous feed. I hope he's not going to go back to being awake all night instead!! I've had 4 great nights in a row where he's woken up 2 or 3 times and gone back to sleep without crying.

Dr Tal - finally got to read your birth story! I too am in shock at the horrible midwives. I guess it's one of those professions where there's a shortage so the bad ones just don't get kicked out? I am so proud of you for pushing your heart out and avoiding that c-section!!! OMG, I know what you mean about the urge to push being even more painful than the contractions. I can't even remember what the pain of the contractions felt like, but I can remember very well how awful it was having to resist that urge. The actual crowning and birth was painful too (tearing without anaethsetic was not fun!!), but at least it was short lived, whereas I had to resist pushing for hours.

Doh, sounds like bubby is awake now, will try to write some more personals later!!

Sal - my DS is similar, he sleeps a lot and when he is awake he is happy to just chill. Nothing phases him. Bath, nappy, change of clothes, all cool. The only things that upset him are when he gets tired and isn't wrapped up, or if he's due a feed and I'm not quick enough getting to him

But I reckon I've earned it - DD was hard work! Still is sometimes!!

I don't think there's any right or wrong at this age - they are still so little, anything goes!

Emma - having said all the above, X has been having long periods of wakefulness too. I think they are just adjusting to being in the world and trying to figure out what is going on!

Is he unhappy when he is awake? You could try a sling or baby carrier if he is happy to be awake, at least you will have hands free!

If he is sleeping well at night, that's fantastic!

How's everyone else going??

OP - I'm a bit of a scatterbrain at the moment and can't for the life of me remember what MCN's you are using. I tried to go back through and find it, but I can't even seem to find the post where you asked whi8ch ones I use

I'm really likeing the MCN's. So far they contain the pees and poos much more then the disposables (B has peed enough in one go to leak through disposables twice ). I also find the disposablles leave his bum looking a bit waterlogged like it never quite dries out properly IYKWIM. Unfortunately I don't have quite enough MCN's yet to have him in the full time. Soon hopefully.

Emma - Little B was awakie for most of the day yesterday. He was just really unsettled for some reason. That having been said he wasn't crying as such, he was just grizzling and could't quite seem to get comfortable.

tearing without anesthetic can't say that's an experience I'd ever like to have!
    So you had the needing to resist the urge to push for ages too? Not very pleasant at all was it?

Sal - Apart from yesterday where B hardly slept at all, he is usually asleep all day too. Basically only awake for feeds, and occasionally for half an hour here or there but generally he sleeps most of the time. As he's my first child I can't say if it's normal or not, but I'm not TOO concerned about it anymore. I've mentioned it to the MW at the clinic both times I'[ve had him there and they've no been concerned about it.

AFU - We see the pediatric surgeon today about B's penis. with any luck he won';t need an operation. Funnily enough I mentioned hypospaedeus to a friend the other day and her husband had it and got it surgeically corrected when he was a baby! I'd never even heard of it before the paed told us that B had it, no it seems like heaps of people had a son (and now a husband) who had it.

Dr T - how did you go with the surgeon? I really hope little B doesn't need surgery!

WRT nappies - I'm using Tots Bots, two different kinds - bamboozles and flexi tots. They are a fitted nappy that needs a cover, we are using PUL covers. They are sized too - DD is in the size 2, DS is in size 1.

Hopefully DD will be out of nappies by the time DS needs the bigger size!!

I've tried a couple of other types - we've used itti bittis and also baby behinds, but we like the tots bots best. I find the fitted + cover contains leaks best and DH gets confused when there is more than one type

It's a bit expensive to get all set up, isn't it? Once you get your stash though, it's great.

AFM: long night last night, DS did a bit of cluster feeding from 5pm til about 9pm, when he went off to sleep, but that meant he was awake at half midnight for his next feed and I'd only gone to sleep at 11pm. DH rented a DVD but I fell asleep on the couch half way thru

Anyway took over an hour to feed change feed settle feed then 3am we did it all again... At least being a weekend DH is here and I could sleep in.

Hoping we get some longer stretches at night soon...

Hope everyone else is going well!

Hi everyone!!

Thinking of you Dr Tal, i hope your little man is going ok! At least its good you are hearing some positive stories about his little willy- so even if it does need fixing, it doesnt seem too uncommon and should be ok to fix

I think we are all a little scattered!! lol lack of sleep does that to ya!! We have good days/nights and not so good days!! DS is sleeping a bit better and is back to his not too easy- but not terrible behaviour going to sleep!! I usually stay awake after he goes to sleep until K wakes at about 11-12 then i get her to sleep again and she will usually sleep again til 4 or so, and since DS is staying in his bed longer again i can bring her into bed at 4 and snooze and feed, although she doesnt seem to keen on the laying down and feeding, i think its coz i dont get up and burb her lol, so even that isnt too relaxing coz i still have to sit up and do that now!! we do manage to sleep in til between 8 and 9 (i even got a 9:30 sleep in the other day!!) so i am very grateful to DS for that one!!! Today i managed to get them both down at the same time and i have had a very nice relaxing two hours (and counting!!!) i had a bit of a snooze and mopped the floors~!!

I do have some quite exciting news!! Our washing machine broke down last weekend (thats not the exciting bit ), and so off we went to buy a new one on thursday afternoon. Then on friday i went to put our lottery tickets on (i am registered, use the same numbers every week) i had put them on for a few weeks so i didnt have to worry about getting to a newsegency for the first few weeks after k was born.. so i get there and they scan my card and we won just over a throusand dollars!!!! It was a very nice bonus after just having to fork out nearly that much for our new washing machine!!! i love the way the world works!! Although we had actually won a few weeks before i just didnt know coz i dont check every draw- i just wait til its time to put the numbers in again- DH said if he had known we had won the extra money i would have gotten a better washing machine lol not to worry!! We are going to use the extra cash to go towards new rims and tyres for the car!!

Well DD is stirring, so i am off, sorry for lack of personals i read the posts but they got lost in my sive of a brain!!!

Bye for now!!!
    xoxoxo

SB - That's fantastic about thelottery win! certainbly was at just the right time with yo9ur washing machine breaking and all.

I know what you mean about the feeding laying down and then the burping. I've learned I HAVE to burp B or he spits up really bad. Plus he seems to be really gassy/windy. Haven't quite figured out if it's something I;m eating or just him yet through..pity babyies don't come with an instruction manual

OP - That's funny about using only one type of MCN so your DH doesn't get confused. I thought DH woudl be shocking iwth them, but he's been great. He even knows which inserts so to each and helps with the folding and putting together of them. LAst night I didn't have any clean dry ones and put a disposable on him and DH got up me...it was pretty funny. "how come you used one of those [email protected] things?? You know they don't contain the leaks like the washables. Put one of the cow ones on, I'm positive there is stll one in the nappoy bad" and sure enough...there was one

***B's Penis update*** (I'm sure he'll hate me when he's older if he ever finds out how many people know a bout his peinus issues

He is goingn to have to have surgery between 6 and 12 months. Doctor still isn't too sure how major it will have to be.

At the moment his pee hole looks to be in an 'okay' position, but apparenlty thatay change as he gets a bit older and his penis grows. I have to bring him back in 6 months foranother look then they decide if he needs the major or minor surgery. The minor is to just correct the SUPER bend in the end. The head of his penis points the wrong way. When it's erect it basically folds straight back on itself so it's pointing back down the penis which could cause issues later when he wants to have children as his swimmers will be deposited to swim downstream so to speak. So tget'll have to cut it and make it straight then take his foreskin to use as a skin graft on the botton side of his penis so it's straight. The major one is to fix the bend and then to change the position of his urethra (pee hole) in his penis.

So now I'm just hoping that in 6 months time everything pee position is okay and they just need to do the straightening bit.

Dr T and SB - you need to update your avatar pics! I'm sure that is top of your list of things to do...

Anyway - hi all! I have two sleeping babies so thought I'd drop in quickly while I actually have the laptop and not just the iPhone...

SB - woohoooo on the lottery win! That's awesome - came just at the right time too! Hope there was a little bit left over that you could splurge on something other than a practical washing machine!

Saw your other thread too about feeling ick - I'm feeling ick too, but not cold/cold sore, in my case its the haemorrhoids I have a few and they are so ouchy at the moment And I'm still bleeding too. So that's lovely.

Dr T - poor little B with his penis problems!! Will keep my fingers crossed over the next six months...

That is too funny with your DH and the nappy! We were less than impressed with the sposies too... Hope you can build up your cloth stash quickly and get rid of them soon!!!

AFU - DD has a cold, poor poppet. Not a good night last night in our household! Made worse by DH refusing to get up to DD, which is supposed to be our deal - he looks after her if she wakes at night and I look after X. Well he wouldn't wake up and she was getting quite distressed so up I got... only an hour and a half after I'd gone to sleep... settled her, gave her some panadol, back to bed, ten mins later X is awake.

Was not a happy camper this morning. DH said he was only half awake and has apologised but still.

Hope her cold clears up soon and she doesn't pass it onto X...

How's everyone else going?? Can't believe our babies are already 2, 3, 4 weeks old! How quickly is the time passing!! We've already had to move the car seat straps on X's seat - twice!

OP - Sorry to hear that your DD is sick. Poor little thing. I always feel really bad when I see a littly sick because they don;'t know what's going on and are always so miserable. I hope she gets better soon.

HEY to everyone else!

AFU - B has perfected not only the expliding poos but the mega pees as well. Honestly how much can one little baby fit in their bladder It's crazy!

oops...B's stirring for a feed...gotta run.

Hi all, just thought I'd try to read the latest posts and write a quick one myself before T wakes up properly! He has been making stirring noises for a little while now.

Dr T and OP - I'm glad you guys are having a good time with the MCNs. The 18 itti bittis I bought 2nd hand before bubs was born are not going so well for me unfortunately!! T has skinny legs (like me, poor boy) and to contain leaks from the leg holes we would have to do the nappies up too tightly around the waist. I tried a few times, was in denial, but after today's episode of poo everywhere I think I'll have to concede defeat. Was kind of funny, there was a patch of yellow up near the top of his wrap and I immediately thought it was that his puke had changed colour! Poor bub. So I'm trying to figure out what brand/s are good for skinny legged bubs. Haven't figured it out from the forums returned from a google search yet.

SB - awesome news about the lottery win! Do let us know if you do anything else special with it! I would be thinking massages for me and DH and maybe hire a cleaner

Hi everyone else. Hope you and your families are all doing well!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast